Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 09:16 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,915,172 times

Advertisements

AREQUIPA, you truly do astound and impress me with your clarity and intellectual eloquence. I mean it! Keep at it, olde chum!

I'm just happily sittin' and sippin' on my gloriously high-end Bourbon and taking it all in as the theist prognosticators weave their grande designs in order to discredit the obvious and relentless. Fat Chance.

Cheers to all!

Old 08-04-2011, 05:38 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
That little fairy-chick ^^ is a super hottie!! Love the "poses"...she's a "natural"!!

Tell her to give me a call...I could help her make a filthy (pun intended) fortune. Minus my "cut", of course.
You don't recognize Tinkerbell?

http://th1117.photobucket.com/albums...nkerbell-1.gif

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 08-04-2011 at 05:47 AM..

Old 08-04-2011, 11:40 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,649,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
IDK Awk...I don't remember Tinkerbell being presented like THAT in the Peter Pan stuff and as a Disney mascot, when I was growing up. Must be her "wild" older sister getting into the "act"! Or maybe I just never noticed until now.

I seem to notice the Disney fairies, princesses, mermaids, etc...getting "sexier" over the years.
It might just be me, and my vocationally bent mindset towards that kind of vibe...but I don't think so.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:50 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,089 times
Quote:
IDK Awk...I don't remember Tinkerbell being presented like THAT in the Peter Pan stuff and as a Disney mascot, when I was growing up. Must be her "wild" older sister getting into the "act"! Or maybe I just never noticed until now.

I seem to notice the Disney fairies, princesses, mermaids, etc...getting "sexier" over the years.
It might just be me, and my vocationally bent mindset towards that kind of vibe...but I don't think so.
[fundiespeak]
It is just another sign of the wikked heathen corrupting the innocence of our youth with fantasies of ridiculous make believe....... .........

Oops..
[/fundiespeak]

Old 08-04-2011, 12:08 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:

These cartoons are meant to appeal to the very young...Perhaps you are into your second childhood, either that or you are becoming attracted to the very young, but I'd keep a lid on that sort of thing if I were you.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
These cartoons are meant to appeal to the very young...Perhaps you are into your second childhood, either that or you are becoming attracted to the very young, but I'd keep a lid on that sort of thing if I were you.
HaHaHa!...second childhood?...I don't think I've ever gotten out of the first!

I am "attracted to the very young", but only relatively...since I'm 55...and the age range of the girls I "date" is 18-28. But, no, I'm not attracted to veeeeeeery young girls.

Com'on sans...look at the "poses" being struck by the fairy in the cartoon...and the link AREQUIPA put up--Don't tell me they aren't "suggestive"! But heeeeeeey...maybe they are just evolving!

Of course, you would try to make me out to be some kinda strange dude...but you don't have to do that...I readily admit that I am.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:53 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Well I think a 55 year old dating a teenager is a bit strange...What could you possibly have in common?

Old 08-04-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Well I think a 55 year old dating a teenager is a bit strange...What could you possibly have in common?
It IS strange...but I told you that defines me...so it just figures I would roll like that.

Old 08-05-2011, 07:24 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
HaHaHa!...second childhood?...I don't think I've ever gotten out of the first!

I am "attracted to the very young", but only relatively...since I'm 55...and the age range of the girls I "date" is 18-28. But, no, I'm not attracted to veeeeeeery young girls.

Com'on sans...look at the "poses" being struck by the fairy in the cartoon...and the link AREQUIPA put up--Don't tell me they aren't "suggestive"! But heeeeeeey...maybe they are just evolving!

Of course, you would try to make me out to be some kinda strange dude...but you don't have to do that...I readily admit that I am.

Nor me! I'm still a big kid inside a decrepit old body. And the sexy thing... I see it as part of our cocked up mix of constantly pushing sexiness forward while at the same regarding it as something wrong. Don't you sometimes feel that we have got to start thinking this whole thing out instead of blundering along in a confusion of natural desires and purient moral codes?

Old 08-05-2011, 07:46 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,189,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Nor me! I'm still a big kid inside a decrepit old body. And the sexy thing... I see it as part of our cocked up mix of constantly pushing sexiness forward while at the same regarding it as something wrong. Don't you sometimes feel that we have got to start thinking this whole thing out instead of blundering along in a confusion of natural desires and purient moral codes?
It would appear that Gldn has already done that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality