Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2008, 03:23 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,414,053 times

Advertisements

Welcome Gsasun..I am glad you found this place..It is comforting and peaceful.. I always feel renewed here with brothers and sisters who accept each ones path, though it be different from theirs..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2008, 04:02 PM

22,996 posts, read 34,258,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASunshine View Post
I'd like to give what energy I have left today to the sacred circle, without boundaries, without expectations, in peace. And now I sit.
Hey I'm glad you found the circle, it's a great place to find peace and comfort and acceptance.

Old 05-09-2008, 04:29 PM

1,921 posts, read 5,606,763 times
This is a good place. No one is arguing, no one is fighting. No one is telling another how wrong they are, or how they should/must believe in a different way.

"Trouble no man about his religion - respect him in his view of the Great Spirit, and demand of him that he respect yours. Treat with respect such things as he holds sacred. Do not force your religion on anyone." - Wabasha and Red Jacket (Seneca)

Perhaps, if we give more though to the shortness of life, we will remmember what a waste it is, to spend our time quarreling with others about spiritual matters. We must each approach our Creator in the way that is best for us.

"What is life? It is a flash of a firefly in the night. It is a breath of a buffalo in the winter time. It is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." - Crowfoot (Blackfeet)

Old 05-09-2008, 04:45 PM

10,603 posts, read 11,620,121 times
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.
Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools
and robs the spirit of its vision.

Tecumseh

I will sit and listen for awhile and enjoy the wisdom of silence while others speak.osay

Old 05-09-2008, 06:43 PM

218 posts, read 604,556 times
Blue, NC & ptsum - Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be back amongst you all. I'm feeling renewed after a few hours in the circle of love and peace and happy to find you all well. I don't have anything to offer right now except my love and me. If I were an herbal tub-soaking kind of person, I think that's what I would equate the circle to. Think I'll just soak and relax. Here's my hand, take it.

Old 05-09-2008, 07:33 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,775,936 times
Quote:
I'd like to give what energy I have left today to the sacred circle, without boundaries, without expectations, in peace. And now I sit.
GASunshine,
How wonderful to see you. I have never forgotten you, my sister. I hope all is well with you. I am comforted by your presence inside the circle. This is where we can sit in peace.
Many blessings,
<>< weather...

Old 05-09-2008, 07:36 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,775,936 times
Quote:
If I were an herbal tub-soaking kind of person, I think that's what I would equate the circle to. Think I'll just soak and relax. Here's my hand, take it.

Yes, Calgon take me away....

<>< weather...

Old 05-09-2008, 10:14 PM

218 posts, read 604,556 times
Ms. Weather - Thanks for the welcome back. I'm taking a troop of girl scouts to Orlando in July (no, I don't have kids of my own -- just a long time scout nerd with energy, makes my mom friends oh so happy), maybe we'll see you kissin' the mammals at Sea World, hey? Let's all rest in love in this circle. GA.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:42 PM

22,996 posts, read 34,258,882 times
Quote:
Blue, NC & ptsum - Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be back amongst you all. I'm feeling renewed after a few hours in the circle of love and peace and happy to find you all well. I don't have anything to offer right now except my love and me. If I were an herbal tub-soaking kind of person, I think that's what I would equate the circle to. Think I'll just soak and relax. Here's my hand, take it.
The offer of your love and yourself is more than enough for this circle of friends. I gladly take your hand and and give you my love back.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:45 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,414,053 times
I have a meed to be among my friends here who offer me prayer, amd well wishes. I sit quietly and let the oneness in spirit fill me and heal me..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality