Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2009, 03:58 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Listen, if I were a messenger of God, I wouldnot need to elicid others to help prove it, thats one error you make. Telling me to feel sorry for myself, is another error you have made, a true messenger of God willnot tell his listeners that. The use of St.Pauls Seminary is yet a third error you have made, Gods messenger wouldnot start out in a seminary, because of the undue attention it would cause that seminary. Your forth error is in judging that I have little faith, you don't know how much faith I have.

In just a simple conversation you have made 4 errors, I hope this shows you that the job you want, may be a bit much for your mind of errors.

Peace.
I guess Christ didn't have the Apostles to help spread the word. What would you know about the "message of God" Did God appoint you? Does not Jesus Christ carry the wrath of God in His Judgment? And St. Paul Seminary is the perfect place for me to ask you to make a call, for it was there where the first of two identical experiences with My Father happened to me. In those experiences with My Father and Mother, who's name is Mary and I named after My Father, it was said to me. Don't look back, don't be afraid, and these are the things to come. And, My Father said to me: On this day, I have begotten you, My Son and thou art a priest forever according to the Melchisedech Order.

You have no faith, for I am He who comes in the name of My Father who aren't in heaven.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:25 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
I guess Christ didn't have the Apostles to help spread the word. What would you know about the "message of God" Did God appoint you? Does not Jesus Christ carry the wrath of God in His Judgment? And St. Paul Seminary is the perfect place for me to ask you to make a call, for it was there where the first of two identical experiences with My Father happened to me. In those experiences with My Father and Mother, who's name is Mary and I named after My Father, it was said to me. Don't look back, don't be afraid, and these are the things to come. And, My Father said to me: On this day, I have begotten you, My Son and thou art a priest forever according to the Melchisedech Order.

You have no faith, for I am He who comes in the name of My Father who aren't in heaven.

No, God has not appointed me, I do not know God. I am just willing to know him and have not progressed beyond that point. Yet it never ceases to amaze me as to how many humans come out of the woodwork and claim to be Apostles of God. They " Sound" just as spiritual as you. " Thou Art", a Priest, thats very spiritual sounding. Telling me I have no Faith sounds spiritual too.

By the way, " Our Father who " Aren't in heaven", does not sound so spiritual. " Aren't" means hes not there, yet another error from one who claims to be plugged directly into Gods Power.

In my view, we can expect many, many more errors from you, and its no telling how many people you will hurt and mislead with these obvious errors.

Peace.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:

Many will come in Christ name and deceive many.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Many will come in Christ name and deceive many.

Who used religion and the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations, including our own? The Republicans and George W. Bush and Cheney. Why do you think the Wrath of God is upon this planet? Who stands in the way of health care. An issue that deals directly with Christ teachings. I am the Son of God on this planet and no one takes this upon them, unless appointed by God. No One, but the True Christ.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Who used religion and the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations, including our own? The Republicans and George W. Bush and Cheney. Why do you think the Wrath of God is upon this planet? Who stands in the way of health care. An issue that deals directly with Christ teachings. I am the Son of God on this planet and no one takes this upon them, unless appointed by God. No One, but the True Christ.

Are you then saying that you are the true Christ? Here on earth now?

Peace.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Are you then saying that you are the true Christ? Here on earth now?

Peace.
I am.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
I am.

If I may be allowed to further question you, that is if you have nothing to hide. I am curious, are you a White Male? And how old are you.

Peace.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
If I may be allowed to further question you, that is if you have nothing to hide. I am curious, are you a White Male? And how old are you.

Peace.
You can question me all you want. I am a white, German/Austrian, Hungarian ancestry. I am, and just turned 54. Born 8/12/55, which makes me a Lion. Hence Lionpainter. Painter comes from me being an artist. I have the same nature as My Father does, I create. My Mother, who's name was Mary, died of cancer at the young age of 35. I am named after My Father. My Mother knew she was dying so she planned for all five of us to go to St. Paul's orphanage. My dad, a WWII vet, who received every medal under the sun, couldn't handle loosing his love of his life.

The first experience with My Father was at St. Paul's orphanage and the second came at my adopted parents home. The time frame between the first experience and the second would be from the first Gulf War to the second Gulf War. Both happened to be Bush wars. Both were elected from the religious right.

And for the record; I was served foreclosure/litigation papers from the Sheriffs office today. If they take my house, I will most certainly take their house. One simple reason; I warned them not to elect Bush. I told them what would happened and they did not listen.

The oil companies don't care about this planet, neither does Bush or the republicans that stand with Bush.

Good night. And peace be with you.

If I was to tell you that I am not who I say I am, then I would make My Father, a liar and I can't do that. It is impossible.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:44 PM

320 posts, read 449,327 times
lionpainter whats going on in that head of yours! hmm I'm a good listener!

each to his own!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,504,185 times
Wait a minute... I feel a conviction coming on, I feel God talking to me!

I believe in you Lionpainter! I believer YOU ARE el salvador! Praise God, I believe!

Praise be unto you! You are the light that has extinguished the darkness of my atheism. I am a sheep, and you are my shepard. I only pray that you mold me and use me to serve your glory!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality