Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 11:21 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,327,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Oh no, its delusion by demon possession, something even you cannot perhaps care to admit. Because to admit to demons, one then must admit to angels, and thus then admit to the existence of God, something Atheist are not able to do. So people like Roman are brushed off as being deluded, instead of whats really occuring-- demon possession. Its a live example of demon possession. The demon thats in him is masquerading as Christ. The demon knows hes not Christ, the demon even knows that most people will never believe that he is Christ, so the demon is doing this, just for the sheer joy of it. I mean, its a thing with an evil merciless nature, with no real concern for Roman. Its going to burn Roman out, and down through the years, leave him an empty shell or kill him.

But it will have Roman sweet talking people, using religion, the bible, and milk his life like a cow. Its going to sift Roman like wheat, and deceive anyone it can along the way. This is an oppurtunity to see for yourself what these things can do to humans minds.

But many of you are sarcastically joking this off, because your minds are infected by the same power, as is mine.

Peace.
God has His ways.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:22 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,579,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
Not believing in god rapes the world of it's creator?

That doesn't even make sense. Not even metaphorically. I mean, it's imaginative, but it doesn't make sense.

And it doesn't take anyone's origin away. They can believe whatever origin they want. My belief doesn't take anything away from yours.

You're spewing illogical nonsense.

It does not make sense to you, because you have been snared by its deceiful net. Your IN it. Your in the water, so you cannot comprehend dry. Your IN the deception, your IN the net, so you willnot know the words of freedom from the net. When things don't make sense to us, its because those things are out of our range.

Atheism robs humans of their Spiritual Range, one of the WORST destructions possible.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:24 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,914,950 times
[Holds up a mirror]

Old 08-21-2009, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Your belief that people who do not believe as you do are possessed by demons, are much "worser' than Roman's. I often see peace and beauty in Roman's words. Your words are ugly and hateful.

Thats not Roman talking, its a demon who's got you fooled hook, line and sinker. You see peace and bueaty in a mans mind who has been raped by demons, his intellect totally taken over, his future ruined by a demon who laughs at you when you say you see bueaty in Romans words.

Its the same bueaty Eve saw when she was deceived.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Your belief that people who do not believe as you do are possessed by demons, are much "worser' than Roman's. I often see peace and beauty in Roman's words. Your words are ugly and hateful.

And one more thing: I coulcareless what you think about my words.

Remember that.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:33 AM

33,502 posts, read 36,999,655 times
Quote:
Thats not Roman talking, its a demon who's got you fooled hook, line and sinker. You see peace and bueaty in a mans mind who has been raped by demons, his intellect totally taken over, his future ruined by a demon who laughs at you when you say you see bueaty in Romans words.

Its the same bueaty Eve saw when she was deceived.

Peace.
Demons are a figment of your mind. They are not real, but belief in them has killed many thousands of people over the centuries. Be very careful, or your belief in them may cause you to harm others.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Demons are a figment of your mind. They are not real, but belief in them has killed many thousands of people over the centuries. Be very careful, or your belief in them may cause you to harm others.

My thats a bunch of educated Atheist bull! Atheism has caused more harm to people than I could ever try to. Your a part of a continuing destruction, which is so powerful, that YOU don't even know it. Its got you deceived. Its got you spreading its influence. Its got you teaching its way. Its got you living its way.

Its got you.

I don't listen to Atheist, Christians, or the like, because they are already captured by the Darkness you deny. Thats how good these demons are, its got you in complette denial of their existence.

Now thats power.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:39 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,627,994 times
Quote:
Aw come on. Atheism is one of the most lethal and merciless beliefs I have ever viewed. It rapes the world of its creator and robs the human of their rightful orgin. Thats more than merciless, its inhumane and lethal as well. Lethal because its influence is growing.

Peace.
Well there is no creator so I am not worried about that!! I doesn't rob anything from anyone. in fact it lets you enjoy life to the fullest, makes you appreciate it. Rather than live in fear and having to obey. And atheism is not a belief, it is a lack of beliefs in myths. And I am thrilled it is growing!!!!!!

Old 08-21-2009, 11:39 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,327,220 times
Quote:

Peace be with you, my friend.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:42 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,914,950 times
Quote:
My thats a bunch of educated Atheist bull! Atheism has caused more harm to people than I could ever try to. Your a part of a continuing destruction, which is so powerful, that YOU don't even know it. Its got you deceived. Its got you spreading its influence. Its got you teaching its way. Its got you living its way.

Its got you.

I don't listen to Atheist, Christians, or the like, because they are already captured by the Darkness you deny. Thats how good these demons are, its got you in complette denial of their existence.

Now thats power.

Peace.
Yeah, I've had people tell me that before.

I've stood before a "Spiritual Warrior" who could "exorcise" demons and told him to even make my "demon" manifest.

He walked away.

It's all balderdash and hogswallow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality