Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 12:32 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus View Post
Not for me its not. The question I was interested in was why you felt that modern builders couldn't build a pyramid. I am not really concerned about how or why the ancient builders did it.
I still dont think those pyramids could be duplicated by our modern means. It wasnt just the weight of the blocks but the way it was constructed and the accuracy that even a GPS system cant touch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2008, 02:11 PM

1,506 posts, read 4,280,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
I still dont think those pyramids could be duplicated by our modern means. It wasnt just the weight of the blocks but the way it was constructed and the accuracy that even a GPS system cant touch.
Why, what do think modern engineers lack? Modern engineers can do things with great accuracy. Consider the Mars missions. Engineers have sent robotic probes millions of miles and had them land within a targeted area on Mars. I heard someone on the discovery channel say that a Mars mission is like launching a basketball from Los Angeles and having go into a basketball goal in New York City touching nothing but net. I don't know if that is an exaggeration or not but it still obviously requires precision unmatched by any ancient engineers.

It is possible that the ancients had some knowledge that we have lost. A lot of knowledge was lost when the library at Alexandria was burned.( No need to mention who burned it.)

Old 06-17-2008, 02:18 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
Quote:
It is possible that the ancients had some knowledge that we have lost. A lot of knowledge was lost when the library at Alexandria was burned.( No need to mention who burned it.)
ancient conspiracy LOL.......

But I dont think we could build the pyramids today without the missing knowledge regardless of our technology today. The way it was built from th inside to the outside was just remarkable...but the subject isnt about are we capable of building them today. Its about why the Great Pyramid built.

Old 06-17-2008, 06:07 PM

655 posts, read 916,826 times
To me the greatest mystery the pyramids is how precise they fit those stones together and the mortar. Most all mortar from that time period should have decayed by now. Not only has it not decayed, it is stronger then the stone is supports. It is a strong as they first day it set up and modern man still cannot recreate anything like it!

How in God's name did they align those stones, each fitting to a fraction of an inch. It would take years to file and cut just a single stone to be so precise. There was and had to be a higher intelligent power involved.

Old 08-25-2015, 03:12 AM

2 posts, read 1,694 times
The Pyramids were formed from the plates of the earth in one whole form by the hands of God. The Giza Pyramids represent the 12 gates of heaven. Three gates in the east,three gates in the north, three gates in the west and three gates in the south.three Pyramids four sides equals 12 sides pointing all around the world and up to the heavens.

Old 08-25-2015, 04:48 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Neither can I explain how the Inca workmen cut and shaped the stones of Sacsayhuaman fort, but they were still working on it when the Spanish attacked in 1536.

The Inca had nothing to do with the Abrahamic religions, so, however they were built, it was nothing at all to do with Moses or the Bible and so there is no reason whatsoever why the Egyptian pyramids should be, either.

It seems to me that we have this tendency to come up with wild hypotheses relating OT symbolism to Egyptian temples, with the added Mystery of how the pyramids were built to make it all more impressive -sounding. But it really is all self -delusion without a shred of valid support.

Now, the other suggestion about how the pyramids were made is the Alien Technology Hypothesis. There are some serious objections to this, but can all be explained away with the usual excuses ("they were smart enough to remove every scrap of evidence", and of course "Who knows what the explanation is, but there probably is one, even if we don't know what".).

But the Inca stonework, while some of the most inexplicable and puzzling (I can't blame Eusebius for scoffing at the Llama sinew and sand explanation - it seems unbelievable to me, but cut hard stone they did and Llama sinew and sand was all they had ) is also the evidence that the workmen of the time did it with the tools they had and it was neither God nor alien engineers that did it.

I noticed that the stones of Macchu Picchu are graded in quality of workmanship. Some is relatively crude and other stonework is meticulously crafted. The amount of time spent on shaping and finishing the stonework was surely related to the Status of the person who would occupy the building. This is not using lazers or power saws, but lengthy and careful shaping with stone hammers. The marks of these hammers can be seen in examination of the stones still seen in Cuzco, where the work was done for the Inca capital and was of the highest quality.

Inexplicable as the work seems to be, it was done by humans without power tools or magic and so there is no reason whatsoever to suggest that pyramids were not made by humans without divine or alien help.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 08-25-2015 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: have to add a comma or some Detractor will say I am incomprehensible.

Old 10-09-2015, 02:34 AM

4 posts, read 4,038 times
Default u got 380 billion dollars?

Quote:
I agree that the Pyramids are a marvel, but why would you say that we could not produce one today? In Las Vegas engineers have built a hollow pyramid which is much more of engineering marvel.
cant reproduce one today because the cost of the great pyramid in giza is 380 billion. the cant even cover the cost to re activate the great pyramid which i estimate is about 8 billion...

Old 10-09-2015, 02:37 AM

Default we will know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepsMom View Post
I think attempt has been made to reproduce pyramids, but failed. There is whole lot more to the structure then we know, or ever will.
we will know eventually that the pyramids function as interdimensional gateways humans are to dense at this time space junction to comprehend 7d - 9d..

Old 10-09-2015, 02:41 AM

Default cave men

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
The question is how the ancients did it without big cranes and GPS systems.
when humans were only cave people sky dwellers taught them to speak... sky dwelling technology was used in the building of the great and bosnian pyramids- its 7-9d technology. we are based in 3-4d degenerative understanding...

Old 10-09-2015, 02:46 AM

Default modern builders

Quote:
Not for me its not. The question I was interested in was why you felt that modern builders couldn't build a pyramid. I am not really concerned about how or why the ancient builders did it.
modern builders can build a pyramid which inner workings function on surging water compressing then pumping through the structure. but why would they and who would fund a billion dollar small scale pyramid project? the pyramids are a gift left to us to restore and re activate... that alone would cost billions of dollars no one is interested in investing in the purpose of a great pyramid is to ground 7d awareness so 9d holotopes can manifest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality