U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 12:33 PM

519 posts, read 592,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
I certainly hope so. There isn't a nation on earth, aside from the U.S., more worthy of being thoroughly beaten down than Israel. All that Biblical crap ought to be deposited in the nearest wastebasket, however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
LOL. Love reading djacques...nothing but the blunt truth from djacques.
Now, lets hear an intelligent response as to exactly WHY Israel needs to be beaten down. No opinion, just facts.

Lets also hear an intelligent response as to exactly WHY America deserves to be beaten down. No opinion, just facts.

Djacques, I don't think you're capable of being objective. This ought to be entertaining.

By the way, in case you need a hint:

Objective: not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 01:16 PM

113 posts, read 242,617 times
Hadn't you asked yourself , why ISRAEL refuse the 2 states solution ??
why ISRAEL killed thousand of innocent civilians in GAZA ??
Why Israel still equip parts from Syria , Lebanon and majority of Palestine ??

Yes many Arabs hate Israel but not without reason ,
when you seed hatred you yield hatred too .

Arabs give hand to Israel with a complete peace and end to war
through Arab league initiative but they ignored it

other thing , as commenter said USA has its own problems

Old 05-17-2009, 01:38 PM

3,704 posts, read 4,151,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egyptian2009 View Post
Hadn't you asked yourself , why ISRAEL refuse the 2 states solution ??
why ISRAEL killed thousand of innocent civilians in GAZA ??
Why Israel still equip parts from Syria , Lebanon and majority of Palestine ??

Yes many Arabs hate Israel but not without reason ,
when you seed hatred you yield hatred too .

Arabs give hand to Israel with a complete peace and end to war
through Arab league initiative but they ignored it

other thing , as commenter said USA has its own problems
I'm not saying that Palestinians have no reason not to like Israel. I have never said that, in fact, I understand perfectly how someone born and raised in occupied Palestine (Gaza and West Bank) can really, really f--king hate Israel. And I also understand that the rest of the Arab world sees the Palestinians as their brothers and dislike the idea of an outsider messing around with them.

I'm just more inclined to support a liberal democracy than any of the various dictatorships in the Middle East. Also, Israel has submitted a number of peace deals to the Palestinians as well, but Arafat screwed it up.

Also, I would like to know what your opinion is of your Arab brothers who have killed your Arab brothers. What about Black September where Jordan killed more Palestinians in a few months than Israel has in the past 40+ years? What about Hama Massacre in Syria which may have killed over 40,000 Syrian civilians (in the name of fighting militant Islamists no less)? Do you have the same anger towards these events? If these are your brothers, you should be grateful to have an enemy like Israel which at least allows its Arab citizens to vote and run for office.

PS: I think the word you are looking for is "occupy" not "equip".

Old 05-19-2009, 01:58 PM

113 posts, read 242,617 times
Hello Frank and thanks for your reply

look , even if we have dictatorships as you say and Israel is the only democracy , what is the 300 Million Arabic fault in that when born and brought up in such situation

you shall support the right thing and support your human brothers who are suffering not support Israel just it have fake democratic system .

the problem that Israel supporters worldwide and many Jews has great influence on world media and formulate the vast majority of people minds that Arabs are killers and terrorists and moving bombs while Israel is the Angel living between devils

look we want peace even Saudi king offer Israel peace and relation normalization if they accept 2 states solution and make real peace and Obama also support that , but you will see your eyes how will Israel reject Obama Ideas .

i am Egyptian we had peace with them since 1979 while Lieberman come after 30 years from the treaty to call for bombing Egypt and the high dam in Aswan just because he know that will raise his popularity prior the elections

that issue is more complex than it appears

Old 05-19-2009, 03:25 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,784,835 times
And how, exactly, does this thread fit in with the "Religion" forum?

Old 05-19-2009, 04:45 PM

8,053 posts, read 8,112,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Didn't the Arabs try that before? In 1967? Didn't they get a royal ass whuppin? Egypt and Jordan seem to have leanred their lessons from their humiliating defeat. The rest of the Arabs are yet to learn but they will eventually.
WOW I agree with Kev But he's right. The Jews won't go back into the boxcar willingly. If they can't stop them conventionaly, they'll nuke the Arabs before the go down.............

Old 05-19-2009, 05:52 PM

7,916 posts, read 16,429,401 times
The Arabs are too busy fighting each other to organize anything. There's no doubt that many of the fanatics would like to see Israel destroyed but the fact remains that Israel is one of the most formidable military powers in the world and they're very resourceful. I do think Israel has gone too far a number of times but when you're surrounded by enemies who want to drive you into the the sea it's really not surprising. I dread the consequences but I'm afraid we're much more likely to see Israel attack Iran's nuclear facilities without help from the US as opposed to the Arabs attacking Israel.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:41 AM

4,512 posts, read 6,589,328 times
agree or disagree?

there are degrees of intelligence .... !!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 06:39 AM

5,426 posts, read 5,579,601 times
The demographic trends don't work in favor of Israel, long term. The Jews aren't reproducing fast enough, and it won't be too long before there will be a Palestinian super-majority in Israel.

So what happens then? Israel can either be a Jewish state, or a democracy, but not both. To remain a jewish state, they will have to institute an apartheid like solution to keep the Palestinians from voting. (Arabs make up about 20% of the israeli population now).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality