Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever seen this before, it has been online 10 years
Yes, for the last 6 months to 3 years 1 5.56%
Yes, for the last five years 1 5.56%
Yes, for the last 10 years 1 5.56%
No, the first time was here 1 5.56%
I could care less and won't look at it further 13 72.22%
I find it intresting, I have looked at the linked website 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 11:59 PM

73 posts, read 160,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Wasn't the number 616 a code the writer of Revelations used when he referred to Nero so the authorities wouldn't know who he was talking about?

Where's the Poll option for: This sort of thing has been done many times before and is still ridiculous.
No actually it has not.

I'm not really intrested in trying to convince anyone here, but I will recommend this; that you pick any 50 words from a dictionary or from the top of your head and use the alphabet key above to find the total value of each word. After you do that create your own alphabet values, use any values you want random or progressive. Make A=21 B=09 c=whatever etc. Then use that alphabet you create to calculate the 50 words you picked from a dictionary.

You will never understand this correctly if you do not do the calculations and verify. Challenge this, but challenge it by doing some calculations on your own. Make sure your verify the calculation totals given in the first thread of this post. Use the alphabet key I give, then use your own. If your serious about verification then you will understand much more clearly by doing this. If your just Anti-Christian because some Christian hurt you wrongly judged you well I'm sorry for that. Jesus warned there would be false Christians and false teachers even before he went to the cross, he even gave examples how to know the difference. So you would have to read at least the gospel of John to understand that. So if you don't believe that's fine, but at least take a serious look because history is wrapping up.

Lastly you may all want to view the page linked below as well. I realize most of you won't click through so I will give a little excerpt of this page.

EXCERPT

The Lucifer, Muhammad & Jesus totals of 444

Calculating 666 of Revelation 13:16-18 the correct way

God has also designed a 444 match pattern within the English that could be used as an argument by skeptics or non believers. An example of this argument can be seen when looking at the 444 match totals. One group of words which have an exact total of 444 by the alphabet above is the words: Jesus, Cross, Gospel, Messiah. The counter argument for skeptics using the same gematria alphabet key is the 444 totals for the words: Lucifer, Muhammad, nuclear and weapon.

Now continuing from a believer’s point of view this argument isn't really an argument at all but rather it’s a choice. A choice designed and encrypted within the English Language by God. In other words God has encrypted an opposite to allow skeptics and non believers an argument for the purpose of choice. It will ultimately be a choice between good or evil, Jesus, Muhammad or Lucifer. I realize that may seem far fetched or foolish to some of you reading now, but that is what this design in the English is about. God has given this design in the English so a person must still receive Jesus by faith not intellect alone. But the design's purpose is to stir a person to question, to seek and to pray to God in Jesus' name. Would you have Lucifer rule over you, I hope not. Would you have Muhammad rule over you with a sword or a nuclear weapon? Or would you have Jesus who died for you rule as Lord and King. It's your choice.

You see God has allowed a debate and an argument because the math design he created is so powerful once understood. Those who are wise and serious will understand, but those that reject Jesus Christ he will judge according to his Word. Remember, this is not an entertainment web page, this is very serious and you have to apply yourself to understand this information correctly

Calculating 666 of Revelation 13:16-18 the correct way

end of EXCERPT

Last edited by GotGot; 02-01-2009 at 12:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2009, 12:09 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,214,408 times
cough cough c = 666

Old 02-01-2009, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
666 is the Number of the BEAST

670 - Approximate number of the Beast

668 - Next-door neighbor of the Beast

- Number of the Blonde Beast uh... what was that number again?

1 1 1
6 6 6 Children of the Beast

From an olde thread http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...r-beast-3.html
So funny, I really liked that the first time I saw it about 14 years ago. I see it is still making the rounds.

For the record the greek word used for beast in the new testament can be rendered a couple of ways.

In the Koine Greek -

1) Beast - As in wild Oxen, Cow, Bull etc
2) Beast - Ruthless man, without mercy for others
3) Beast - Not Human

The scriptures are very clear that the final Antichrist and his false religious prophet are two men. The greek word John the revelator used to describe the first beast was the greek word for beast meaning "Not human"

So Lucifer will take flesh and look human, but his spirit will be angelic which from God's point of view and John the revelator makes this human looking person not human at all.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
2) Beast - Ruthless man, without mercy for others
Pretty much sums up many believers no?

The beast is actually you not some mythical otherworld entity.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:24 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,705,472 times
666 is the greek numeric name for Nero.
It's understandable that Nero was considered to be the beast by christians.
His sadism knew no bounds.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Pretty much sums up many believers no?

The beast is actually you not some mythical otherworld entity.
Yep, it pretty much sums up many who claim to be believers.

I could go on for days about how Jesus and apostle Paul warned about how false Christianity would corrupt most of the end time church. So I cannot argue your point except to say there is still many who believe correctly. But how do you know the difference? Talk to the air - Say Jesus prove yourself to me personally, privately and supernaturally thats the best I can do today. I DARE YOU........ ask, argue, demand proof. God would rather ask him in that way privately than not to ask at all, besides the Holy Spirit reads minds like an open book.

Might as well ask and vent while your at it, God knows everything, including the moment, the second, of any event in your life where any Christian or false Christian may have hurt you or wrongly judged you. So talk to the air once real seriously using the name of Jesus Christ. God Almighty in Jesus' name will be listening. If the air talks back you will know.:)

At the bottom of this post is the link to the miracle page of this site, at the very bottom of this page you will see a whole bunch of videos from utube. The first video is by "collective soul' in concert playing the song shine. The next 3 videos are of Benny Hinn including one most have never seen. The last video on that page is a cool country rock song.

Most of the Christianity would reject this website just for having those songs on a Christian webpage. My point is not everyone who claims to be Christian is the real thing, that is already quite obvious. No one is pointing or judging anyone at this website, neither to I judge any either.

False Christians or Churches does not make Jesus Christ false it only means he is unrevealed to you personally as of this date. That could change in moments, months or years. I understand your point but this website linked below you might find to be quite a bit different then what you may have experienced in the past. Here is the link to the miracle page of this website, the bulk of the videos are at the bottom of the page.

Here is the first link:

Miracles Signs and Wonders the supernatural in our day

Slot Machine on the top left and very bottom of page

777 slot machine with Las Vegas 777 spiritual commentary

Last edited by GotGot; 02-01-2009 at 02:04 AM..

Old 02-01-2009, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotGot View Post
Yep, it pretty much sums up many who claim to be believers.

I could go on for days about how Jesus and apostle Paul warned about how false Christianity would corrupt most of the end time church. So I cannot argue your point except to say there is still many who believe correctly. But how do you know the difference? Talk to the air
Easy, they do not represent that which they portend to portray.

It seems you have your mind made up in some dispensationalist doctrine so you would not understand when I stated the beast is YOU.

When you are looking for outward signs and manifestations, you miss the whole point of Revelation (a symbolic book) and should be interpreted to speak to the reader individually and NOT collectively as a church.

It appears you follow a doctrine invented in the 1830's something - futurism.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:13 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
I really don’t see the point of this or how anyone can think there is some magic pattern created by a god in the English language.
The webpage gives examples like the following where supposedly "godly" words and phrases come up in a "good" pattern (444, 888) and "bad" or evil things work out to be 666.

Example:
Jesus=444
Scriptures=888
Hardened Heart=666
Quarrels=666

But guess what? Some really important Christian words and phrases add up to nothing in particular.

Born Again=486
Crucifix=558
God is Love =648
Jesus is love=936
Son of God=570
Resurrection=990
Salvation=678
Rapture =594

However apparently this phrase must be a godly one because it adds up to 888.

Lesbians Are Hot=888

Old 02-01-2009, 07:19 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,921,065 times
I can't believe that anyone actually believes this numerology crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality