Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 08:27 PM

154 posts, read 241,928 times

Advertisements

In any event, if there is any division between a Muslim and a Christian on the grounds of dogma, belief, ethics or morality, then the cause of such conflict could be traced to an utterance of Paul found in his books of Corinthians, Phillipians, Galatians, Thessolanians, etc., in the Bible.

As against the teaching of the Master (Jesus) that salvation only comes through keeping of the commandments (Mathew 19:16-17), Paul nails the law and the commandments to the cross (Colossians 2:14)1, and claims that salvation can only be obtained through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ:-

THE KING-PIN OF CHRISTIANITY
According to St. Paul, there is nothing that Christianity can offer mankind, other than the blood and gore of Jesus. If Jesus did NOT die, and he was NOT resurrected from the dead, then there can be NO salvation in Christianity! "For all your good deeds", says the Christian dogmatist, "are like filthy rags" - (Isaiah 64:6).

NO CRUCI-FICTION - NO CHRISTIANITY
"THE DEATH OF JESUS ON THE CROSS IS THE CENTRE OF ALL CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY. . . ALL CHRISTIAN STATEMENTS ABOUT GOD, ABOUT CREATION, ABOUT SIN AND DEATH HAVE THEIR FOCAL POINT IN THE CRUCIFIED CHRIST. ALL CHRISTIAN STATEMENTS ABOUT HISTORY, ABOUT THE CHURCH, ABOUT FAITH AND SANCTIFICATION, ABOUT THE FUTURE AND ABOUT HOPE STEM FROM THE CRUCIFIED CHRIST",

Is this Crucifixion a reality or is it really a Cruci-Fiction ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 08:38 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,421,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samankaru View Post
In any event, if there is any division between a Muslim and a Christian on the grounds of dogma, belief, ethics or morality, then the cause of such conflict could be traced to an utterance of Paul found in his books of Corinthians, Phillipians, Galatians, Thessolanians, etc., in the Bible.

As against the teaching of the Master (Jesus) that salvation only comes through keeping of the commandments (Mathew 19:16-17), Paul nails the law and the commandments to the cross (Colossians 2:14)1, and claims that salvation can only be obtained through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ:-

THE KING-PIN OF CHRISTIANITY
According to St. Paul, there is nothing that Christianity can offer mankind, other than the blood and gore of Jesus. If Jesus did NOT die, and he was NOT resurrected from the dead, then there can be NO salvation in Christianity! "For all your good deeds", says the Christian dogmatist, "are like filthy rags" - (Isaiah 64:6).

NO CRUCI-FICTION - NO CHRISTIANITY
"THE DEATH OF JESUS ON THE CROSS IS THE CENTRE OF ALL CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY. . . ALL CHRISTIAN STATEMENTS ABOUT GOD, ABOUT CREATION, ABOUT SIN AND DEATH HAVE THEIR FOCAL POINT IN THE CRUCIFIED CHRIST. ALL CHRISTIAN STATEMENTS ABOUT HISTORY, ABOUT THE CHURCH, ABOUT FAITH AND SANCTIFICATION, ABOUT THE FUTURE AND ABOUT HOPE STEM FROM THE CRUCIFIED CHRIST",

Is this Crucifixion a reality or is it really a Cruci-Fiction ?
What's more important is; what is your reality? True or false? I can sit here and tell you Crucifixion for me is a reality, but what do you believe?

Old 12-05-2008, 08:44 PM

Based on my knowledge i feel it is Cruci -Fiction
I dont just say it but rather i have clear evidence for it even from the bible itself

Old 12-05-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Based on my knowledge i feel it is Cruci -Fiction
I dont just say it but rather i have clear evidence for it even from the bible itself
Based on "your" knowledge? You have "clear" evidence? And it's from the bible?

Old 12-05-2008, 08:55 PM

BLOOD FOR SALVATION
"Yes! Yes!" says the Christian missionary, "but you do not have salvation." Because
salvation comes "only through the blood of the lord Jesus". "All your good works are like filthy
rags", he says. "If only you Muslims would accept the redeeming blood of Jesus, and take Jesus
as your 'Personal Saviour', you Muslims, then would be like angels walking the earth."

Old 12-05-2008, 08:56 PM

Quran : 4:157
And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain

Old 12-05-2008, 09:02 PM

The Quran? Are you Muslim may I ask?

Old 12-05-2008, 09:06 PM

Whats wrong with the Quran ?

Yes in deed i am a Muslim and proud to follow the only scripture in this universe which has no errors

Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 PM

Hi Betsey Lane

Are you afraid of talking to Muslims or to the Quran

Old 12-05-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Hi Betsey Lane

Are you afraid of talking to Muslims or to the Quran
No not at all. Tell me more about the God of your bible. I don't claim to know much about the Quran or the Muslim faith. I'm open to listening. Just to be fair, are you willing to meet my friend, Jesus?

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 12-05-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality