Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2009, 06:50 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,228,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I have been " Beginning to Understand him" for quite some time now.
I've been about a like journey. All that stuff heaped on me as a child about religion, god, good/evil had me pretty messed up, so I punched that ticket for the journey.

I discovered that anything one can use to humanify god works against the understanding and acceptance of that god, such as god speaks, I saw god, god fixed dinner last nite and we had fish. Whatever. I also discovered my understanding of the meaning of some of the lessons of the bible, mostly the part about letting it go, release, leave, don't look back. I tend to forget those teachings but only because I've moved on from working with man's religion.

So, what is my god, my God? Well, God is that god is. What is it that exists in anything that... anything? Elements, energy, those things that bind. Having gotten into that place, I forget those things that I had once defined as explanatory of my religion. But in the essence of existence... that it is... everything is god. I suspect the most instructive religion class I've ever experience was in Physics, which I took at the same time as a course in logic.

The bible is composed of those stories man has used to support his need for understanding but in trying to understand the bible man has lost sight of understanding god. It's just too simple to accept. God is, as is any/everything else. Good/evil, black/white, yin/yang, right/wrong.

You don't make it what it is, you are it. It's your energy, use it wisely.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:42 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,330,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
I've been about a like journey. All that stuff heaped on me as a child about religion, god, good/evil had me pretty messed up, so I punched that ticket for the journey.

I discovered that anything one can use to humanify god works against the understanding and acceptance of that god, such as god speaks, I saw god, god fixed dinner last nite and we had fish. Whatever. I also discovered my understanding of the meaning of some of the lessons of the bible, mostly the part about letting it go, release, leave, don't look back. I tend to forget those teachings but only because I've moved on from working with man's religion.

So, what is my god, my God? Well, God is that god is. What is it that exists in anything that... anything? Elements, energy, those things that bind. Having gotten into that place, I forget those things that I had once defined as explanatory of my religion. But in the essence of existence... that it is... everything is god. I suspect the most instructive religion class I've ever experience was in Physics, which I took at the same time as a course in logic.

The bible is composed of those stories man has used to support his need for understanding but in trying to understand the bible man has lost sight of understanding god. It's just too simple to accept. God is, as is any/everything else. Good/evil, black/white, yin/yang, right/wrong.

You don't make it what it is, you are it. It's your energy, use it wisely.
God is never evil. God is in everything that is good. Don't look back, is to leave those things that suppress you from God and leave them behind. Jesus Christ is and always will be, for He is One with the Father and together they hold the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life. This Holy Spirit is the personification of God the Father and the Son's will into action.

Old 08-16-2009, 03:28 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,228,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
God is never evil. God is in everything that is good. Don't look back, is to leave those things that suppress you from God and leave them behind. Jesus Christ is and always will be, for He is One with the Father and together they hold the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life. This Holy Spirit is the personification of God the Father and the Son's will into action.
Like I said, whatever works for you.

Old 08-16-2009, 03:51 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times
Quote:
Speaking and listening.

Then listen to yourself a little more, examine your owns words, willnot God hold each of us accountable for what we say. We try to " Sound Spiritual", and perhaps from a good intention, but not only God is listening, we have all these Atheist standing ready to discet every stray word we speak, and I don't blame them. If someone would dare to claim that they speak for God, and they make a mistake, is then God making a misquote, or a complettely selfish comment? No, no, it does not work like that, a human should never claim to speak for God.

The repeated failure of Israel to keep Gods word, came partly from their arrogance in Knowing that God was with them. Pride and Arrogance filled their witness. Romans 10:2-3;" For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not in accordance with Knowledge. They believed, they were often inspired to do right, but their consumption of knowledge was mixed with Tradition, human wisdom, off track ministers, and pagan worship.

" For not knowing about Gods Righteousness, and seeking to establish their own, they didnot subject themselves to the Righteousness of God." And that is a serious problem, trying to announce to others how righteous you are, how Holy you are, how Special you are, you have not made effort to establish to the world how Righteous God is. Because you want the world to know about " You", and this is how we establish our own righteousness.

But Christ is the " End of all that Mess", vs. 4. He is the End of the law for Righteousness, and through him, IN him, is the Righteousness of both believer and unbeliever. We don't have to prove ourselves to Atheist, nor to the world onlooking online. Be honest with what and where you are. Any believers hearts desire for unbelievers is to be saved, nothingless, vs. 1. How will the world hear about God, if we spend so much time praiseing ourselves? A true witness brings GLAD GOOD NEWS to this world, vs. 14-16.

Peace.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:55 AM

The beginning of understanding God is to understand three complex curses in Genesis 3:14-19. These curses were uniquely preplanned by God as he " Set Up" the unchangable events that occured in Eden between the Serpent, Eve and Adam. This first confrontation between human and Demon, was and is a unique part of the Plan of Salvation, internally controlled and manipulated by God himself. The couple was NOT preparred by God, was NOT protected by God, all for the reason;" God wanted them to fail." Because in their failure, God was pre setting up the need for Christ to later come.

In verse 14-15, God removes the legs of the serpent, or limits its power. He pits the serpent to a lifelong battle with Females as they reproduce more humans, and are given pain in their reproduction of the entire human civilization. The demon will constantly " Bother the Mind of Women", ( Bruise their head) or manipulate their emotions. And women will constantly try to get their offspring to do right, or bruise the serpents heel. And the woman will be in submission to males and be ruled by them. This is the main reason males have been dominant on earth, this curse. If not for this curse, Females would have surely ruled this Planet, as Eve no doubt ruled Adam when she made him eat of the forbidden fruit.

Anyhow, I want to go into the complications of these three curses, first the curse on Eve, ( Or Women).

Peace.

Old 08-17-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Then listen to yourself a little more, examine your owns words, willnot God hold each of us accountable for what we say. We try to " Sound Spiritual", and perhaps from a good intention, but not only God is listening, we have all these Atheist standing ready to discet every stray word we speak, and I don't blame them. If someone would dare to claim that they speak for God, and they make a mistake, is then God making a misquote, or a complettely selfish comment? No, no, it does not work like that, a human should never claim to speak for God.

The repeated failure of Israel to keep Gods word, came partly from their arrogance in Knowing that God was with them. Pride and Arrogance filled their witness. Romans 10:2-3;" For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not in accordance with Knowledge. They believed, they were often inspired to do right, but their consumption of knowledge was mixed with Tradition, human wisdom, off track ministers, and pagan worship.

" For not knowing about Gods Righteousness, and seeking to establish their own, they didnot subject themselves to the Righteousness of God." And that is a serious problem, trying to announce to others how righteous you are, how Holy you are, how Special you are, you have not made effort to establish to the world how Righteous God is. Because you want the world to know about " You", and this is how we establish our own righteousness.

But Christ is the " End of all that Mess", vs. 4. He is the End of the law for Righteousness, and through him, IN him, is the Righteousness of both believer and unbeliever. We don't have to prove ourselves to Atheist, nor to the world onlooking online. Be honest with what and where you are. Any believers hearts desire for unbelievers is to be saved, nothingless, vs. 1. How will the world hear about God, if we spend so much time praiseing ourselves? A true witness brings GLAD GOOD NEWS to this world, vs. 14-16.

Peace.
Your heart and mind are closed to My words, for you do not believe that My words are God's words. Have you brought back to life a woman who's brain was dead and now lives? and now fighting to gain back her life that she once wanted to take away.

Honesty is in My words. When Jesus was resurrected He walked with two of the faith, and when Christ walked up behind them, they did not recognize Christ, yet He was there.

I know My words are ground in the Spirit of God, for they are Truth. I am the Son who the Father has awakened. Now the Son has come to awaken this world.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Your heart and mind are closed to My words, for you do not believe that My words are God's words. Have you brought back to life a woman who's brain was dead and now lives? and now fighting to gain back her life that she once wanted to take away.

Honesty is in My words. When Jesus was resurrected He walked with two of the faith, and when Christ walked up behind them, they did not recognize Christ, yet He was there.

I know My words are ground in the Spirit of God, for they are Truth. I am the Son who the Father has awakened. Now the Son has come to awaken this world.

So you risk comming out of your closet. Now you brought back to life a braindead person, and your just comming right out and claiming that God has chosen you to awaken this world. You are no longer transparent, now everyone can see you. Now everyone knows.

There are many serious believers who have gone through serious changes, and transformed themselves from being ordinary, into now being a religious nut who's mind has cracked under pressure.

I don't know you, but your claims have just placed you into an unfortunate catalog with those who i feel sorry for.

Peace.

Last edited by Mickiel; 08-17-2009 at 10:56 AM..

Old 08-17-2009, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
So you risk comming out of your closet. Now you brought back to life a braindead person, and your just comming right out and claiming that God has chosen you to awaken this world. You are no longer transparent, now everyone can see you. Now everyone knows.

There are many serious believers who have gone through serious changes, and transformed themselves from being ordinary, into now being a religious nut who's mind has cracked under pressure.

I don't know you, but your claims have just placed you into an unfortunate catalog with those who i feel sorry for.

Peace.
Do not feel sorry for me, but for yourself, for you have little faith. I ask you to call St. Paul's Seminary in Pittsburgh and ask of a man who's name is Roman who called himself a "Messenger" of God.
Ask them what I have told you is true.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:46 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:

This guy needs help!!

Old 08-17-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Do not feel sorry for me, but for yourself, for you have little faith. I ask you to call St. Paul's Seminary in Pittsburgh and ask of a man who's name is Roman who called himself a "Messenger" of God.
Ask them what I have told you is true.

Listen, if I were a messenger of God, I wouldnot need to elicid others to help prove it, thats one error you make. Telling me to feel sorry for myself, is another error you have made, a true messenger of God willnot tell his listeners that. The use of St.Pauls Seminary is yet a third error you have made, Gods messenger wouldnot start out in a seminary, because of the undue attention it would cause that seminary. Your forth error is in judging that I have little faith, you don't know how much faith I have.

In just a simple conversation you have made 4 errors, I hope this shows you that the job you want, may be a bit much for your mind of errors.

Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality