Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 04:21 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,579 times

Advertisements

this question is not logical and it is invalid and contradictory in it self
because Allah is the creator and he is not the created

for example we say Allah the strong and this Characteristic for Allah is invalid to have its Versa which is weak

same thing he is the creator we cant say he is created

and he is not created so how can we ask who created him .

if we have imposed - a controversy - there is a creator for the creator then we ask who is the creator of the creator and then
who is the creator that creat the creator of the creator

Thus, to continue indefinitely. This is impossible in the minds.

so he is the creator and every thing else is created and they end to him

he is the first and nothing before him
he is the last and nothing after him

the laws and rules of the universe is created by Allah and it does not pply on him

he does not need any thing to create the universe .

2:117 To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: When He decreeth a matter, He
saith to it: "Be," and it is.

Sura #54 Al-Qamar / The moon verses 50
And Our Command is but a single (Act),- like the twinkling of an eye.

19:35 It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him!
When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

19:36 And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.

112:1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4 And there is none like unto Him.

and in the hadith

"Satan comes to one of you and says, 'Who created so-and-so? 'till he says, 'Who has created your
Lord?' So, when he inspires such a question, one should seek refuge with Allah and give up such
thoughts."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 04:29 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
I don't think anyone should give up any thoughts that are honest questions. But our beliefs simply differ.

I believe that God originated in chemical composition, just like every other life form. I don't actually believe God created the universe.

So who or what did? I have NO idea. Maybe God doesn't even know!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:48 PM

3,412 posts, read 10,171,257 times
The only creator(s) of god that i can think of is... Humans!

Old 11-03-2008, 06:19 PM

418 posts, read 708,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepsMom View Post
The only creator(s) of god that i can think of is... Humans!

and Humans created gods!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:03 PM

4,049 posts, read 5,032,096 times
God was made in Man's image.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:14 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,579 times
Who is the creator of the names?

Old 11-14-2008, 06:21 PM

6 posts, read 23,684 times
There was no one or nothing, before God. God said, "I am, who I am! (Exodus 3:14) God created the universe, day & night. All creatures that crawl upon the earth. The world was created in 6 days & on the 7th, God rested. We (humans) were created, (not evolued from monkeys) in God's imgine. after creating man, God created man a mate. He put Adam into a deep sleep & took a rib from him. Then created woman for man. The world was without sin, until, Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. God had told both Adam & Eve to eat, except the tree of life. You can read all of this in the first book in the Bible, called Genesis. Chapters 1, 2 & 3.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:11 PM

418 posts, read 708,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie_Moo View Post
There was no one or nothing, before God. God said, "I am, who I am! (Exodus 3:14) God created the universe, day & night. All creatures that crawl upon the earth. The world was created in 6 days & on the 7th, God rested. We (humans) were created, (not evolued from monkeys) in God's imgine. after creating man, God created man a mate. He put Adam into a deep sleep & took a rib from him. Then created woman for man. The world was without sin, until, Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. God had told both Adam & Eve to eat, except the tree of life. You can read all of this in the first book in the Bible, called Genesis. Chapters 1, 2 & 3.
Fascinating work of fiction, along with Greek, Norse, Egyptian and other cultural myths.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:44 AM

613 posts, read 1,270,430 times
Creation is an illusion "created" by the illusion of time. Truely matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Everything already is and always was.

Old 11-16-2008, 02:19 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJLethal View Post

and Humans created gods!
Exactly. Humans can be god-like, we control our own destinies to the maximum extent possible, but people are uncomfortable with that level of responsibility so they imagine a father figure, a god.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality