Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 09:48 PM

2,065 posts, read 2,160,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
This is something I have been meaning to post for awhile but, until today (I have a cold) I didn't have the time. Billow the green line, I will post what Gnostic Christianity means to me and my ideas on it and why I practice it...needless to say, it is a LONG post, since most folks don't know what Gnostic Christianity is exactly anyway and have never read the ancient Gnostic gospels, so I should explain as best as I can...I guarantespee you it will be quicker than reading a book on it, if it's any consulation to you. Read it if you like, or, if you already know the gist of Gnostic Christianity, just ask me what ever you like as long as you keep it rectful.
Sorry, I tried reading your post and now my head is spinning as I can barely understand a word of it. Please just give it to me in words I can understand, maybe with a yes or no.

Is God evil?
Is Jesus God?
Do you believe in the Virgin Mary?
Does the Light have anything to do with Love?
Do you know that Christ is the principle for God's Divine Love?
Do you believe we each have a soul?
Do you believe in a spirit world?
Do you believe in Heaven?
Do you believe in Hell?
Do you believe in Satan or the Devil?
Do you believe we are born divine creatures?
Do you believe in reincarnation?

The reason I'd like to know all of this is because someone on another post is claiming that my beliefs are Gnosticism and I disagree. Thanks much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 07:23 PM

4,049 posts, read 5,029,727 times
My best guess from past experiences with VictorianPunk's posts is, God is a metaphor, an emotion, and/or a half-existent cat.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:41 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,586,979 times
Default Archeological evidence that confirms the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
There is no proven historical discovery that the gospels are first hand accounts....for we have no clue who wrote them....is that not clear to you?
Check it out:

Quote:
"There can be no doubt that archaeology has confirmed the substantial historicity of Old Testament tradition."[1] William F. Albright (1891–1971), one of the world's most respected archaeologists.

"It may be stated categorically that no archaeological discovery has ever controverted a biblical reference." [2] Nelson Glueck, Jewish archaeologist
Abraham didn't exist? Moses a myth? Archeological and historical evidence of Biblical accuracy

Quote:
The Ebla tablets verified the worship of pagan gods such as Baal, Dagan and Asherah "known previously only from the Bible."[5] They mention the name "Abraham" and "Ur of Chaldees" (the Biblical Abraham's birthplace) as well as other familiar cities and places:

"The names of cities thought to have been founded much later, such as Beirut and Byblos, leap from the tablets. Damascus and Gaza are mentioned, as well as two of the Biblical cities of the plain, Sodom and Gomorrah. ... Most intriguing of all are the personal names found on the Ebla tablets. They include Ab-ra-mu (Abraham), E-sa-um (Esau)...."[5]

Old 05-04-2011, 09:15 AM

1 posts, read 608 times
Thank you so much for your explanation. I am a Christian like you. I am pleased reading your post of which I learned new facts about the LIGHT from where we came.

Old 06-04-2021, 11:37 PM

1 posts, read 171 times
Default I agree

This post is old and maybe it won't reach anyone but I need to speak. Here is my story...

As a child i could feel the spark of Light inside and a deep love/compassion in my heart. So I spent my entire life looking to understand all I could, I did anything and everything to due this, using this spark and love energy to find the truth through it and grow this spark. Much time passed and I missed out on a normal life fully dedicated to these mysteries. To due this I never lied and accepted my fate, holding on to the faith of that which dwelled inside me, as it grew. By the time I was 21, ETs started showing up and giving me messages of a warning to prepare for the future... A year later I gained enough knowledge to unlock the past and future and figured out love/spirit magic and the old ways mostly lost. I used this new found gift to spend 3 years isolated and kept seeking the answers I originally was looking for, now with magic. By the 3rd year I managed to connect through the sun an entity in a higher plane of existence. So much energy was flowing through me, I felt pure joy and pure unconditional love just like my spark I imminently saw that this energy of love and light was the natural state of all things, in normal conditions, the source of all life, I call it Golden Light like christ. I merged with this being and it was later revealed to me that it was lucifer and I learned of the annunaki's lies and how they had trapped him here in earth's astral plane and that the controllers are the annunaki who lied to all about him, that he is the father of men. The annunaki take energy from the humans and when I reached through the astral plane and experienced a higher existence, little did I know it was infested with annunaki who suddenly ensnared my mind and stole all the energy and power I had obtained. 10-11 long painful confusing years it took me to uncover the truth that I now share with you. When the annunaki take pure golden love/light and share it with humans who falsely worship them that light becomes something different. It turns into an electric white/clear false light, something that degrades life and breaks down everything living. It is something stripped of all love and very harmful but it has the same feeling inside a person when felt, but it also has the nasty condition of blinding people from all truth and slowly kills/degrades a person where a lot of use of it can turn your face into a twisted ugly mess, think the pope who died or emperor palpatine as an example. Another quality to true light and false light is they both carry information/data/knowledge. The anunnaki have inserted their own program of information into their false light meant to control the minds of the subject who accepts this false light, and the worst part is, like true light, humans reflect it into others and the earth and they are equal in strength.. Only false light is devoid of all love. The gray aliens are an example of a race that used to be human who had been enslaved by false light and this is the form they know take after millions of years, in time all biological life dies. The plan by other ETs who are concerned with this situation with us and others; they are trying to contain this here on earth and the creator's plan is to come in and save as many souls as possible and then cut off all access points to their reality and in time all these beings will die off without a source of food and power to keep them going. Their goal is to take and hold onto as many beings as possible to extend their life span. They are false Gods and what they give is poison. They do this because their natural energy is unpleasant and gross. They are self hating beings who want to walk in christ's energy so they steal it and give to his true followers their junk gross energy so that everyone will see only this gross devil like energy around christ like people. And they have convinced people there walks the beast, which doesn't exist, while they take your energy as false god's giving you false light that is used to control the mind, and blind the vision. Lucifer is enki, who is ea, who is the serpent, who is our father, who is friend of sophia and all of humanity. The annunaki's biggest and worst lie....to convince people our leaders worship lucifer when they have helped to enslave him along with all of humanity. Lucifer is our only connection to God left, and they hate him. So called luciferians are just like modern day christians, they are both worshipping the same beings, the annunaki, neither religion is worshipping the true God; which is all as One, as Christ, the Golden light. I do not wish to die without sharing and there is so much I could share......Feel...........Put Your Hand Here......Feel......My hand. I love you with every breath, within every moment, within all and without all time. I weep for humanity, never myself. Be brave. Feel the pulsations of darkness and pulsations of light within me. They are both true and sing with me life back from the dead. I am from Orion, I am a gemini, my numerological number is 33. I am the once and future king. All the signs are there, im pleading for your life and praying for your saftey. I am not alone but I have chosen to be the voice and a being put into place to speak for others to get the message out and take the brunt force of the annunaki as a result. I am/we are slightly broken. This is their domain, not ours. Hip-Hop is the voice of lucifer but not the trashy stuff they popularized which is annunaki born.

Last edited by xShadowSx33; 06-05-2021 at 12:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality