U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 05-05-2008, 11:16 PM
 
Location: South Florida
553 posts, read 111,583 times
Reputation: 85
Default Canaan, Ham, the Canaanites, the Israelites, Africans, slaves and the Bible

Ok, by now (I hope), many of us have heard that white slave owners used the Bible to justify slavery. One passage that they supposedly used was Genesis 9:18-26. In the story, Noah gets hammered and falls asleep in his tent drunk. Ham, one of his sons sees him in the tent naked and goes off and tells his other two brothers, Shem and Japheth. The other two brothers decide to grab something and toss it over their father. Noah comes around and finds out that Ham saw him naked and goes off on a rant, placing a curse, NOT on Ham, but Ham's son, Canaan. He predicts that Canaan would become a servant to the children of the descendants of Shem and Japheth. Finally he [Noah] pronounces blessings upon Shem and Japheth.

If you read on into the next chapter, Ham supposedly becomes the progenitor of African peoples (speaking strictly of those within what are today, African boundaries) as well as the Canaanites, the people Noah allegedly predicted a curse on. Well, white "theologians" in the days of slavery claimed that Ham was cursed and as a result, his descendants (black people) were also cursed and thus their enslavement was simply fulfillment of prophesy and justified.

Well that of course was a mountain of bull, but there is yet another thing I want to put on the table, something more relevant to the Bible itself. Could it be that the ancient Israelites came up with this story to justify their own carrying out of genocide and enslavement on the ancient Canaanites? The story sounds too perfect in its imperfect telling. First of all, why is Canaan singled out for the curse when the story does not even include him as being an offender (this has led some to speculate he an his father, Ham, may have engaged in some sexual act on Noah while he was drunk to actually give sense to an otherwise silly story). Next, note how the curse is for Canaan (his descendants) to be doormats to Shem's children, the Hebrews/Israelites/Jews.

As the biblical story unfolds, the Canaanites are painted as immoral, pagan heathens whose evil had run its course and thus are condemned by Israel's god to be eliminated from the face of the earth. The Canaanites lived in a bountiful land and the Israelites were wandering nomads on the outskirts of Canaan without a land to call their own. Is it really surprising that the biblical writers claimed that their god had reached the end of his patience with the Canaanites and they were to be slaughtered and/or enslaved and their land taken from them and turned over to the Israelites? Thus Noah's prophecy comes true.

Funny how one story became the basis for two atrocities at two different pints in history, assuming the conquest of Canaan occurred the way the book of Joshua said it did.

On a side note, I have always wondered why Israel's god did not simply give Egypt to them. After all, Egypt was the most powerful empire around in those days, yet instead of mighty Egypt that supposedly enslaved them, he has them wander in a desert/wilderness for 40 years before ordering them to massacre the Canaanites under the commander, Joshua.


Thoughts?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-06-2008, 02:30 AM
 
Location: Toronto; Canada
123 posts, read 185,889 times
Reputation: 17
Lightbulb These stories were all connected to fact.

[quote=yydanay515;3679057]
Well, white "theologians" in the days of slavery claimed that Ham was cursed and as a result, his descendants (black people) were also cursed and thus their enslavement was simply fulfillment of prophesy and justified.

In the days of slavery western civilization no doubt had a lot to learn as a consequence of the enlightenment. But that changes the value of rational thoughts to require certain proofs from the sceptics by empirical anthropological reasoning. The grose thoughts of European philosophers was to continue going on denying the legitimate intelligence in the human nature of other races. The realm of the native populations of Africa were regarded as at best brute parts for the perceptions in human nature in general (Kant); Hegel interpreted the African as sluggish, naive, and just slower at intelligence. It was the attitude to essence of knowing psychology as a part of human nature to attribute for the Freedom in cybling Nations through the white's regions of the planet.

But eventually the facts for the very writing of the scriptures had to arrive to their maturing of worth for the understanding of humanity. Of course, humanism.

So the values of subjegating one race or faith at another was really common to realize as the symbolic principle of the origin of civilization.

Why the emphasis on the Jews? They were somewhat prophecied to freedom by freeing from slavery (with the support of a higher Being of intelligence). Is there something unique in their faith which would explain the God Jehovah? Could there be an issue of a God Jehovah anyway through the thinking into civilization through all of mankind? Subjegation wasn't the only value for appropriate Life in the improvement of science. Maybe notions of participation of the capacity to complain against the market system which afforded evaluation of independence in free ways of at least 'just living off the Land'.

Did god breed civilization, or civilization breed God?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 01:53 AM
 
1 posts, read 12,389 times
Reputation: 15
First of all you have misunderstood important things!

Noah did curse Canaan, the baby son of Ham and yes Ham had black children but Canaan's only 2 "Cursed" children were Sidon, who was the first "White Man" & Heth, who was the world's first "Asain"! Sidon's children were called "Sidonian's and Heth's children were all called "The Hittites!

The CURSED CANAANITES were Asian & White!

All of Noah's family was black and before the curse of Canaan it was only black people on earth!!! Noah''s wife was named "Ethiopia", which all of the land of the mesapotamia was called "Ethiopia" & "The Land Of God"!!!

Noah's sons; Shem, Japheth & Ham were all married!!! Shem's wife was "Sumeria" / Japheth's wife was "Nubia" / Ham's wife was "Egyptus".

THEY EACH NAMED THEIR CITIES AFTER THEIR WIVES!!!

The first city on earth was "Sumer", who were "The Shemites"! The second city on earth was "Nubia", who were "The Real Egyptian's"! The third city on earth was "Egypt", which was upper Nubia that the children of Ham stole from "The Nubian's"!

When The Lord tells you about Japheth's land being stolen he's talking about "The Nubian's Land" that was stolen at the beginning of civilization!

The proof of this is "Egypt" itself. Egypt's first 6 dynasties were all "Nubian", which is also the proof that The Nubian's were of Japheth's family...also proving that Japheth was also "BLACK"!!! The beginning of Nubia was a huge mass of land and the upper portion of Nubia is what Ham stole that was later called Egypt! Nubia was The First Dynasty of Egypt and The Last Dynasty!!! All of the "Pyramids" were made by "The Nubian's"...the ones in ancient Nubia and the ones in Egypt!!! The first Pharoah of Egypt was "Nerme Mines" who was nicknamed "CROCKADILE"!! He was Pharoah for 47 years and he was a Nubian!

Many Pharoah's after him was also Nubian..."THE FIRST 6 DYNASTIES"!!!

Egypt was invaded by "The Families of Ham" and they attacked both "black city states" and stole the land of Sumer & Nubia OUT OF PURE JEALOUSY & REBELLION!!!!

This also proves that "Abraham" was also "BLACK" because his life story or "TIMELINE" starts with the city state "UR", which was at the beginning of "The First Dynasty Of Egypt"!!! He had children by "HAGAR", who was an "Egyptian"....meaning she was a "NUBIAN" of the first dynasty!!!! Abraham's other 2 wives were of the same family as he was.."SHEMITES"!!!

If Ham was black, Cush was black, Put was black, Sumeria was black, Nubia was black, Japheth was black...his mother "ETHIOPIA" was black....then of course "SHEM" & "NOAH" was also black..STUPID!!!

PEOPLE OTHER THAN BLACK WAS CONSIDERED CURSED IN THE BEGINNING!

Ham's seed explained by color & race;
Nimrod was the first "ARABIAN" ON EARTH!!! Sidon was the first "WHITE MAN" ON EARTH!!! Heth was the first "ASAIN" ON EARTH!! Then there were "THE FIRST 4 INDIAN'S" ON EARTH, ALL born through the cursed family of Ham!!!

Through Ham the first Asian, White Man, Indian & Arabian was born!!!

These 4 groups split into "GANGS" and they would take turns attacking the 2 "BLACK CITY-STATES", SUMER & NUBIA"!!! NIMROD would march all of his family into Sumer (THE LAND OF SHINAR) to "rebel against "THE BLACK RULE"!!! HE MADE THE TOWER OF BABEL TO OVERTHROW "THE SUMERAIN'S" or "THE BLACK GOVERNMENT" THAT WAS APPOINTED BY "NOAH"!!!!

The Sumerain's were the "LAW MAKERS" & TEACHERS, who were called "MASTERS"!!! They were the bosses of all of the land of "ETHIOPIA"!!!!

Noah issued land too Shem & Japeth but he never gave Ham any land!!! When Noah died he appointed "SHEM" to issue the land and "Shem" barred "Ham" and his whole family from the land...which also meant "NO FOOD"!!!

Ham's whole family would attack at night and many years of wars were fought between the Canaanites of Ham and The Black People Of Noah!!! The Canaanites hated all of the black people, even Ham's black children, who was their brothers and sisters!!!

Through the first Asain Empire "THE HITTITE EMPIRE" Sumer was invaded!!! The Sumerain's were the first "BLACK SLAVES"!!! The Asian King "Hanninburri" invaded Sumer and killed it's Black Kings or most of "THE SON'S OF SHEM"!!! From this invasion war irrupted over the entire mesopatamia non-stop for more than 7 thousand years!!!

After the envasion of Sumer "The Sidonian's" attacked UPPER NUBIA and stole Japheth's land killing many Nubian's!!! Nubia was mostly all "BLACK WOMAN"!
NUBIA WAS CALLED "THE LAND OF THE BOW"!!!

After the Asain's invaded Sumer "The Arab's" went to war with the Asain's and The Arab's took Sumer from them...killing their kings!!!!

After the White Sidonian's took Upper Nubia and then re-named it Egypt, after Ham's wife or their "Black Mother"...The Indian's attacked Egypt and took it from The Sidonian's..killing their Pharoah's!!!!

Ham's whole family was very crazy and they would all fight non-stop over Sumer & Nubia, which was re-named too Egypt!!!!

Nimrod is who got all of this started by rebelling against The Sumerain's!!! Noah's black family was "THE FOUNDATION OF THE HUMAN RACE" and "ALL OF HAM'S MIXED FAMILY WAS EXTREMELY JEALOUS...TRYING THEIR HARDEST TO DESTROY THE WHOLE CREATION OF MANKIND!!!!!

Black people were never THE CANAANITES, not even those who were in Ham's crazy "RACIST" family!!! The only blacks of Ham were "The Cu****es", "The Puts" & "Mizarim"!!!!

After the fall of Sumer "The Asain's enslaved many!!! If you were black you were considered a slave!!! After several wars between The White Sidonian's & The Indian's over Egypt "SLAVERY" was the main resource and all of the blacks of Noah & Ham was hunted daily in the mesopotamia!!!

THE ISRAELITES WERE ALL BLACK!!! Abraham was black and from a black government!!! His parents all owned their own cities, such as "HARAN" who died in his own city!!! The east side of the entire mesopotamia was where all of the black city states were and the western part is where all of Ham's Demon worshiping people were in the beginning!!!

The Israelites worshiped GOD and all of ham's family worshiped "BAAL"!!!!!

BAAL was simply worshiping "NIMROD & ASHTAROTH" his wife!!!!!

BAAL WORSHIP was worshiping the stars, planets, animals, the sun, the moon, the fallen angels & "SENDING YOUR CHILDREN THROUGH FIRE FOR THEIR GOD "MOLECH"....BURNING BABIES ALIVE!!!!!!

THE WHITE "SIDONIAN'S" IN EGYPT WAS KILLED IN "THE RED SEA" FOR EN-SLAVING "THE ISRAELITES", who were the re-maining "SHEMITES"!!!!!

Abraham, his wives and son Issac & Ishmael was black!!!

Jacob was a twin brother of Edom!!! Both Identical twins but one was "Black & the other was "White"...2 totally seperate nations!!! Edom was susposed to protect Jacob from "The White Sidonian's" but he took the sides of the Canaanites, trying to kill his own brother over his "birthright"!!! He then married 3 Canaanites / 1 Sidonian and 2 Asain's just to worry his own "BLACK PARENTS" daily!!!!

His black parents blessed Jacob and "CURSED" Edom because of his marriges too 3 Canaanites!!!

When "ISRAEL" moved too Egypt with his sons they were only 70 people deep!
The Pharaoh at that time was Indian and he placed "JOSEPH" as Governor of all the land of "Stolen Egypt"! After the death of this Indian Pharaoh a "WHITE SIDONIAN PHARAOH" emerged who hated all "BLACK PEOPLE" and he en-slaved all of the Israelites...killing their children, sacreficing their men and babies too their false gods of BAAL!!!

When they cried out to GOD he delivered them by many wonders that all Canaanite nations witnessed!!! He then freed them from slavery at night but after killing all of the first born of "The Fake Egyptain's", WHO WERE THE WHITE SIDONIAN'S" OR "CURSED CANAANITES"!!!!

HE THEN LEAD THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL OUT TOO THE RED SEA WHERE ALL OF THE FAKE EGYPTAIN'S FOLLOWED, KILLING THEM IN THE RED SEA...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE WHITE SIDONIAN'S WHO WERE IN EGYPT!!

THE LORD THEN WALKED THEM THROUGH A VERY RUFF 40 YEARS IN A CIRCLE THAT COVERED ABOUT 2,000 MILES...TRAINING THEM WITH HIS "TEN COMMANDMENTS"...ALSO SHOWING THEM HOW TO FIGHT AS AN ARMY!

THE LORD BUILT THEM UP AND WOULD FEED THEM AND CLOTH THEM!!! HE PROMISED ABRAHAM THAT HE WOULD GIVE HIS CHILDREN THE BEST OF THE LAND, WHICH IS WHERE ALL OF THE CANAANITES DWELT...THE INDIAN'S, THE WHITES, THE ASAIN'S AND THE ARAB'S LAND!!!

THE LORD WANTED ALL OF THEM DEAD BECAUSE THEY WORSHIPED FALSE GODS AND DID VERY MANY EVILS CONSTANTLY, MAINLY KILLING CHILDREN AND BABIES FOR THEIR BAAL GOD...WHO WAS ONLY A WOODEN STATUE!!!!

HE THEN LEAD MOSES IN THE LAND OF THE CANAANITES AND THROUGH GOD THEY KILLED MOSTLY ALL OF THE CANAANITES, INCLUDING THE CANAANITE GIANTS WHO WERE ALSO ON EARTH!!! THE LORD WOULD PLACE "ONE HOLY ANGEL" IN FRONT OF A VERY SMALL ARMY OF ISRAELITES AND WITH THEM HE WOULD SLAUGHTER MANY VERY MASSIVE CANAANITE ARMIES!!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE LIED TOO THE WORLD ABOUT THE REAL JEWS & WHO THE CANAANITES ARE..."BUT AS TIME GO THE TRUTH WILL BE COMING OUT"!!! THEY LIED ON THE BLACKS OF NOAH, STOLE THEIR LAND AND THEN PLACED THEM INTO SLAVERY FOR MANY, MANY YEARS...JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL JEALOUS OF WHO GOD CHOSE TO BE HIS SPECIAL PEOPLE.....NOT UNDERSTANDING...BEFORE THE CURSE OF CANAAN...THE WHOLE WORLD WAS ONLY BLACK PEOPLE....AND BEFORE THEIR LAND WAS CALLED "THE LAND OF CANAAN" IT WAS ALL CALLED..."ETHIOPIA"!!!! MEANING, THE LAND OF CANAAN WAS ALL STOLEN PROPERTY JUST LIKE SUMER AND NUBIA BECAUSE "THE SUMERAIN'S DID NOT ISSUE ANY LAND TOO THEM"...THEY STOLE IT!!!!!!!!!!

CANAAN'S CURSED SEED WAS WHITE & ASAIN....AND THEY ARE BROTHERS...SIDON & HETH....AND IN THE END...THEY WILL ALL DIE FROM THE HANDS OF THE LORD HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY ALL TRIED TO DESTROY HIS PEOPLE AND HIS CREATION OF HUMAN BEINGS!!!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 03:10 AM
 
Location: London, UK
15,498 posts, read 7,275,875 times
Reputation: 2585
Oh dear. Oh, dear, dear.

Quote:
"Noah's sons; Shem, Japheth & Ham were all married!!! Shem's wife was "Sumeria" / Japheth's wife was "Nubia" / Ham's wife was "Egyptus".

THEY EACH NAMED THEIR CITIES AFTER THEIR WIVES!!!

The first city on earth was "Sumer", who were "The Shemites"! The second city on earth was "Nubia", who were "The Real Egyptian's"! The third city on earth was "Egypt", which was upper Nubia that the children of Ham stole from "The Nubian's"!"
I just had a look and I can find no indication of the wives of Noah's sons being 'Sumer', Nubia' and 'Egyptus'.

What I do see is the sons of Javan including Tarshish (referring to the Phoenecian trading empire) and Kittim, referring to the Greeks and later Romans.

The sons of Ham were Egypt, Cush (Africa around Somalia) Put (Egyptian Punt - the horn of Africa, a desirable trading resource for the Pharohs, and Caanan.

That last is surprising as surely the Caananites were as semitic as the Jews, Babylonians and the Phoenecians, too, for all that they were regarded in Genesis as 'Yavanah' (Greeks).

We see the reason in Genesis 9.25-8. "Cursed be Canaan' and Blessed...be Shem; and let Caanan be his slave', all traced back to this silly story of Ham seeing his dad dead drunk.

It looks to me as the OP suggested that it's all political, using a rather inaccurate division of all mankind into Blacks, Greeks and Semites and casting Caanan in the 'Black' camp without any valid reason other than to give a divine justification for the hebrews' ongoing war to wrest living space from the Caananites, amongst whom they had grown up and from whom, it is looking archaeologically ever more probable, they had derived.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 03:25 AM
 
Location: 30-40N 90-100W
13,856 posts, read 13,162,570 times
Reputation: 6447
As I recall the idea that the "curse of Ham" referred to black people didn't become popular until the 15th century AD and was considered laughable by some priests even then. Although there are sources of it being seen as racial going back to the fifth century or earlier, but I don't think these were standard. Originally I think what "racial" element it had was anti-Canaan and anti-Egyptian more than anything else. Moses apparently had an Ethiopian wife and criticism of this is rebuked in Numbers 12. (Granted many Christians interpreted the Ethiopia mentioned as being in Arabia, which admittedly might be plausible) In Acts 8 Philip baptizes an Ethiopian eunuch, and in this case Sudan is clearly meant as it refers to the eunuch serving "Candance" (Khandake) which was a Nubian queen-regent type position, and seeking this eunuch is something an angel told him to do. The eunuch seems to be praised from my reading at this late hour and I don't see much or anything racial in it.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 04:13 AM
 
Location: London, UK
15,498 posts, read 7,275,875 times
Reputation: 2585
Yes. There is nothing specifically anti - black in the Noah story (and I don't claim to be an OT expert) except that the Noah story is definitely anti - Caanan and they (through Ham's son) are designated by the hebrew God (very handily for their Hebrew invaders)as the servants of the 'Hebrew' son. Note that, out of all the sons of Ham, only Caanan is singled out to be the slave of Japeth (I haven't had time to look but I shall be astonished if he doesn't turn out to be the ancester of the Israelites) while Egypt Cush and Put are not mentioned but Caanan was not there to see Noah naked any more than any or Ham's other sons.

The contrived political point is surely clear.

However, when the Christians were beginning to ship Dahomey slaves across the pond and some other Christians wondered whether that was ok for christians to do, why, all they had to do was dig out the curse of Ham and argue that it must logically apply to all the sons of Ham. In fact it only applies to Caanan, but I doubt that would bother the slavers very much.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 05:34 AM
 
4,711 posts, read 3,740,005 times
Reputation: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdcpepsi View Post
First of all you have misunderstood important things!

Noah did curse Canaan, the baby son of Ham and yes Ham had black children but Canaan's only 2 "Cursed" children were Sidon, who was the first "White Man" & Heth, who was the world's first "Asain"! Sidon's children were called "Sidonian's and Heth's children were all called "The Hittites!

The CURSED CANAANITES were Asian & White!

All of Noah's family was black and before the curse of Canaan it was only black people on earth!!! Noah''s wife was named "Ethiopia", which all of the land of the mesapotamia was called "Ethiopia" & "The Land Of God"!!!

Noah's sons; Shem, Japheth & Ham were all married!!! Shem's wife was "Sumeria" / Japheth's wife was "Nubia" / Ham's wife was "Egyptus".

THEY EACH NAMED THEIR CITIES AFTER THEIR WIVES!!!

The first city on earth was "Sumer", who were "The Shemites"! The second city on earth was "Nubia", who were "The Real Egyptian's"! The third city on earth was "Egypt", which was upper Nubia that the children of Ham stole from "The Nubian's"!

When The Lord tells you about Japheth's land being stolen he's talking about "The Nubian's Land" that was stolen at the beginning of civilization!

The proof of this is "Egypt" itself. Egypt's first 6 dynasties were all "Nubian", which is also the proof that The Nubian's were of Japheth's family...also proving that Japheth was also "BLACK"!!! The beginning of Nubia was a huge mass of land and the upper portion of Nubia is what Ham stole that was later called Egypt! Nubia was The First Dynasty of Egypt and The Last Dynasty!!! All of the "Pyramids" were made by "The Nubian's"...the ones in ancient Nubia and the ones in Egypt!!! The first Pharoah of Egypt was "Nerme Mines" who was nicknamed "CROCKADILE"!! He was Pharoah for 47 years and he was a Nubian!

Many Pharoah's after him was also Nubian..."THE FIRST 6 DYNASTIES"!!!

Egypt was invaded by "The Families of Ham" and they attacked both "black city states" and stole the land of Sumer & Nubia OUT OF PURE JEALOUSY & REBELLION!!!!

This also proves that "Abraham" was also "BLACK" because his life story or "TIMELINE" starts with the city state "UR", which was at the beginning of "The First Dynasty Of Egypt"!!! He had children by "HAGAR", who was an "Egyptian"....meaning she was a "NUBIAN" of the first dynasty!!!! Abraham's other 2 wives were of the same family as he was.."SHEMITES"!!!

If Ham was black, Cush was black, Put was black, Sumeria was black, Nubia was black, Japheth was black...his mother "ETHIOPIA" was black....then of course "SHEM" & "NOAH" was also black..STUPID!!!

PEOPLE OTHER THAN BLACK WAS CONSIDERED CURSED IN THE BEGINNING!

Ham's seed explained by color & race;
Nimrod was the first "ARABIAN" ON EARTH!!! Sidon was the first "WHITE MAN" ON EARTH!!! Heth was the first "ASAIN" ON EARTH!! Then there were "THE FIRST 4 INDIAN'S" ON EARTH, ALL born through the cursed family of Ham!!!

Through Ham the first Asian, White Man, Indian & Arabian was born!!!

These 4 groups split into "GANGS" and they would take turns attacking the 2 "BLACK CITY-STATES", SUMER & NUBIA"!!! NIMROD would march all of his family into Sumer (THE LAND OF SHINAR) to "rebel against "THE BLACK RULE"!!! HE MADE THE TOWER OF BABEL TO OVERTHROW "THE SUMERAIN'S" or "THE BLACK GOVERNMENT" THAT WAS APPOINTED BY "NOAH"!!!!

The Sumerain's were the "LAW MAKERS" & TEACHERS, who were called "MASTERS"!!! They were the bosses of all of the land of "ETHIOPIA"!!!!

Noah issued land too Shem & Japeth but he never gave Ham any land!!! When Noah died he appointed "SHEM" to issue the land and "Shem" barred "Ham" and his whole family from the land...which also meant "NO FOOD"!!!

Ham's whole family would attack at night and many years of wars were fought between the Canaanites of Ham and The Black People Of Noah!!! The Canaanites hated all of the black people, even Ham's black children, who was their brothers and sisters!!!

Through the first Asain Empire "THE HITTITE EMPIRE" Sumer was invaded!!! The Sumerain's were the first "BLACK SLAVES"!!! The Asian King "Hanninburri" invaded Sumer and killed it's Black Kings or most of "THE SON'S OF SHEM"!!! From this invasion war irrupted over the entire mesopatamia non-stop for more than 7 thousand years!!!

After the envasion of Sumer "The Sidonian's" attacked UPPER NUBIA and stole Japheth's land killing many Nubian's!!! Nubia was mostly all "BLACK WOMAN"!
NUBIA WAS CALLED "THE LAND OF THE BOW"!!!

After the Asain's invaded Sumer "The Arab's" went to war with the Asain's and The Arab's took Sumer from them...killing their kings!!!!

After the White Sidonian's took Upper Nubia and then re-named it Egypt, after Ham's wife or their "Black Mother"...The Indian's attacked Egypt and took it from The Sidonian's..killing their Pharoah's!!!!

Ham's whole family was very crazy and they would all fight non-stop over Sumer & Nubia, which was re-named too Egypt!!!!

Nimrod is who got all of this started by rebelling against The Sumerain's!!! Noah's black family was "THE FOUNDATION OF THE HUMAN RACE" and "ALL OF HAM'S MIXED FAMILY WAS EXTREMELY JEALOUS...TRYING THEIR HARDEST TO DESTROY THE WHOLE CREATION OF MANKIND!!!!!

Black people were never THE CANAANITES, not even those who were in Ham's crazy "RACIST" family!!! The only blacks of Ham were "The Cu****es", "The Puts" & "Mizarim"!!!!

After the fall of Sumer "The Asain's enslaved many!!! If you were black you were considered a slave!!! After several wars between The White Sidonian's & The Indian's over Egypt "SLAVERY" was the main resource and all of the blacks of Noah & Ham was hunted daily in the mesopotamia!!!

THE ISRAELITES WERE ALL BLACK!!! Abraham was black and from a black government!!! His parents all owned their own cities, such as "HARAN" who died in his own city!!! The east side of the entire mesopotamia was where all of the black city states were and the western part is where all of Ham's Demon worshiping people were in the beginning!!!

The Israelites worshiped GOD and all of ham's family worshiped "BAAL"!!!!!

BAAL was simply worshiping "NIMROD & ASHTAROTH" his wife!!!!!

BAAL WORSHIP was worshiping the stars, planets, animals, the sun, the moon, the fallen angels & "SENDING YOUR CHILDREN THROUGH FIRE FOR THEIR GOD "MOLECH"....BURNING BABIES ALIVE!!!!!!

THE WHITE "SIDONIAN'S" IN EGYPT WAS KILLED IN "THE RED SEA" FOR EN-SLAVING "THE ISRAELITES", who were the re-maining "SHEMITES"!!!!!

Abraham, his wives and son Issac & Ishmael was black!!!

Jacob was a twin brother of Edom!!! Both Identical twins but one was "Black & the other was "White"...2 totally seperate nations!!! Edom was susposed to protect Jacob from "The White Sidonian's" but he took the sides of the Canaanites, trying to kill his own brother over his "birthright"!!! He then married 3 Canaanites / 1 Sidonian and 2 Asain's just to worry his own "BLACK PARENTS" daily!!!!

His black parents blessed Jacob and "CURSED" Edom because of his marriges too 3 Canaanites!!!

When "ISRAEL" moved too Egypt with his sons they were only 70 people deep!
The Pharaoh at that time was Indian and he placed "JOSEPH" as Governor of all the land of "Stolen Egypt"! After the death of this Indian Pharaoh a "WHITE SIDONIAN PHARAOH" emerged who hated all "BLACK PEOPLE" and he en-slaved all of the Israelites...killing their children, sacreficing their men and babies too their false gods of BAAL!!!

When they cried out to GOD he delivered them by many wonders that all Canaanite nations witnessed!!! He then freed them from slavery at night but after killing all of the first born of "The Fake Egyptain's", WHO WERE THE WHITE SIDONIAN'S" OR "CURSED CANAANITES"!!!!

HE THEN LEAD THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL OUT TOO THE RED SEA WHERE ALL OF THE FAKE EGYPTAIN'S FOLLOWED, KILLING THEM IN THE RED SEA...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE WHITE SIDONIAN'S WHO WERE IN EGYPT!!

THE LORD THEN WALKED THEM THROUGH A VERY RUFF 40 YEARS IN A CIRCLE THAT COVERED ABOUT 2,000 MILES...TRAINING THEM WITH HIS "TEN COMMANDMENTS"...ALSO SHOWING THEM HOW TO FIGHT AS AN ARMY!

THE LORD BUILT THEM UP AND WOULD FEED THEM AND CLOTH THEM!!! HE PROMISED ABRAHAM THAT HE WOULD GIVE HIS CHILDREN THE BEST OF THE LAND, WHICH IS WHERE ALL OF THE CANAANITES DWELT...THE INDIAN'S, THE WHITES, THE ASAIN'S AND THE ARAB'S LAND!!!

THE LORD WANTED ALL OF THEM DEAD BECAUSE THEY WORSHIPED FALSE GODS AND DID VERY MANY EVILS CONSTANTLY, MAINLY KILLING CHILDREN AND BABIES FOR THEIR BAAL GOD...WHO WAS ONLY A WOODEN STATUE!!!!

HE THEN LEAD MOSES IN THE LAND OF THE CANAANITES AND THROUGH GOD THEY KILLED MOSTLY ALL OF THE CANAANITES, INCLUDING THE CANAANITE GIANTS WHO WERE ALSO ON EARTH!!! THE LORD WOULD PLACE "ONE HOLY ANGEL" IN FRONT OF A VERY SMALL ARMY OF ISRAELITES AND WITH THEM HE WOULD SLAUGHTER MANY VERY MASSIVE CANAANITE ARMIES!!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE LIED TOO THE WORLD ABOUT THE REAL JEWS & WHO THE CANAANITES ARE..."BUT AS TIME GO THE TRUTH WILL BE COMING OUT"!!! THEY LIED ON THE BLACKS OF NOAH, STOLE THEIR LAND AND THEN PLACED THEM INTO SLAVERY FOR MANY, MANY YEARS...JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL JEALOUS OF WHO GOD CHOSE TO BE HIS SPECIAL PEOPLE.....NOT UNDERSTANDING...BEFORE THE CURSE OF CANAAN...THE WHOLE WORLD WAS ONLY BLACK PEOPLE....AND BEFORE THEIR LAND WAS CALLED "THE LAND OF CANAAN" IT WAS ALL CALLED..."ETHIOPIA"!!!! MEANING, THE LAND OF CANAAN WAS ALL STOLEN PROPERTY JUST LIKE SUMER AND NUBIA BECAUSE "THE SUMERAIN'S DID NOT ISSUE ANY LAND TOO THEM"...THEY STOLE IT!!!!!!!!!!

CANAAN'S CURSED SEED WAS WHITE & ASAIN....AND THEY ARE BROTHERS...SIDON & HETH....AND IN THE END...THEY WILL ALL DIE FROM THE HANDS OF THE LORD HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY ALL TRIED TO DESTROY HIS PEOPLE AND HIS CREATION OF HUMAN BEINGS!!!!

Can I get some sources please? I have a feeling those who promote this stuff are going to be some shady characters, but I still want to see them.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 05:37 AM
 
4,711 posts, read 3,740,005 times
Reputation: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
As I recall the idea that the "curse of Ham" referred to black people didn't become popular until the 15th century AD and was considered laughable by some priests even then. Although there are sources of it being seen as racial going back to the fifth century or earlier, but I don't think these were standard. Originally I think what "racial" element it had was anti-Canaan and anti-Egyptian more than anything else. Moses apparently had an Ethiopian wife and criticism of this is rebuked in Numbers 12. (Granted many Christians interpreted the Ethiopia mentioned as being in Arabia, which admittedly might be plausible) In Acts 8 Philip baptizes an Ethiopian eunuch, and in this case Sudan is clearly meant as it refers to the eunuch serving "Candance" (Khandake) which was a Nubian queen-regent type position, and seeking this eunuch is something an angel told him to do. The eunuch seems to be praised from my reading at this late hour and I don't see much or anything racial in it.
Thank you for providing this bit of info, Thomas. Yydanay was one of my older screen names.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 05:38 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,060 posts, read 19,096,819 times
Reputation: 10100
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
However, when the Christians were beginning to ship Dahomey slaves across the pond and some other Christians wondered whether that was ok for christians to do, why, all they had to do was dig out the curse of Ham and argue that it must logically apply to all the sons of Ham. In fact it only applies to Caanan, but I doubt that would bother the slavers very much.
The "Too Much Common Sense for This Thread" award is hanging around your neck even as you read these words.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2010, 05:44 AM
 
4,711 posts, read 3,740,005 times
Reputation: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Yes. There is nothing specifically anti - black in the Noah story (and I don't claim to be an OT expert) except that the Noah story is definitely anti - Caanan and they (through Ham's son) are designated by the hebrew God (very handily for their Hebrew invaders)as the servants of the 'Hebrew' son. Note that, out of all the sons of Ham, only Caanan is singled out to be the slave of Japeth (I haven't had time to look but I shall be astonished if he doesn't turn out to be the ancester of the Israelites) while Egypt Cush and Put are not mentioned but Caanan was not there to see Noah naked any more than any or Ham's other sons.

The contrived political point is surely clear.

However, when the Christians were beginning to ship Dahomey slaves across the pond and some other Christians wondered whether that was ok for christians to do, why, all they had to do was dig out the curse of Ham and argue that it must logically apply to all the sons of Ham. In fact it only applies to Caanan, but I doubt that would bother the slavers very much.
Yes Arequipa. It is certainly interesting.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top