Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 06:50 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,575,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
I would rather go All natural.

Just put my naked body in a hole and cover me up. No box, no cript, no embalming, just me and the warms .
And plant me with my butt up, so the world can kiss my patootie .
Nothing like being dead and all -natural,just you and the warms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 07:18 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times
I might not care about the answer to this were it not for the recent loss of two siblings but since then, I have changed my views on it. I want to be cremated and scattered over the ocean. That way, if my children or any of my loved ones are thinking of me and want to do something to make themselves feel better--as I do for my brother and sister, God rest their sweet souls--they could do it from any shore no matter what continent they're on, just toss some flowers in.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:30 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,884,530 times
They can leave my body in a Hefty bag out on the curb with the trash, if they want...I don't care...because the real me has left and gone. However...what would probably be best is they do with me with whatever makes the next of kin feel best about the situation. Some people want a burial, because then they can always come back and "visit", leave flowers, etc....

Bud

Old 12-12-2008, 01:37 PM

501 posts, read 1,064,568 times
Well, here's how I want to die. When I'm near death, I want to be shot off in a rocket with a one-way ticket into space. I want to be able see parts of our universe that no human eye has ever seen. Then, when I finally die, my body will be preserved within a zero gravity environment.

However, if I had to pick from your list, I guess I'd take the coffin 6ft. under because that's what my family would want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality