Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 12:46 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,783,081 times

Advertisements

Mother Earth, Father Sky,

I align myself with the one that Created me. Cradled in tenderness that only the Holiness can provide, wrapped in a blanket of serenity. I see the signs, I hear the words whispered from the Eternities. The sun warms my skin, softly kissing my forehead. Loved beyond the grasp of my understanding, I open my heart and accept the love that is offered unto me.

A daughter of Divinity, a spirit of Light. My soul radiates with compassion, harmony and wisdom. My path is set before me, sprinkled with delight. May I walk in harmony with the earth, caressing her with each footstep.

Gratitude radiates throughout my body, releasing all tension and weariness. My Dear Lord, I am realigned with the One. I am at Balance, I am at Bliss. All is well in my world.

In Love and Light
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2008, 01:06 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,433,543 times
Thanks for sharing Hayley! beautiful prayer.

Love and Light forever!

Old 04-24-2008, 01:10 PM

2,836 posts, read 3,494,525 times
From the beginning of time, the universe spans outward to eternity. It is incomprehensible. For if nothing is forever, then what is beyond the end of space and time? Does anything last? How weak is man compared to enormous elemental forces of nature; how insignificant and ephemeral is his existence in the infinite sidereal movement of the universe. The numberless stars shine in the night; then flicker and fade in the morning light. The earth turns - spinning day after day - winding, inexorably, in its wobbling orbit around the sun in an endless cycle. The seasons change; and life renews itself again.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Thanks for sharing Hayley! beautiful prayer.

Love and Light forever!
But of course!

Namaste my Friend.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:39 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Such beautiful prayers and thoughts ..Thank you..

Old 04-24-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
From the beginning of time, the universe spans outward to eternity. It is incomprehensible. For if nothing is forever, then what is beyond the end of space and time? Does anything last? How weak is man compared to enormous elemental forces of nature; how insignificant and ephemeral is his existence in the infinite sidereal movement of the universe. The numberless stars shine in the night; then flicker and fade in the morning light. The earth turns - spinning day after day - winding, inexorably, in its wobbling orbit around the sun in an endless cycle. The seasons change; and life renews itself again.

Renewing myself, renewing my life. Looking into the sky as if it was for the first time. Taking in the vastness of the Universe, merging into alignment with it's powers. Breathing in the magic of each moment, awakening with each breath. Opening my mind into the Oneness of Life. Living, loving and creating each moment to involve the essence of joy. May this joy surround you as well as the earth and it's inhibitants.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:00 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,653,800 times
moonsavvy, such a beautiful prayer, I thank you.

Thank you, Mother, for teaching me to lift my heart in praise,
Filling my spirit with gladness for the blessings of the Beauty Way.

You have taught me how to sing, how to rejoice, dance, and drum,
And how to sing my gratitude for the abundance that will come.

You have shown me the magic of a change in the mind and heart,
An attitude made of wisdom that celebration of life imparts.

I sing the truth of thankfulness when I greet Grandfather Sun,
Then send my love to Mother Earth for the life force that makes us one. osay

Old 04-24-2008, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
moonsavvy, such a beautiful prayer, I thank you.

Thank you, Mother, for teaching me to lift my heart in praise,
Filling my spirit with gladness for the blessings of the Beauty Way.

You have taught me how to sing, how to rejoice, dance, and drum,
And how to sing my gratitude for the abundance that will come.

You have shown me the magic of a change in the mind and heart,
An attitude made of wisdom that celebration of life imparts.

I sing the truth of thankfulness when I greet Grandfather Sun,
Then send my love to Mother Earth for the life force that makes us one. osay

And I thank you My Friend.

May the Light show us the way.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:25 PM

22,137 posts, read 19,195,499 times
thank you for the beautiful prayer and blessings!

Old 04-25-2008, 08:25 PM

A cup of fear I shall not drink, for it does not suit my soul. From fear comes anger, hatred and violence. My world is open to more, as I reach beyond my understanding and hold the hand of faith.

I am alive in a world of brightness and light, the darkness fades away. I live in a life surrounded by warmth's embrace, accepting of all that I am. Beauty is abundant in the world of freedom, Gratitude creates my happiness.

Calmed with soothing waves of tranquility, energized by the source of all that is Great. Walking hand in hand with Diety, comforted with the touch. Protected from all things harmful, seperated from the darkness. Love's light shines the way of hope, dissolving all illusions of fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality