U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 02-20-2007, 02:36 AM

258 posts, read 746,174 times
My stepmother sings in her church choir and doesn't have access to the internet I wonder where u could go about buying those tapes to send to her.
She would be absolutely tickled pink with those!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 04-10-2007, 10:56 PM

1 posts, read 1,708 times
Smile April 6th Angels Joined Our Worship

Hello all,

I am posting this because in our congregation we heard angels last Friday nite. This is the very first time ever. I have the complete story posted on our website. We were unable to record it because all the mikes were turned off and the sound system was off. We were worshipping God in the our Heavenly language when the choir of voices were heard from the ceiling. I personally got up and began walking about the room trying to find the source.
We had a smaller crowd on Friday due to the holidays and people being gone. I listened at all areas then went to the front and again to the back to just sit and listen to the pure, clear and beautiful voices joining our worship. This is a true story and the entire congregation heard the voices. Some thought it was the sound system but it was not being used and there was not other explanation. What a blessing it was and I hope this blesses each of you.
Pastor Joyce Our website is: www.hinenimessiah.com

Unread 04-11-2007, 05:18 AM

9,136 posts, read 8,768,168 times
momark, thank you,,for sharing the web adresses, i do believe in angels, and an afterlife. tho most of my life, i've been a "fallen-out" catholic, quite the skeptic.
i love to hear and see such beauty,,,in a world that man makes so ugly at times.

Unread 04-11-2007, 11:24 AM

3,355 posts, read 5,304,896 times
That was absolutely amazing! No words can even begin to describe the beauty of those recordings. My spirit was in awe as I sat here listening. A part of me wanted to be skeptical with all the doctoring of photos that goes on these days. But after hearing those voices, and my spirit just came alive even more...there is no doubt in my mind they were angels!

I did try the link to the messianic Jewish site and couldn't find the audio file. Thank you MoMark!!

Unread 04-11-2007, 05:34 PM

23,814 posts, read 10,262,801 times
Default Thank you Great Spirit and all the angels and saints

Made my day.

Unread 05-23-2007, 09:37 PM

943 posts, read 1,700,791 times
Hoosier, thank you for linking this thread. I had not seen it. How amazing to have our friend MoMark speak in such aww about the angels. I am sure he was ready to go through the pearly gates. That he had prepared himself spiritually for this new journey. Thank you blessed Father for all you do and take care of our dear friend.

Unfortunately, I tried to listen to the angels singing and it was no longer available if anyone has it please let me know. I would LOVE to hear it.

Unread 05-24-2007, 05:48 AM

21,429 posts, read 28,075,597 times
Pixie: Try the link in MoMark's post. That one works.

Unread 05-24-2007, 06:32 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,668 posts, read 10,142,105 times
Now, he's directing the choir. Sing on, MoMark, sing on, dear friend.

Unread 05-24-2007, 02:13 PM

1,393 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Now, he's directing the choir. Sing on, MoMark, sing on, dear friend.
You couldn't have said it better!! What a great witness to us all!!

nomoresnow,I like your name I can only dream of the day I live where there is NO MORE SNOW!!

Unread 05-24-2007, 02:18 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,668 posts, read 10,142,105 times
Thanks, Wildberries. This fall, we're moving from Northern NY to SW Florida. I don't think you can go much farther to get away from all this nasty stuff we saw this past winter!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality