Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2021, 05:49 PM

4 posts, read 7,317 times

Advertisements

For all those who wish, recite as many times as possible continuously: for oneself and / or for others and / or for the universe

« Divine source purify me divine source heal me »
« Divine source purifies and heals first name + last name + link-with-the-person »
« Divine source purifies and heals the planet earth human beings living beings and everything that exists in all possible dimensions »

To target a prayer, for example if someone else has a disease in the left lung:

Recite continuously as many times as possible aloud or in a whisper (recite internally if you cannot while whispering) :

For several minutes at least :

I ask the divine source to transmute into pure light the entire left lung of first name + last name + link with the person.

The base: I ask the divine source
Then: Say precisely what you are asking: for example: to heal to cleanse to purify to transmute into pure light all the sick cells of the body of first name + last name + link with the person
Then: Recite with the greatest faith and conviction, for several minutes at least, the more serious the case the more time it takes. Recite aloud if possible, whispering otherwise, internally otherwis

Moderator Note: We have to remove links.

On supreme truth and mankind's behaviour | J. Krishnamurti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F22mU6ncBvo

Last edited by mensaguy; 04-17-2021 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Links removed.

Old 04-17-2021, 05:57 PM

50,377 posts, read 23,969,452 times
This will not go well.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality