Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 12:06 PM

3 posts, read 4,698 times

Advertisements

Would anyone like to begin a discussion about angels? Archangels such as Michael, Raphael, Jeremiel, Sandalphon, Jophiel, Metratron...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 12:47 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,883,211 times
I'm not familiar with those names for angels?

Who are they angels of?

Old 10-02-2008, 01:03 PM

22,149 posts, read 19,198,797 times
i love using the archangels and they have come to my aid in some of my greatest times of need, always without fail, always with wonderful results.

once during a court case i was terrified because after running out of money and after multiple court appearances on an ongoing case, i had no attorney for this hearing and was up against a battery of expensive attorneys and was actually representing myself which spelled failure from the very beginning.

To stop my hands from shaking and so I wouldn't throw up (I was that nervous) i called 4 of the archangels by name, Micahel, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael. I sensed them as huge and tall and grand one in each corner of the court room (which was itself very imposing, high ceiling, over a hundred people present) and a calm washed over me so I was able to answer when spoken to, and speak in a voice that was calm and clear (instead of bursting into tears which is what i felt like i was on the verge of doing)

things happened very quickly, the judge barked out questions, i was able to answer them, and the whole thing was over in a matter of minutes. The judge said impatiently "what exactly are you asking for" and i had no idea what was going on, as I had come prepared to present arguments and evidence. I heard a very calm voice say to me within "This is the part where you get to ask for what you want."

Not only did i get everything i asked for, but additional was given and awarded to me by the judge. It was a miracle, especially since it came after over 10 court appearances dragged out over a number of years where things kept getting worse instead of better. The attorneys on the other side (3 of them, all very expensive, compared to me a little tiny frightened housewife) were flabbergasted, staring, trying to interrupt and say things and the judge just waved them off impatiently and dismissed everyone and moved on to the next case.

I think of the archangels as "bringing in the big guys" because to me they are so very powerful and effective. I love too that the archangels can refuse no call for help when called by name. Often when going to sleep I call them in, again by name, and sense one in each corner of my room, or one at each corner of my bed. Their presence is palpable.

I also love the "ancient" pronunciation of the names, so holy, even saying these names is a calming peaceful immediate balm

Gabriel = Gab-rye-el
Michael = Mee-kye-el
Raphael = Raph-eye-el
Uriel = Ur-eye-el

Old 10-02-2008, 01:08 PM

22,149 posts, read 19,198,797 times
thank you for the thread angel
i would be delighted also to hear from people which angels you call on and what you associate them with

Old 10-02-2008, 01:28 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,934,612 times
I love angels and their (what I consider) mythology. However, I never subscribed to the Victorian images. I'm more of a Michael-slaying-the-dragon kinda guy I have a few paintings/pictures and sculptures of angels around my home. My dream is to one day commission a painting of me done as an Angel (my nickname is angel). Okay, so I'm slightly obsessed

Old 10-02-2008, 07:15 PM

I love communicating with the angels. I want to become an Angel Therapy Practitioner (verified by Doreen Virtue). I also read angel cards and love the messages received.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:04 PM

613 posts, read 1,270,095 times
I've been in situations where I felt an unexpected boost in all my abilities and was graced with a whole lot of luck and excaped a lot of suffering. Angels? Possibly.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:54 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,783,345 times
Angel therapy for me has given me many miracles, I couldn't even name them all...they are countless. I have called upon Micheal for strength and protection and Ariel and Haniel have been with me at numerous times as well helping with finances and abundance. I also call upon the Goddesses as they are powerful for me as well.

Angels have helped me manifest many material items, more abundance and a better living situation. Life continues to improve daily. It's amazing.

Great thread!

Old 10-04-2008, 12:55 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,938,468 times
I quite like the one winged, Japanese variety.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:49 AM

Has anyone read books by Doreen Virtue or attended her workshops / seminars? How about ones at Angel Spirit Healing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality