Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2012, 06:15 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times

Advertisements

Sorry to hear of the Ptsum Family lose. There is a special connection between a pet and their Human companions. A pet is not a dog, a horse, a cat or any other animal, it is a household member with all the ownership of the home each family member has. A pet is a companion that often is beyound being an equal, it often becomes a guide.

Our creator gives us many gifts, one the most enjoyable of these being our 4 legged companions.

Peace Myifriend and brother, never forget the present pain is a sign of the many pleasant times. Let those memories become the road to carry you past the pain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 06:38 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Here are a few pictures of my little buddy. He was born December 6, 1996 and departed this world June 1, 2012, for 15 1/2 years I had the pleasure of him and I being very close companions, we were very close and I made him a promise from the very first day that when it came time I would not let him suffer any. My heart is heavy with sorrow but I know that one day him and I will be together again forever. Thank you to my very best companion and best friend.
Attached Thumbnails
Who will sit with me within the sacred circle-starbuck-070.jpg   Who will sit with me within the sacred circle-starbuck-018.jpg   Who will sit with me within the sacred circle-dscf0707.jpg  

Old 06-04-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Here are a few pictures of my little buddy. He was born December 6, 1996 and departed this world June 1, 2012, for 15 1/2 years I had the pleasure of him and I being very close companions, we were very close and I made him a promise from the very first day that when it came time I would not let him suffer any. My heart is heavy with sorrow but I know that one day him and I will be together again forever. Thank you to my very best companion and best friend.
I can see he brought you many memories that will be with you for what remains of this life and long beyond. It is only his body that is gone. You will feel him by you for the remainder of your days and do not be surprised if you often hear his bark with the wind.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I can see he brought you many memories that will be with you for what remains of this life and long beyond. It is only his body that is gone. You will feel him by you for the remainder of your days and do not be surprised if you often hear his bark with the wind.
Thank you for those kind words Woodrow and yes I have already heard his voice in the wind....

Old 06-07-2012, 12:18 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times
Default The Thread That Never Dies......

What is going on in this thread and how has it lasted SOOOOO long?{ 4YEARS!!!!! WOW} Everytime it slips beyond the first page, someone brings it back. What is the interest?

As far as I can tell it's sort of a discussion thread. {?}

Old 06-07-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
What is going on in this thread and how has it lasted SOOOOO long?{ 4YEARS!!!!! WOW} Everytime it slips beyond the first page, someone brings it back. What is the interest?

It is beyond a discussion, it is a place where each shares with no desire to change anyone to their way of thinking.

A place where everyone can express their thoughts and walk besides others with no need to lead or follow.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

WhipperSnapper, go to the very beginning and you will see that this is a thread where no one is criticized or ridiculed for their beliefs or nonbeliefs and all are welcome, it is a place of respite and a place of respect for all. You're more than welcome to take time and sit among us, if you will.osay

Old 06-07-2012, 10:40 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times
I see. Thank you, seems like a nice place

Old 06-07-2012, 11:12 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,257,283 times
Pretty dog 15 1/2 years is nice time to spend with someone. Sad it have to end some day .

Old 06-08-2012, 05:34 AM

444 posts, read 1,211,754 times
http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...ndwash-126.jpg

A gift I recieved from the creator, a moment with the High King of Sandwash. A rare visit from the wildest one out there, I am blessed. I love this horse, I have dreamt of this horse since childhood, and have only seen him this once. He is of a long bloodline of sacred Indian ponies. A hand comming up from the belly tells his lineage, his sacred feather on his forehead is his cadence in the herd and the lightning down his neck is his swift power to survive. I share this horse with all of you, I hope you enjoy him. He is the epitome of Freedom. ^*^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality