Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2010, 10:00 PM

30 posts, read 56,562 times

Advertisements

Violet, Great post! Brings back memories.....Oh Lord what was I thinking!

Last edited by SoulPatriot; 09-07-2010 at 10:19 PM..

Old 09-08-2010, 10:34 AM

268 posts, read 457,703 times
FYI, continued from a prior post, below are some additional personal notes taken from listening to the May 28, 2006 tape entitled "Master Satsangs The Bird Flu":

Gary continues on talking about the Newt (a.k.a. "Newitt") Gingrich appearance on Fox News. "On the TV Newt Gingrich came in in a very, very watered down way and said hey listen this thing’s coming in and probably the worse case scenario we’re gonna have about 2 million dead. Come up with 2 weeks of stock provisions. He brought up how the governments are not revealing statistics. Number of contaminated are about 250 in the world at this time and the fatality rate is about 50 percent."

Gary explains "Okay all that was just garbage. Just garbage. Garbage in the sense that it was so reduced to reduce stress, panic and mass hysteria."

"The truth of the matter is loved ones, is that there's way more than 250 cases that have been diagnosed. The WHO has stated there have been at least 2500, and from my data there’s been at least 10,000."

Note: Gary does not specify the sources from which he gets "his data".

"For starters the fatality rate is gonna be much much higher. Put the fatality rate at about 80%"..."It’s just gonna wipe out a lot of people. And there’s nothing that the government can do about it"…"The government has their hands tied because there’s nothing they can really do about it".

Gary goes on to explain the government's strategy "When it becomes communicable, they’re gonna shut down America. Quarantine and cordon off cities"…"shut down New York, LA, Phoenix, they're gonna seal the freeways."..."This is going on in all the cities, this is the federal government strategy and their plan"..."It springs up and everyones’ gonna be on their own".

"Then they're just gonna have to wait for it to pass. No one’s getting out and apparently no ones getting in. So all planes, all travel gets cancelled. Here we sit."..."This could get pretty hairy, loved ones. You start talking about food and water, if people aren’t prepared you know, if you were starving or dying of thirst, what would you do?"

Gary warns his chelas not to count on Tamiflu or a vaccine and goes on to say "Things getting even worse and starting to grow."..."In Thailand about a week ago a young lady brought it home to her family and the whole family got it. It’s starting to spread, all this virus has to do is, it’s so strong that all it has to do is mutate and become communicable."

"Many of the top officials are saying that's a foregone conclusion. It's gonna happen. And when it happens it’s gonna break out. They’re gonna do their best to try and contain it, but they’ve already admitted they’re gonna be unable to contain it."

Gary then talks about how the governments of different countries will be not be quick to announce that bird flu has reached their citizens because of possible economic fallout. "Up in Canada, when the SARS was out they had only 450 cases and they still haven’t recuperated economically."..."That was just a measly 450 cases."

"It’s gonna be more hid and there’s gonna be a denial and as a result of this it’s gonna get out and it's gonna be unable to be contained"..."So if any of you are hoping that it can be contained, now - it may be, it may not even hit, I stress that. But you cannot rely on those chances."

At this point Gary takes time out to scold a chela again "The person over there drinking coffee, we shouldn’t be doing that. In the seminars you should be very still, you shouldn't be talking to your neighbors, you shouldn't be making comments"..."Please be still".

Continuing on, Gary explains "These countries are not going to spill the beans on when it happens in their country"…"inevitably there’s gonna be a human carrier"..."There’s people on the coast of Alaska on the shores watching the fowl"..."They’re scared it’s gonna contaminate the water."..."This is all a way for it to spread".

Gary explains his opinion is that human carriers are a much bigger threat than migratory birds, "We get someone over in the far east gets contaminated and here they come over to America and different parts of the country, and it's just gonna go ballistic."

"Forget the vaccine, it doesn’t look good at all"…."It looks bleak so don’t count on the vaccine"…."I don’t know if they’re gonna be able to make enough Tamiflu. And the virus is gonna mutate, it’s so powerful. The more powerful the virus, the more mutating or the more morphing quality."

"These strong viruses, they are a soul too. And it’s in the bacterial kingdom, the molecular kingdom. But they are a soul too. They want to live mutate and survive"..."And it’s gonna be hunting down hosts so it can stay alive."

"First it hit the lungs and the respiratory and now it’s mutating where it’s hitting all of the organs"…"It’s a major organ attack. It's a scary deal"..."If someone gets this virus, you don’t even show symptoms for 3-4 days and that’s the time when you're the most contagious"…"It’s very very dangerous. Not only that, but there’s also what they call the stealthy carriers. These are the people that carry it, but they don’t get symptoms cause their immune system is so strong." ..."That really opens up a really enigmatic situation."

Note: Gary pronounces enigmatic "eggnamatic".

"This virus is a real killer. They can’t even freeze it and kill it."..."It’s not restricted to the flu season. This thing has it’s own pattern. Everyone should be very, very concerned. The government risks putting the masses in panic, so they cant dump all the beans, they can’t spill the information"..."If I haven’t got your attention by now, I would ask that you re-center yourself and give me your attention."

"The WHO is saying that the virus is imminent. That pretty much means it’s gonna hit and it could hit anytime. It’s too risky to bank on it not hitting. My assumption is that it’s gonna hit. And one would be a colossal fool if you weren’t prepared."

"That’s just the bottom line. If you're not prepared and you get yanked out, not only would you blow your opportunity for light and sound in this lifetime"..."but one would just been ignorant and way too vain and prideful"…"you’re on your own then."

"When there are 100 cases"…"the national plan is to shut down everything"…"It’s gonna take 50 days to hit pandemic level. We’re not talking about flu season, we’re not talking about an epidemic, we’re talking about a pandemic. Ups everything exponentially. Then one's gonna have to wait for it to blow over."

"Newt Gingrich said"…"two weeks lock yourself in your house and let it blow over. WHO is saying that’s absolutely ridiculous and we’re looking at 3 months to 3 years."

"It can go on for a number of years"…"The TV, what you’re getting off the TV is so watered down. That information is geared to religious people"... "You can’t even begin to tell people like that the truth"..."You’re gonna have to tell them fables to keep them satisfied."

"That’s the way the media is gonna treat the flu virus"..."get on the internet. Beef up on what’s going on."..."On the internet they can be much more direct, they’re not scared to give you the true data." !!!!

"When this thing hits, if it hits, it’s gonna come in like a cloud burst. And suddenly it’s gonna be upon us. Everyone’s on their own."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Violet11; 09-08-2010 at 11:10 AM..

Old 09-08-2010, 11:55 AM

138 posts, read 244,763 times
Default Thanks for this revisit Violet11 - simply stupendous

Man if this stuff that Gary says isn't fear mongering, then I don't know what is. And then there is the fact that he uses the Fox Network and Newt Gingrich as sources of his information.

What a tool.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:30 PM

30 posts, read 56,562 times
Thumbs up This is the way to expose Gary for what he is, a sham!

Violet,
Thank You for taking the time to put this insane masterpath seminar in writing. Your diligent work is nothing less than humanitarian. I truly believe that Gary can and will be defeated by his own words. Directly quoting him is the best way to reach chelas and would be masterpathers with the truth. Anyone with a semblance of a rational mind would run for the woods after reading the words from Gary's mouth. I hope that there are many chelas reading this thread and beginning to see the cracks in his egomaniacal rants.

Chelas often say that it is their inner experiences that keep them on the path. Christians, Eckists, Scientologists, Buddhists, Hindus and on and on all have inner experiences. Gary does not have the market on these. This is well documented. Do your research. Think about it....you focus your attention in the third eye, picture Gary and chant, it is a sure bet that he will be popping into your dreams in no time. This is mind control and flat out brain washing. Read his words. Look back at the things you swept under the rug. Take your life back.

Looking forward to more Bird Flu transcripts.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:45 PM

42 posts, read 80,195 times
Smile CPI: cultish pronunciation indicator?

Quote:
Note: Gary pronounces enigmatic "eggnamatic".

(@SK I haven't forgotten your questions!, still drafting my responses between working and living...but thought I'd just make a quick observation on @violet11's post - a thank you in fact as all these years I'd understood the line as "ignomatic situation" wondering whether it was some non-standard variation of ignominy:

ig·no·min·y [ ígnə mìnnee ] (plural ig·no·min·ies)

noun Definition: 1. disgrace and dishonor: a total loss of dignity and self-respect, or an incurring of public disgrace

2. something disgraceful: a disgraceful act ( formal )

[Mid-16th century. Directly or via French< Latin ignominia "lacking name" < nomin- "name, reputation"]

Gary himself admits that he fumbles syllables sometimes - maybe it's a mild-form of dyslexia - as they say, "dyslexics of the world untie"...but should we judge whether a guru is a sat guru or not, by his ability to spell and pronounce words....?

As a chela, with what I'd like to think is still more than a modicum of objectivity remaining, I find it instead interesting to observe whether other chelas mis-pronounce some of Gary's mispronounced words knowing full well they are wrong e.g.

varnatmik - in Punjabi, meaning the outer teachings of light and sound, Gary pronounces as "vartamik" (as in spartacus).

and dhunatmik, the inner teachings, Gary pronounces "duntamik"

Are the chelas who deliberately mispronounce words so that they sound like their Master being more cultish (i.e. imitating) more so than those who remain true to original Punjabi....and does it even matter?

more later - PM21

Old 09-08-2010, 02:26 PM

268 posts, read 457,703 times
Sorry Peacemaker, but you're completely nuts if you think Gary said "ignomatic". Especially since the definition of the root wouldn't apply to his diatribe in any way.

There's no context that would indicate "ignominy" was the word he meant to imply. If "ignomatic" was even a word (which it is NOT by the way!!) it would have to mean that a person who had an awesome immune system and therefore did not exhibit symptoms of bird flu... would be a person who is disgraceful and dishonorable. Nope, doesn't apply.

Oh, he "fumbles syllables"? No s***! As if that's news to anyone. He's got dyslexia? Probably not. You know he's a moron. Just admit it.

But actually this petty and superficial argument has absolutely no business being discussed in the first place. Is word pronunciation the ONLY thing you can come up with to defend your "master"? That's pretty pathetic.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:45 PM

23 posts, read 38,339 times
He mispronounces varnatmik & dhunatmik and you are still THERE????

SERIOUSLY?

No ancient master would have come to his dreams at some point and told him how to say it correctly because he sounds like an idiot? REALLY? If these are the ancient truths he has come to know, that have been gifted to him as the higest evolved, then he would know the way to SAY it. Unless of course this misunderstanding came he was on cup of coffee number 14 while transcribing from some Eck manual - then, and ONLY then could I see dyslexia coming in to play.

Violet - I don't know how to begin to thank you. SP you are so right when you say this is a true humanitarian deed. If this saves even one person....

And also Violet? Your notes are nothing short of spectacular - thank you. He is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, IN MY OPINION, a complete moron. And I have to add that in the middle of all that you noted, he said, and I quote, "I'm not an exaggerator or an extremist - that's trickery..."
He's not an.... an..... an....

exaggerator.

Where do I even begin?

Let's stop and start right here: He said in this bird flu sermon that his information showed that 10,000 people had been infected so far.

World Health Organization figures for 8/31/2010 show 505 confirmed cases total.

HE'S CRAZY, PEOPLE!!!!!

Old 09-08-2010, 02:49 PM

138 posts, read 244,763 times
Default Try and answer the questions PM21

While I appreciate your earlier apology, that is by no means a license for you to jump right in and start going off-topic or discussing irrelevant subjects (meaning how Gary pronounces things is irrelevant and off-topic), seems in the best light possible, nothing more than misdirection on your part. Instead of you being accountable to your chosen path and handling clear questions that have been posed to you.

Apologies, for them to have any meaning or relevance do require follow through on what you have already committed to doing. Since arguably making and meeting commitments is about being able to keep one's word and thus convey credibility that you truly are interested in making amends and are not mere words that you sling onto this thread.

Right now, there is a credibility aspect that is being vetted here, re: Gary and his approach to selling (via fear) the whole need for a Master, e.g. the bird flu extravaganza is proof to that effect.

That is separate from what you have not yet answered and addressed, please let us not muddle things in the pursuit of truth.

Otherwise from what I can tell about your angle is that it is an attempt to have a say in this discussion without closing out on the already aforementioned issues that many of us have addressed in our own hearts and minds about the MP and Gary Olsen.

I know that it might be hard after all of those years on the MP to stay focused on a subject, but please for the rest of us who are focused and that do want to know and truly understand, please stay on topic.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:04 PM

Peacemaker - Wait a sec... It has bugged you (if even just a little) all these years what he meant by a two word phrase (however mangled) he tossed out in a seminar 4 years ago? Is that true? How many times have you listened to this tape? Furthermore, you were able to zero in on some key words that you are well-read enough to know he says incorrectly. And you have given some thought to Chelas that mimic this mispronuciation? You are intellictually solid enough to know there is something amiss here - you know it. This has been a huge nagging doubt that you struggle to quiet.

Yes, PM, he should be able to say these things correctly. Enigmatic, no, but the rest? Yeah - he should be judged on this - without question. And the Chelas that follow... They are either dimissing their own knowledge because he 'must be right' or they are aping to be more like him, or they never knew the words and they know no better which means he's mangling wisdom that's been with us for thousands of years.

Any way you look at that is it not tragic?

I admire that you admit it has had you curious. I have some sense you are bright enough to figure out the truth that he is a fraud. I hear it coming, actually, and I'm impressed - that discovery will not be an easy one. Sorry. I bet you are an incredibly nice, well-meaning person who would never harm a soul, too. I write all this, btw, without an ounce of sarcasm. (A FIRST for Srimyrear!) It's just that it hit me - you knew better and ignored it. you KNOW better and are ignoring it. You want this to be real very badly - I bet you feel like you NEED this to be real. you don't. You'll survive it, promise. But you'll realize it and it's gonna suck. Sorry.

Jeez - I feel really bad for you now. Wish I could put my arm around your shoulder and buy you a beer.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:07 PM

Sorry SK, I don't mean to derail us! i think it's HUGE he offered something up that was going to shed even an ounce of unfavorable light on Gary. HUGE.

Now I'll shut up for a bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality