Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:57 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,437,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I rest my case.
You have no case. Christianity is not just for Christians. But a relationship with the Father through is Son Jesus Christ is available to anyone. So it is not Chistians that are arrogant just as much as the real president of the US is arrogant over an imposter. It is just the truth. There is no arrogance in the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I guess we can rule out Christianity as being a tolerant religion, would you not agree. So what religion is next, that is not tolerant of other religions.
Christianity will tolerate anyone and anyone can become a Christian. We just don't tolerate lies and evil practices.

So if you want a religion that is tolerant of your evil ways and your deception. While you sit their and want no change in your own ways but to change and influence the religion that is accepting you. Then you will not find it in Chistianity. You are looking for something like the religion of humanistic materialism (called evolution as a cover). You can believe whatever you want in this religion. They don't care because they will categorize you in a person who is unenlighted and still believing in some ancient myth. They will want you to be part of their group but will push you to believe that millions of years coincides with your own religion. But in the end your personal religion will have nothing to do with the core of their belief system which is that there is no answers but the ones that the science community can dream up about how we evolved through survival of the fittest into a more intelligent being.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:54 AM

33,518 posts, read 37,111,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
Christianity will tolerate anyone and anyone can become a Christian. We just don't tolerate lies and evil practices.

So if you want a religion that is tolerant of your evil ways and your deception. While you sit their and want no change in your own ways but to change and influence the religion that is accepting you. Then you will not find it in Chistianity. You are looking for something like the religion of humanistic materialism (called evolution as a cover). You can believe whatever you want in this religion. They don't care because they will categorize you in a person who is unenlighted and still believing in some ancient myth. They will want you to be part of their group but will push you to believe that millions of years coincides with your own religion. But in the end your personal religion will have nothing to do with the core of their belief system which is that there is no answers but the ones that the science community can dream up about how we evolved through survival of the fittest into a more intelligent being.
So are you the judge of my evil ways and practices? I have no desire to change or influence what you believe, but reading your post I see that you look down on people who believe in what you call an ancient myth and call them unenlightened. How about your belief in ancient myths in the bible? Yours is true, but others are wrong? You are also looking down on those that accept evolution. In my opinion that is arrogant.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So are you the judge of my evil ways and practices? I have no desire to change or influence what you believe, but reading your post I see that you look down on people who believe in what you call an ancient myth and call them unenlightened. How about your belief in ancient myths in the bible? Yours is true, but others are wrong? You are also looking down on those that accept evolution. In my opinion that is arrogant.
It is not me it is God that is the Judge. I am just telling you what the bible says.

I am being facetious. This is how evolutionists look and any religion. The refer to people who believe in any religion as uninlightened.

Like I said the truth is non-arrogant.

Now if you want a really good religion that tolerates anyone. Then look to the Free Masons. Any holy book can sit in the Lodge (The Torah, the Quaran, the Bible...). The god of the Free Masons is none other than "Unity" itself. Now, if you go up the ranks. You will find this to be a lie as the actual god of the Free Masons is none other than Lucifer. They start you off believing that The G stands for God then it becomes the Great Architect. Before you know it all your left with is the devil.

See, the lies that I keep telling you about!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Old 05-05-2008, 12:23 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,224,671 times
Originally Posted by Nikk
Quote:
It is not me it is God that is the Judge. I am just telling you what the bible says.
Then you are not actually telling what God has said, only what other people believed God said to them.
Or either you're just being childish; blaming others for being arrogant then acting arrogant yourself.
Either way you only blame it on others.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:16 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,651,916 times
Quote:

I am being facetious. This is how evolutionists look and any religion. The refer to people who believe in any religion as uninlightened.

Like I said the truth is non-arrogant.

Now if you want a really good religion that tolerates anyone. Then look to the Free Masons. Any holy book can sit in the Lodge (The Torah, the Quaran, the Bible...). The god of the Free Masons is none other than "Unity" itself. Now, if you go up the ranks. You will find this to be a lie as the actual god of the Free Masons is none other than Lucifer. They start you off believing that The G stands for God then it becomes the Great Architect. Before you know it all your left with is the devil.

See, the lies that I keep telling you about!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6
Here we go again, somebody wanting to blame a fraternal organization of which they know nothing about, for their own fallacies. Freemasonry is not a religion, I repeat Freemasonry Is Not A Religion, and only somebody who's been brainwashed by the Roman Catholic Church would describe it as so, there are many members of the Masonic fraternity that are Christians, Jews, Islamic's,Muslim, Buddhist, or whatever kind of religion you may subscribe to, Freemasonry has and teaches no dogma, never has and never will, there is no worship of Lucifer, Satan or the Devil or whatever you want to call it in Freemasonry, so unless you are a member of the fraternity I would suggest that you keep your unfounded remarks about this fraternity to yourself.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:22 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,613,652 times
Quote:
Wow.

Just...wow.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:44 PM

3,078 posts, read 11,058,824 times
I am both ashamed and angry at the behaviour of somone who claims to be a member of my religion.

There's obviously no need to say whom or which religion.

Each religion is as tolerant as the individual who practices it.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:53 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,782,342 times
Quote:
You mean well I'm sure. The above statement says it all.

Yeshua a "Christian"? Absolutely not.

Many blessings.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,266,164 times
Can you say filter, in My Settings?
I knew you could.
I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality