Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 02:26 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,684,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Yes I read and understood. You're not understanding what I'm saying because you can't see past what you thought was a valid excuse for trolling and fun poking. How does the anti-christ and where he lives affect your every day life? Exactly.
Your zealots believe in the anti-christ and this society has quite a few of them. Their thinking impacts me. What is so hard to understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 08:53 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,855,038 times
Does Anyone Have An Idea Who The AntiChrist Is Or Where He Lives?

Of course, he, his brothers and sisters, and his cousins and closest friends have all become christer ministers. Check out a fundamentalist church in your neighborhood.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:04 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,764,742 times
I am pretty sure that he is my brothers next door neighbor.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:52 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Does Anyone Have An Idea Who The AntiChrist Is Or Where He Lives?

Of course, he, his brothers and sisters, and his cousins and closest friends have all become christer ministers. Check out a fundamentalist church in your neighborhood.
All kidding aside . . . the Fundamentalist beliefs are as anti-CHRIST (and pro-Jehovah) as it is possible to be . . . with all the fear, everlasting torment, damnation, jealousy, wrath, vengeance, etc. . . . instead of love and acceptance.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:13 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,411,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I've seen so many horror movies featuring the antiChrist that I've probably gotten them mixed up with what the Bible says on the subject. I know people have speculated that all sorts of people might be the antiChrist, in fact I read once that a few people think it's Prince Charles but I don't think he looks menacing enough for the job. There's also a variety of opinions about where this man will be from. I don't think I've heard many people, if any, suggest that he would be from North or South America, Australia, Asia or Africa. Generally it's either Europe or the Middle East. Anyway, for those of you who believe that the antiChrist is really coming, do you have any idea who it might be or where he would be from?
He lives behind me actually.

He's called the cops on me for a loud party when no one was home, killed my dog by feeding her radiator fluid, called the building inspector on the professional cosntruction crew that was building an addition on the house, has spread rather damaging rumors around town that took a lot of damage control to end, I suspect he's keyed my vehicles, among other things.

No worries tho, I caught the bastard moving a survey marker and I have it on tape.

That son-of-satan doesn't dare to even LOOK towards my house anymore.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:13 PM

22,149 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
It's bizarre to me that atheists want to discuss things they don't even believe in.
OMG that is hilarious! and so true! not only discuss them, but be the subject matter expert in!

ROFL

it would be like me walking into a professional football locker room, and telling them what they are doing wrong, what they should be doing on the playing field, how they should be executing plays, and of course I am the expert because even though I think professional football is a waste of time and I have never played it or watched it, I really do know how they should do it anyway.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:19 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,352,915 times
We need the “Church Lady” on Saturday Night Live to answer this question. I can almost see her spitting out the name and following it with “Or Could It Be Satan”

Old 11-20-2009, 01:27 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,404,966 times
6 is the number of man (women too). 666 is just a quantification of that. The human race is the anti-christ and those who are not considered as opposing christ (by god) really still do but it is by grace that god sets you out but you would return in a second if it was up to you. Some where in your NT is says that all who do not believe Jesus is the Christ is anti-christ; simple enough, but not as exciting when christians thought it was Henry Kissinger.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:16 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,394,590 times
The anti-christ has a very definate name. GP is HER initials.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality