Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 09:50 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,152,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samankaru View Post
Whats wrong with the Quran ?

Yes in deed i am a Muslim and proud to follow the only scripture in this universe which has no errors
Hmm, ok.

Quote:
Quran : 4:157
And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain
There is one for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 PM

154 posts, read 242,312 times
Default About The Quran

Say: "Praise be to Allah. He will show you His Signs and you will recognize them. Your Lord is not heedless of anything you do." (Surat an-Naml: 93)

in the 52nd verse of Surah Ibrahim, Allah (God called in Arabic) states: "This is a communication to be transmitted to mankind so that they can be warned by it and so that they will know that He is One God and so that people of intelligence will pay heed." In many other verses, Allah emphasises that one of the most crucial purposes of the Qur’an’s revelation is to invite people to ponder. In the Qur’an, Allah invites people to reject blindly accepting the beliefs and values society imposes on them and to ponder by pushing aside all the prejudices, taboos and constraints on their minds.

Man must think on how he came into being, what is the purpose of his life,
why he will die and what awaits him after death. He must question how he
himself and the whole universe came into existence and how they continue to
exist. While doing this, he must relieve himself of all constraints and prejudices. By thinking, while isolating his conscience from all social, ideological and psychological obligations, the person should eventually perceive that the entire universe, including himself, is created by a superior power. Even when he examines his own body or any other thing in nature, he will see an impressive harmony, plan and wisdom at work within its design.

In a nutshell The Quran is an amazing miracle which explains the entire purpose of life with facts and proofs and also gives evidence to say that it is a divine scripture and challenges anyone who think it is not divine to give an alternative.

You can go through a translation of the Quran by visiting Quran Explorer

If you need any further details please let me know

Old 12-05-2008, 09:55 PM

What is that one which is there for sure

Old 12-05-2008, 10:09 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,559,897 times
Question: In the Koran it says, that it was Judas on the cross not Jesus. My question is would not the disciples have noticed it was not Their Master and teacher that they have been with for the past 4 years of their lives?, and what purposed did it serve Allah to fool the disciples and millions of Christians today by following a lie?

Old 12-05-2008, 10:12 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,437,571 times
God is called Allah, who is Muhammad?

Old 12-05-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
God is called Allah, who is Muhammad?
Just a prophet and a messenger from Allah

Old 12-05-2008, 10:53 PM

Hi Fundamentalist

Nice to see you here in this thread when you had no answers to the other. Dont worry you will have to be silent because you don't have any facts nor proof which can even convince a 5 year old child

One thing i see is you don't even know what the bible says.

Mark, tells us in your Bible that at the most critical juncture in the life of Jesus - "All his
disciples forsook him and fled" - (Mark 14:50). I ask you Christian friend with a blind faith, "Does
'all' mean all in your language, you Englishman?"

So why do you say
"would not the disciples have noticed it was not Their Master and teacher that they have been with for the past 4 years of their lives?"

Do you want to quit even from this thread accepting the defeat

Old 12-05-2008, 10:54 PM

Hi Betsey

Muhammed is a mighty Prophet and a slave of the Almighty God

Old 12-05-2008, 11:08 PM

852 posts, read 1,364,904 times
Default Just Curious

Can anyone be a Muslim? Do you have to be a certain nationality? I know nothing about Allah or the Muslim? Can others be saved? Are you born a Muslim? How do you know your Bible is right and ours is wrong? Ours says others will take from and make their own religions. What does yours say about that? I could think of many questions...I still do not see your "proof" as you say.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samankaru View Post
Hi Fundamentalist

Nice to see you here in this thread when you had no answers to the other. Dont worry you will have to be silent because you don't have any facts nor proof which can even convince a 5 year old child

One thing i see is you don't even know what the bible says.

Mark, tells us in your Bible that at the most critical juncture in the life of Jesus - "All his
disciples forsook him and fled" - (Mark 14:50). I ask you Christian friend with a blind faith, "Does
'all' mean all in your language, you Englishman?"

So why do you say
"would not the disciples have noticed it was not Their Master and teacher that they have been with for the past 4 years of their lives?"

Do you want to quit even from this thread accepting the defeat
You got your answer, you refused to accept it. I asked if it was Judas on the cross would not the disciples have noticed it was not Jesus and what purpose of Allah to fool the disciples and millions of Christians today?

If Esa said, that only Allah was good, why does the Koran call Esa good?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality