Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2008, 11:16 AM

97 posts, read 203,147 times

Advertisements

Seeing is believing. Some of us see by faith. Others will see by sight. But when we see GOD as He is, from our own hearts, we will all be changed. We will become like Him... reflecting His glory from our own hearts.

God is SPIRIT... we must see Him from our hearts. Seeing is believing. The next time someone tells you you will see God when you die... if you don't see Him here with your heart... I believe you will see Him... and become like Him.. . when you see Him with ALL your heart... and your heart is touched by His 100% Holy, Pure, and Divine Love.

His name is Jesus. I can't prove that to you. He can prove it, for Himself, when He reveals Himself as God and Love to your heart. My hope for you is that you see Him with your heart here on earth.

But if you don't - or if any doesn't - my faith is in Him that He is LOVE - and I don't believe in eternal torment in hell. I believe He will cleanse and purge you of any doubt and unbelief... and you will see Him 100% as He is... and become 100%... like Him... in Divine Love in Him.

Can't prove it, friend. He can. He will.

God is LOVE.

He loves each and every one of us. He has created us. We are all the children of His own dear Heart of 100% LOVE.

That's my point... of view... based on what... I see... in His heart... and in His face... that I see... with eyes of love... having seen Him... for myself.

Have to see for yourself, friends, and I respect that. I expect to see each of you... all of you... in His Heart... in His eyes... reflecting His glory... in Heaven... one fine day... when we all see... we all believe... in Him... from our hearts... just the same.

God is no respector of persons. He has no favored children. He loves all He has created. He loves... you.

That's how I see Him: in you as your Creator... and believe I will see Him one day... in you as your 100% Savior who died that you might live... through Him... and in Him... for ever.

God is LOVE. Can't prove it, but He can. He proves it to me... each time I look in a child's face and eyes and heart.

Grace and peace,

"LeeLee"
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Seriously, prove the clearly, he exists part. I'm very interested in your proof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 11:20 AM

3,414 posts, read 7,125,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace_explosion View Post
Serious. Why is there even a discussion on this subject? This discussion proves that people who say there is no God waste their time talking about Him. Clearly, He exists.

You took the energy to respond to my statement... to mock it.

This proves you have an inward motivation to mock the existence of God.

If there was no God - you wouldn't have been moved by an inward desire to engage in the discussion... is how I look at it philosophically.

Every being seeks it's way "home". "Home" is "origin".

What is the greatest human need psychologically? To love and be loved.

Our "origin" is... LOVE. We are seeking to find our way "home". God is ARCHE & PRINCIPIUM. God is... LOVE.

My personal belief?? We are all coming home. We will all find LOVE... because "ARCHE"... "PRINCIPIUM"... "ORIGIN"...

is destination.

See ya at home.

Grace and peace,

"LeeLee"
You sure use the word "prove" alot.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:41 AM

My boss is an atheist. I love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
You sure use the word "prove" alot.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:42 AM

Speaking of my boss... who I love... I better get ready for work. (I set my own hours... and I've been stressing the daylights out of him!)

Y'all have a good one.

I love my boss. I'm going to work... for his sake!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace_explosion View Post
My boss is an atheist. I love him.

Old 05-12-2008, 07:48 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,441,493 times
apparently loves the boss a lot too.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:28 PM

11 posts, read 17,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
Prove there are no invisible leprechauns. The burden of proof is on the investigator because they're the ones that are making the claim. Rather than saying 'god did it,' I find it better to suspend judgement until science gives a naturalistic, empirical explanation. Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time describes how the universe could have started naturally.
. As a Christian, I can appreciate your skepticism. Christians should understand that if the standard of empirical evidence that atheists demand (whatever, exactly, they may be) could easily be met, then this issue would have been settled long ago (though I applaud Christian responses, both academic and anecdotal, for I believe that we can “come to God†in both ways; it would not matter, for instance, if I were to find my way to New York City through intense investigation, recommendation of a friend, or if I stumbled upon it). Nor does God seem to devote as much time to proving his existence as declaring it. Perhaps, though, atheists should consider that there are some inherent difficulties in proving the unseen, and the Christian God, is, after all, spirit. Try quantifying love or forgiveness. Out of curiosity, what empirical evidence do atheists affirm would be authentic proof of God’s existence, or does it vary (as I suspect it might) from person or person, or not even exist for others?

Old 05-13-2008, 02:05 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,948,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
How can you tell someone who has seen two demons from someone who has a medical condition called "schizophrenia"?
Well often schizophrenia is not blamed for moving physical objects around the room. And usually an 8 foot demon would not walk up to another christian who was trying to help you, if it was just a case of schizophrenia.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:34 AM

oh, I love everyone. I even love my own ex. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
apparently loves the boss a lot too.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:49 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,202,487 times

YouTube - God Doesn't Exist? Prove It!

Edward Current proves that there is a god.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:33 AM

3,414 posts, read 7,125,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well often schizophrenia is not blamed for moving physical objects around the room. And usually an 8 foot demon would not walk up to another christian who was trying to help you, if it was just a case of schizophrenia.
Oh dear...Now was that exactly 8 foot or maybe more like 7'10"?
(You know how demons are always exaggerating their height...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality