Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 02:52 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,105,826 times

Advertisements

Anti God Signs are good for All Religionists.

Where I come from, competition is Good.
End time predictions say that at that point in time, people will elect a new name for God. The expression of that God will be a man. Jesus by another name is likely because he will know that many will use His name.
Even now, new writers are pushing the issue that Jesus was an archetypal figure and they are likely correct. We will not know our new God then, until we have that election.
What does not kill you makes you strong, so I cannot understand why Religionists are making all kinds of noise and bull **** crying when they see the Anti God Signs.
Only the Baby Religionists are bitching and do not like fair play. Too bad, So sad.
The one’s with courage and Step Up.
Debate

Have Religionists lost their courage and think freedom of thought is evil ?

Regards
DL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 02:57 PM

3,032 posts, read 8,920,506 times
Pro free-thinking signs are good for everyone.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:01 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
Pro free-thinking signs are good for everyone.
I can go along with this. God--or someone--gave you a brain; it's not a bad idea to use it every once in a while.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:43 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,315,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Anti God Signs are good for All Religionists.

Where I come from, competition is Good.
End time predictions say that at that point in time, people will elect a new name for God. The expression of that God will be a man. Jesus by another name is likely because he will know that many will use His name.
Even now, new writers are pushing the issue that Jesus was an archetypal figure and they are likely correct. We will not know our new God then, until we have that election.
What does not kill you makes you strong, so I cannot understand why Religionists are making all kinds of noise and bull **** crying when they see the Anti God Signs.
Only the Baby Religionists are bitching and do not like fair play. Too bad, So sad.
The one’s with courage and Step Up.
Debate

Have Religionists lost their courage and think freedom of thought is evil ?

Regards
DL

I think the obvious answer here is that to shed any light of reason on religious beliefs causes them to fall apart before your eyes. Therefore ,teach the faithfull that free thinking is evil and tell them that all opposing thought comes from the Devil and you might just avoid such a catastrophy.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:49 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,886,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
I think the obvious answer here is that to shed any light of reason on religious beliefs causes them to fall apart before your eyes. Therefore ,teach the faithfull that free thinking is evil and tell them that all opposing thought comes from the Devil and you might just avoid such a catastrophy.
The 'light of reason' actually strengthens my beliefs so......scratch that one.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:08 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,315,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
The 'light of reason' actually strengthens my beliefs so......scratch that one.

With respect ,I think the light of reason and the light of faith are two entirely different things.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:36 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,886,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
With respect ,I think the light of reason and the light of faith are two entirely different things.
They are different things. But the light of reason does strengthen my faith....i realize they are different things....but the one helps strengthen the other.....for me anyway.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:08 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
Alpha,
I see you are being led by the Goose. Are you and June both being haunted by strange visions of geese? Oh, here I go again, drifting off topic, just wondering though.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
yes they are i would suggest displaying them in bagdad.
enjoy your trip. you are going to get to make a lot of new friends and learn about
tolerance in other countries.

Old 12-15-2008, 01:34 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,105,826 times
Thanks all for this.

Regards
DL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality