Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 09:32 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,273,144 times

Advertisements

[quote=Jaymax;20165819]This study might shed a little light for you:

Sexual Hormones and the Brain: An Essential Alliance for Sexual Identity and Sexual Orientation. Garcia-Falgueras A, Swaab DF
Loche S, Cappa M, Ghizzoni L, Maghnie M, Savage MO (eds): Pediatric Neuroendocrinology. Endocr Dev. Basel, Karger, 2010, vol 17, pp 22–35 (DOI: 10.1159/000262525)
The fetal brain develops during the intrauterine period in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. In this way, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation are programmed or organized into our brain structures when we are still in the womb.

However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in extreme cases in trans-sexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain. There is no indication that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation.

I thought that I had read something similiar while in college. I was lead to believe that upon conception everyone was born a female and than once an infusion of male hormones hit the egg the physical sex was determined. Well since I'm an administrator and not a research person I could be wrong
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 12:54 PM

6,152 posts, read 7,163,899 times
I think science clearly proves that not only is homosexuality not a choice, but a person's sexual identity begins before they are born. Its a no brainer. If a male fetus gets too many female hormones while the brain is developing, there is a high probability that person will be gay. Its a hormonal imbalance. Hormones play an important role in how the brain develops. In fact scientists have noted that the brain wiring of gay male looks like the brain wiring of a straight female.

Scientists have also discovered something else. Scientists found highly significant statistical correlations between people with Tourette's Syndrome and high libido, inclinations to bisexuality and homosexuality, exhibitionism, fetishism. Something is definitely going on in the brain.

Last edited by gsoboi78; 07-25-2011 at 01:17 PM..

Old 07-27-2011, 03:25 AM

2,705 posts, read 3,108,807 times
Quote:
The hermaphrodite - God's creation?
And if they aren't, what then? Kill them? Purge them? Perform a hermaphrodite holocaust? I'm serious. If someone isn't what we consider to be God's creation, are they just fuel for the ovens? We have so much knowledge and yet we're still pretty dumb about everything. We're so impressed with how much we know that we ignore our ugliest flaws.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:21 AM

7 posts, read 19,310 times
Default hmmmmm?im almost speechless(almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Where does it say Hermaphrodites are dammed?
I think that God made them first...to hide their gender so they could be controlled better.
And over time, God made the split...so he would have a helper and a friend to be with in the Garden of Eden...which God made...
And it went haywire because of something leading them astray...As it is said in the Bible...they took something, they touched something, they did something...they acted in violation of God's word....

And God Knew what they did...And because God told them before hand not to touch or eat of this Tree of knowledge...They created their fait...which was Death....and then God made Death...a different place...and God moved them out of the Garden of Eden...and into Death...and said it is because of you it is like this...Till the soil, sow the seeds, restore it in likeness...be sinless...repent...and be forgiven eventually...

Are we listenings?

So does it matter our gender?
Well Yes it does...God sent male and female into this death trap...God wants to save all...But not all want to be saved!

And so the circle of life and death continue...more death we make in war, and murder, and living in SIn and wickedness...the more sin we have, the more punishment we get.....the longer we will be in death...

Atleast that is what I get out of My Bible...the second death...something about fire season just doesn't sit right in my reality...as it is.

Bad people are expressly stated in the Revelations of John 21:7-9

God loves the sinner, but not the sin!

Sexual ludness is aborant behavior!

Keep yourselves from IDols!

My father smoked ciggerettes..and when I was young, My father would tell me to take his Butt of the ciggerette, and flush it down the toilet...
I would take it and go to the bathroom, and puff on it before flushing it away.
I soon after those days, became a smoker like my Father...
Different brand...Do I honour him by doing this?

Now I'm many years past those days...and My doctor is telling me to stop smoking...
Its a mental thing, but I like smoking..even though I know it is not Good for me.
And the Doctor said to me, when your ready, You'll stop...or you won't...what is important is that you do not harm anyone else...

Now what about my family?....Would It hurt them if I died from smoking illness?
Then it is in my best interest to stop!

Now about being Gay or lesbian or any other gender type...There are very real STD's out for lud and unclean behavior...and putting a rubber on isn't the answer..so it continues..Stop doing it...because when you do get ill...think of those who you will hurt...and if untreated, and unidentified..those you spread it to unknowingly or knowingly to, also are hurt by it.

That would address the commandment "Do onto others as you would have done onto you"

God is the father or originator of life...We are not all where we belong...this is not EDEN...it can be...But it is not!
ANd Because Satan is here....We need to get out of it, or make the right change in it...DEATH...back into life eternal.. could it be so simple as to just putting something back and saying sorry and alighning to the one who made us?....YES it Could!

So it is best to be a virgin....and do as God has asked...Tend and keep the Garden, put everything back where it belongs...say sorry...and be reborn into the right place...the place God and Christ prepared for us...and the only way out, Is through Jesus Christ...And God....Eden in likeness, Edens Multiplied...Cosign counter sign...Like signs attract!...So Eden will come, or God will Come, Or Jesus will COme...and then peace, health, and happiness...

No other way!

So that should clear things up...a bit....best to be a virgin!...it is way safer all the way around the table.

If we came from Monkeys...then Over time that DNA would present itself in a woman bringing a monkey out of her womb...and in the same regard...a monkey would bring a human out of its womb...over time!
Because that is the way DNA works!...mixing it by inbreeding, releases recessive genes, and vise versa for the domanate genes...and the junk dna would no longer be junk dna...So these things would appear readily over time.
Same with the amiba...it would have to have the dna init to make other things...and that has not been substansiated yet..So I do not believe in Evolution!..because there is not enough code in Human DNA to validate Evolution from the amiba to us.

Because these things/Ideals have been omitted, Hiden, or falsely brought into the genome of humankind..in early days.Nephilim and breading with animals....Noah, and by God had to wipe them out, because they were polluting the perfection God made in Humankind.
So to save some...clean and unclean...And the few good humans left...and start over...But in keeping them...God did not trust any to return to Eden Yet...So he kept them in Death...and awaitted his Son...the righteous one Jesus to come out of a bloodline, and mixing...so it was clean enough to bring forth a sinless soul...worthy enough to restore the plant to its rightful place, and reverse the curse of death for himself...and to show all those who saw,, and knew him how to do it....

Is that not the story?

Think about it....Jesus did not have any sex!..he just did what God asked...all of it!...out of the old testement...he was a rabbi after all...

There is intelligent life right here on Earth living with us....And what are we doing to them living things with us as our neighbours...polluting the planet...and all the wars, and nuclear testing....junk piles of garbage and toxic swills on the face of the earth...for dollars and cents no doubt?

If any aliens were out there looking in on us...I don't think they would think too highly of Humankind right about now....

I know I don't!

les, i never said a thing about sex ( about me personally) i think thats where many people get it all mixed up, i am transgender, but sex plays a very, very small part , its more about identification, chromosones,hormones, biological and emotional, if i waste anymore time , considering all your theories, and thats what they are ( at best) i mean, arent you the one who said something about 6000 years of human existence? that kinda tells me where you stand right there, i mean its been proven , bones have been found, carbon testing has been done, dna testing has been done , anyway.............i remember when i was young, my preacher tried to explain dinosaurs as being listed in genesis, anything can be explained away with enough imagination, it comes down to facts though, and you aint got em goin on here so..................lol, anyway, again, your theories are more "left field" than ufo conspiracist or something, "they all started as hermaprodites" hehehe, alrighty then, but wait, we are female, all of us at the beginning, wait, thats a scientific fact, but then you start "theorizing" again, seems like you ought to consider working for "that fair and balanced network" or somethin, lmao, ok, point proven, you have no real answer, just theories, now that, is a fact!

Old 04-13-2012, 10:02 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,231,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
The majority of plants are hermaphrodites. Some members of the same species are hermaphrodites, some are male and some are female. They can and do have reproductive sex with themselves, and with both genders. I am not sure if that makes them gay but if you can add useless info so can I.

Actually its relative. And vague euphemisms are not particularly meaningful to anyone except the person stating them.

They are to some...and as long as some have that relitivity in mind..then some will do what needs to be done...if they follow what is relitive to everything...

Ya, see above.

See below...

WRONG. Lots of living organism do nothing for plants. Things like Riftia tube worms. No interaction on any scale with Plants. All of the viruses that infect plants do them no good. All of the deep sea vent bacteria have NO service to plants. They do not utilize oxygen produced by plants or energy produced by plants.

There is no wrong to what I stated...how is it that a plant (knowing what I know about them) is serviced at all?...by insects, or animal or humans..or the need for plants by other living things is in order..or disaray to one degree or another, but all are consumed in the cycle...but is all tied to the sun, and the planets weather..climatization through plants that bring life to the lands...with insects and other living things...it is a Kingdom of EDEN in Principle...and it has all kinds of smaller mimions working in tandum , and not in tandum, and against it being , or for it being...which brings different causalities if one overides the other.. ...So to say I am wrong is YOUR ERROR>...how is it that a bird, Bat, Bug, or the winds pollonate Plants, and sometimes only one certain plant is pollonated by one specific or selected of the above.?..the plant cators to that one being or entity..to allure it to do the pollonating..(thus the plant knows the servant is there to serve it)..Is the plant thinking? or sentiant?...

Here is more Science...that when a Plant is under attack by Preditory infestation...they change their chemistry and chemical makeup, and call into play other entities that pray on the infesting ones, they also put out a alarm to other plants through the mycelliums and root networks in the soils and through the water tables.....they can even change sex to produce offspring when things do not provide them with designed servants, or functioning caretakers, or lack there ot.......funny how that a plant which uses the sun, waters, and elemental elements, and creates and cleans the atmosphere we need to breath...has been here for or since the Beginning of time....wonder why that is?...Ah ha ...GENESIS...it is all relitive you see...Might not be exactly as written, or as some may believe it to be.....but it does hold some truth or air of truth if you draw lines to it, and they validate continually over time......I say "Give God his plant back sinlessly" reverses the curse of death that was imposed for taking it away"...and Eden is just a sowing of seeds away...when done with LOVE and without sin...It is freely Given, to those who do the will and follow the word...and do the service...

No Truer words could be put forward in such a simplistic way....and even then they say "It is wrong?.." some people just can't get it right.

Ok preaching. Whatever.

As soon as references to Biblical accounting and sayings of creation by God are brought into a thread...Someone states Preaching or something like that...is it to belittle the one putting forth knowledge, so as to turn people away from trying it out?...What is so wrong with a simple basic truth, that holds water and a cleaner way to live..and promote health in a system that is now polluting itself to medical suicide with industrial pollutants and agents of mayham....more pills, more doctors, more money in the pharmacuticals hands...while polluting and threating the very existance of the natural LIVING world...Knowing that when we threaten all living things...including plants...they then change and produce chemicals to deter, poision and call in agents that pray on those trying to kill them..IT IS A SERVIVAL TRAIT all living things have , if there is no preditor...or higher being to stop the stupidity...then we are all doomed....Hopefully someone..More than a few?...turn to the truth of what I purpose...and start caring for the planet in a different Mindset other than $$$....cause God did say He has Given it freely....and it should be free..to do that service...and it is...So ...Prohibition of Plants is Anti God, Anti Christ, And Anti Eden even Anti Life!!....If you see this as preaching???...As all teachers Preach from some book or base of knowledge...which is derived from a source or code of conducted experiments...written down to teach us..the truth...or not so true truths...or bent tangents....if we continue to pollute and make waste this world...we are the ones who will suffer for it....and we do!...and it is already started to show cause and effect...if you follow the news these days....

Am I wrong?....that has yet to be proven by You or anyone else...and it holds true more so today, as the leading puppets who rule are now debaiting Climate change, and odd weather which is now ravaging their home lands... which is all tied to what is ABOVE...AND MY GOD

Can I just say you have no proof that any of the above happened let alone happened in the order that you say it did?

In Math..they use a quadratic equation to solve for a unknown quantities or numbers or in some causes events.....they can use opposites, recipricals, and substitutions...to gain the truth or solve the equation....it is not rocket science anymore!

So...if the Garden is not a Garden before Humankind...then what?...look at mars..or some other planet with no plants...is there life there?....No water, No Life? no plants no water?...Not something I can base truth to...But here is truth to it.....we have water, we have plants, and we have life...although some may disagree...it is as I say...for now....and that makes it true for now....till you or someone else proves me wrong....and I can say killing all plants on this planet...will only result in total and utter death of the living....and if one wants to prove that....it is not intelligent thinking to want to do so....on a small or large base or method....because it causes problems...suffering...and destitution....

So to tend and keep the Garden...is by far the most important Job God could give or promote Humankind to.... Infact it is paramount that we comply to atleast proffessing this truth to our children who are the heirs of this world.......or we die as a race...or are plagued, and wrath brought down by our own handiworks....cause and effect.
Those all say in essence not to profane anything God made Good...what God Gave freely to all...and how we are to restore something, and what Jesus said...Give back to God what belongs to God....something taken without permission....so it can be restored.....Now the wedlock is for man and woman to rejoin in the form of the first Adam...which was both male and female in nature...as written...so they could be in likeness before the fall...and restore something onto God...which they took.

That is why Gay and Lesbian wedlock is not right...it does not make the true form of Adam.[/quote]

Lots of things that go against the bible or god or whatever cherry picked think you want to claim are your PERSONAL religious beliefs are completely legal. You have the right to say whatever you want about but you nor anyone else has the legal right to press their religious beliefs on someone else. That is the ONLY thing that matters here.[/quote]

As a tender of the Garden myself ...I cherry pick because I can...It is MY RIGHT TO CHERRY PICK FROM MY GARDEN...AND THE BOOK THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE...AND THE GOD WHOM INSTRUCTED ME TO DO SO...GIVES ME THAT RIGHT.....So using the cherry picking method of debaited denials , is not a deffence against the truth I just put here for you and others to read...and you can study my word with any biologist, and true scientist....

Now how do we make a planet live...so we can make more Life live under God...is the multiplication process Humankind seems to of forgotten about...and you are gonna need Plants...and waters...folded split and processed into a sun.....and sun gives life through the waters Plants, and the elemental elements...and insects service some, and bacteria service them......and animals needed a place to make life....So...the plants called the waters with God..the plants gave rise to the need of the sun...and thus a sun was called for....By God out of the floding of the waters (OXYGEN AND HYDROGEN)...and there was light..and in the light, he saw it was Good...till something went wrong.....do not touch this plant....and they did..

Now if one Plant is removed, Defiled, Poisoned, or mistreated ,, out of the chain of life...then suffering will be incured by those who do so.

SO it is all about that defiling or detramental act in doing against God..or working for another agents other than God..who wants us to work in the Garden....who uses lies to gain followers?...Don't have to work for God...is like saying I do not have to work for myself....we all have to do something...and in that we see a likeness of God in us......

Now look at the industrial madness now polluting the planet..for Dollars sake....is this healthy?...by no means....and it cost a lot of money to live in this bent system...and more and more people are becoming ill and effected not only by the pollution being dumped into our enviroments, But the plants pollen is changing to spur us away...or cause us to move away from them..SINUS PROBLEMS......other living things are being stressed by that Pollution...and they all have servival skills inbred into them...SO their defence may be tied to God..and God may be our worst enemy...or our best friend and teacher....

So it would be wise to contimplate more my (and the bibles knowledge or wisdom) , Before stating anything to me about CHerry Picking. Or Being WRONG...

Last edited by Sir Les; 04-13-2012 at 10:36 PM..

Old 04-14-2012, 09:35 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,231,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellisuzanne View Post
les, i never said a thing about sex ( about me personally) i think thats where many people get it all mixed up, i am transgender, but sex plays a very, very small part , its more about identification, chromosones,hormones, biological and emotional, if i waste anymore time , considering all your theories, and thats what they are ( at best) i mean, arent you the one who said something about 6000 years of human existence? that kinda tells me where you stand right there, i mean its been proven , bones have been found, carbon testing has been done, dna testing has been done , anyway.............i remember when i was young, my preacher tried to explain dinosaurs as being listed in genesis, anything can be explained away with enough imagination, it comes down to facts though, and you aint got em goin on here so..................lol, anyway, again, your theories are more "left field" than ufo conspiracist or something, "they all started as hermaprodites" hehehe, alrighty then, but wait, we are female, all of us at the beginning, wait, thats a scientific fact, but then you start "theorizing" again, seems like you ought to consider working for "that fair and balanced network" or somethin, lmao, ok, point proven, you have no real answer, just theories, now that, is a fact!

I do not believe I have ever dated my THEORIES to any time line...
And I do not believe carbon dating is a accurate means of telling time...as there are atomic differences in the earth, which can cause decay more so in one place than the other...which makes it unreliable...
So..if my theories cannot be proven nor disproven...then they lie in a gray area of possibilities...and that is a road of proving to make proof....All Facts are first made through Theory...and study...and finding understanding to make fact (as they claim) to be of some part of truth...

Now if...and IF is a big word...we are not where we are suppose to be...and have in truth been put somewhere else by a higher power of transferance of atomic partical movement or by some form of space ship?..."God Dove them out of EDEN"...to Drive today means using a vehical to transport the self and others..and can bring others to other places....So it is possible that with some imagination...using terms already in use now....as opposed to back then, when the idea of "a vehical "was not known about (chariots of the Gods), as common knoweldge....we as a race have been put on a wild world...And God then tells Adam and Eve to tame it...to put all things under something of God...and all the living things be taught about the forgiveness of God...when done with Love and respect...it seems (Fact) that this can be done with most living things in nature..."to tame them"....and it is proven and is still being proven...

Tending and keeping the Garden well...shows them, that we care about them....and in turn, they help us..might also be a possiblity....unions...a kingdom divided cannot stand long doing the wrong things for the wrong reasons....

It is a ying and yang method of understanding.
It is a verified act verse reaction of humanity vs or in union living with things..which make up the kingdom.
It should be common knowledge to all...take care of the enviroment and living things with love and understanding.."do onto others as you would have done onto you".... they too are part of that kingdom of God...and you will have a healthy life, if you comply and do serivice in it the right way.....when kept clean and presteen...to some degree this is true!

Now if we threaten certain living things..(POLLUTING THEM) we (POLLUTE OURSELVES).they can envoke or cause to be,...a rise in bacterial and virus agents to thin or cull the infestations...it does not just happen for no reason...there is a reason sickness and suffering arise in any system...pollution of the plants (Pesticides and pollution , uncleanness) is verified....and they fight back by changing their chemisty..to make us sick...and even kill off the threats!...But it is us or human stupidity that brings it about....so the ones making this sickness , or causing sickness to arise, are Human in nature...but inhumaine in mind and thumb.
THus because there is no preditory entity that hunts Humankind..to keep our numbers down....the bacterial and virus now take the roll on...by way of those entities pushing God to make amends, and colapse or stop the detramental industrial madness, and people polluting the earth, that threatens them and the earths well being....for they (plants, living things, and mycelliums) are part of something bigger when united...than when in chaos and in a opposing states...

If Humankind continues to threaten the eco systems of this Earth in such bent ways as they now employ....the wrath and woes will come....and I have made notes on exactly that happening right now...very real, and not so far from the truth as some would make out to be...more tornadoes, more fire seasons, more floods, more sickness and suffering...and less food,..or of healthy estates to consume or live in because of drought...to thin the masses who continually sin and do evil....

I know my lines are drawn pritty straight....Money is at the root of that sin...and everyone who is in the system that calls for it to be in use for life...is in error of the second commandment of God.

SO the whole world sins...because of it..($)...and all things are being subjected to it...falsely..(another broken commandment)..and because it is still in use by Humankind.......the evil and sinners are born into the sytem because of it!!!...."You are making a den of robbers and theives".....Jesus said...and it is exactly as he said it is....SO truth is with that one...I say!....I just confirm what was said back then....never measured out a time line...and if Genesis is true...and I believe it is...I never put a time line on it...because I was not there...but someone was...and we have word of that these encounters had passed...in spirit...through this word...

THe spirit does not die, if one complies to the construct program...as helpers are needed in the garden all the time....and so some will be born here...and they will do that service for God...as that is what God asked and made us for.....putting people into prison for planting and sowing their livelyhood into the earth...Prohibition of plants...seems a bit trival and out of step with God's plan, and the world today...in need of a cure for their bent sexuality and stupidity.......EDENS would be the multiple of EDEN....and it can take one person, or many people..depending on how many believe in God, and do his will and fulfill his words to the letter of the law of the lands and commandments to adhere to..which brings a sinless state of mind body and spirit over that....

Some will say," but we will not profit from it "..(in terms of money or wealth) which is true only if you believe money is something that is a profit..!...but they will prosper in health, life, and sharing that with others...makes no enemies!...equals no wars..and hence forth no Murder.or killing is done...fulfilling yet another commandment....and thus we start fulfilling all the commandments...when we share and care for eachother in a plutonic mindset..and in tending to the garden...it over rules the need to make more of the self....it only takes a few seeds and someone to till the soils..sinlessly...to know that basic truth...bares fruits!.

Still no need for sex...no need to proclaim any sexuality to make this ideal manifest itself .. help...?...all one has to do is sow seeds, and stand sinless before God in doing it......it is basic, simplistically and self propelled truth...we all know is truth...and with that truth..we can effect this world to become more and more suited for us..(climatized).in a healthy and eco friendly venture onto them other living things which benefits the whole earth rather than the selfish self.......but the industrial economic systems and of money making, will never allow FREE TRADE to mean what it says... and or the Share for free and Care ideal to manifest itself to any Great number of accounting, without cost being instilled or imposed in the minds of those who want that used..(IDOL of engraven images)...as they now put children into prison for growing Plants, and making a way of life for themselves in that system, or for trade which can be without money or IDOL in hand.. or in the Earth...(I will put it in there hearts and minds to do my will and fulfill my word) God says.......are they criminals?...No they are children of God!...Yet they are put behind bars, and what they have made or have is taken away...why?...to stop that kingdom from coming into being!

If they build it Sinlessly..(EDEN) and the multiple (EDENS) God will come....REV 17:17...Not before?

Well first the wrath and woes..onto them who harm the earth it says....I wonder who they are?....truth has funny allies!...amen?

Last edited by Sir Les; 04-14-2012 at 10:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality