U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 06:03 PM

7,916 posts, read 16,411,525 times

Advertisements

What I'm referring to is the number of posts that you've made versus the number of rep points you have. If you divide the rep points by the total posts you'll get a percentage, mine is 37%. I've actually seen a few people who have more rep points than posts although that's very rare. So I guess if you've got a fairly high percentage than you're probably writing some pretty good posts and if you've posted 100 posts but only have a half dozen rep points there's a good possibility that your posts suck. This is just for amusement only, I'm just curious who will come up with the highest percentage and I already know it won't be me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 06:08 PM

13,465 posts, read 21,217,203 times
I'm not very good at math Montana, but I try my best to get along with everyone, because I see the good side of people and I really do think there are more good people in this world than bad people..They just don't make the headlines as often

Old 06-24-2008, 06:15 PM

Blue,
You're at 95.6% which is incredibly high although that's not surprising because your posts are consistently good.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:39 PM

2,633 posts, read 4,452,555 times
Aww man I didn't know we were going to be accessed on these things. As it stands my approval percentage is a measly 14.2%. Had I known this I'd never would have garbled with 100 or so posts talking about nothing, every single one of my posts would have been 2 pages long, I would have contracted a comedic writer to make funny jokes every third line, I would have never confronted anyone but rather complimented them and I would have bribed some mods to let me threaten anyone who comments on my messages but never reps them(even those that do but need to wait to rep again).

Blue, your rep to post ration is incredible. I've seen very few people who beat you

Old 06-24-2008, 06:47 PM

Coos, you've definitely got some of the best posts on the forum so I wouldn't let that bother you. This is just for the fun of it anyway.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:51 PM

2,955 posts, read 6,632,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
As it stands my approval percentage is a measly 14.2%. Had I known this I'd never would have garbled with 100 or so posts talking about nothing, every single one of my posts would have been 2 pages long, I would have contracted a comedic writer to make funny jokes every third line
I'm currently at 28% so I'm twice as successful as you.
DM me for a price quote on jokes.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:02 PM

2,633 posts, read 4,452,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Coos, you've definitely got some of the best posts on the forum so I wouldn't let that bother you. This is just for the fun of it anyway.
aww thanks, I don't exactly think of my rep points whenever I'm debating an issue I feel passionate about but its just so much fun to see those green rectangles get brighter, my current one promising that I shall "become famous soon enough"

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.frank
I'm currently at 28% so I'm twice as successful as you.
DM me for a price quote on jokes.
I'm willing to pay you up to 70% my current income of 0.00.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:37 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,041,525 times
Now I know why I hate math ---- I'm at a measley 4% approval rating! Ah well, I'll take comfort in knowing that I am making everybody else look good by comparison

Old 06-24-2008, 07:59 PM

90 posts, read 220,325 times
With this post, I will have 78 posts and an approval rating of 78...easy math right there! Does that mean I should stop posting immediately?

Old 06-24-2008, 08:14 PM

13 posts, read 5,001 times
We don't trust religion as philosophers to handle the intolerance of that world. ON the other hand, that so-called existing God, which may or may not be the true creation of values going Good, corresponds religion with the desire for opening trust amongst the religions with aggressive animocity.

Why? Just because the religions make peace with the knowledge of Bush-like hatred for the preference of the stupid, bloody, family-centred moral life. Almost got a good reputation. Huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or