Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 AM

1,691 posts, read 3,851,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
No it was not destroyed for me, I was tremendouslly upset by that disaster. Before the tsunami and new orleans there were some weird supernatural things going on around me since the devil came calling like i've described, so anyway being a christian my one sure way of seperating CHRIST from satan is the personal thoughts of the mind can only be known by Christ. So with this test I said completely in my mind , IF YOUR TRULY GOD SET OFF A HARMLESS VOLCANO IN THE PACIFIC and the next day on the CTV news there was a (spot volcano ?) that erupted off the British Columbia Coast in Canada. It was more than five i think, but these miniature volcanoes on the ocean floor erupted.

However since I've found that these things are true but they are not of Christ.
appearently, Satan is more important in you life then God. You seemed to fixate on this fictacious image or ideal of Satan/Devil and not fixed on God and the great good.

I must admit you are a hoot. can't help but laugh. You seem to see Satan in every corner, every step and every beath. but not God. how sad and funny.

you must thrive on fear itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 07:38 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,415,368 times
Default Get help

They make several anti-psychotic medicines for delusions now. Get help NOW, don't walk, run. I can't believe this thread has 12 pages. We are not in the 12th century. Where's Zues? How about Odin? Please seek help for yourself and for this forum.

Old 03-07-2009, 01:51 PM

4,469 posts, read 7,195,777 times
Quote:
I answered that in a previous post, and yes all weather is controlled by satan.
Well, that cinches it then.
Jim Cantore is Satan.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:23 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
If you've ever listened to NOAA radio, that's the voice of Satan himself!

Old 03-08-2009, 04:35 PM

17 posts, read 61,307 times
To get back on track with the original question, no, natural disasters are not satan's work, nor are they God's revenge on mankind. People can be so blind!

Let me ask all of you something; When someone jumps on an innocent passerby in the street and begins beating the crap out of them, for no apparent reason other than to try and prove a point to his insecure self, have you ever noticed that a crowd of people will soon gather around to watch this atrocious act of meaningless violence, not one of them trying to stop it? Who is the better person, the attacker or the onlookers?

Also, when one country declares war upon another country that will end in the mass genocide of meaningless bloodshed of our fellow man, have you ever noticed how the citizens of said country are only too eager to participate and support such atrocities in the name of 'victory"? Again, who is the bigger terrorist?

Now let me ask you;

Whenever there is a natural disaster anywhere in the world that results in hundreds to thousands of innocent people losing their lives, have you ever noticed that the entire world unites, comes together "in love", to give of themselves, whatever it is they have to give, be it their money, time, homes, food, etc..., to aid the victims of said disaster? It happens every time and the response is immediate!
I call this the 'love of God' shining through mankind. it is God's way of reminding us that; "this is who you are".

Are those who lose their lives in these disasters the "victims of God's revenge"? No they are not. They are the 'Lambs', the ones chosen to participate in a divine sacrificial intervention as an effort to awaken the love of God within mankind. It is right that we remember them and the wave of love they leave behind. Without this divine intervention from God, man may never know or experience the power of love as he would be too busy killing his own in cold blood.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:24 AM

72 posts, read 105,416 times
http://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...-satan-666.jpg

While I was in the room with the devil or by the time I had left I had no doubt in life after death and the God/devil scenario told in the bible. I had been a believer but I could NEVER doubt that Christ awaits us at death.

He demonstrated a supernatural power of sight and memory. He gazed towards my right jeans pocket and paused until i concentrated on what was in that pocket and it was a 2 dollar coin, then he gazed to my left jeans pocket and paused again until I concentrated and in it was 4 dollars. This was 6. Then he gazed to a table until I concentrated that the thing different about this table was that it had 6 chairs. Then he gazed out a window to a truck that had a hauling trailer on it until I concentrated and noticed the name on the trailer was six star rentals. This totaled 6 6 6 .

I am not an easy sell when it comes to these things and I tell you there was no doubt and weird paranormal things started happening after I left and have continued ever since that day.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,063,398 times
I have 4 siblings so in total there were six in our family. Now that I think about it, our car had room for 6, our table had 6 chairs. When we went out to eat we needed 6 menus, when we all went to the movies we needed 6 tickets, there were 6 stockings hung on the mantle at Christmas, each with an orange and silver dollar inside. 666 was all around!!! And I didn't even need satan in the room to 'reveal' these things to me.

OP, you need some solid professional counseling, possibly medication and most definitely a new outlook on life!! Take Lucym with you to the counselor because at least one of you has to be wrong. While you see every natural disaster as an act of satan she sees it as an act of God's love. (my vote is that both of you are wrong but I'm not a professional)

Old 03-09-2009, 09:07 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
Evets, how many children were born on 6/6/6? Could they all be the devil's spawn?

Old 03-09-2009, 03:27 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Evets, how many children were born on 6/6/6? Could they all be the devil's spawn?
Also, does it matter if they were born into Christian households or not?

Old 03-11-2009, 05:46 AM

72 posts, read 105,416 times
Quote:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...-satan-666.jpg

While I was in the room with the devil or by the time I had left I had no doubt in life after death and the God/devil scenario told in the bible. I had been a believer but I could NEVER doubt that Christ awaits us at death.

He demonstrated a supernatural power of sight and memory. He gazed to wards my right jeans pocket and paused until i concentrated on what was in that pocket and it was a 2 dollar coin, then he gazed to my left jeans pocket and paused again until I concentrated and in it was 4 dollars. This was 6. Then he gazed to a table until I concentrated that the thing different about this table was that it had 6 chairs. Then he gazed out a window to a truck that had a hauling trailer on it until I concentrated and noticed the name on the trailer was six star rentals. This totaled 6 6 6 .

I am not an easy sell when it comes to these things and I tell you there was no doubt and weird paranormal things started happening after I left and have continued ever since that day.
He knew I had the 6 dollars in the pockets before I got there obviously and without going to a higher realm of thought as to just how it's done I'll say he must of seen me put them in there. So he demonstrated sight and memory but I did not understand for basically about 4 years that he had my every thought.

Thats one place where I landed in so much trouble as I can see it now, after I left he then devised a two spirit scenario where the devil could see and understand and while ONLY god knew the entire mind. Then unusual words I was thinking would get spoken by other people until i understood that it was supernatural. This is one of the ways he tricked me into thinking he was CHRIST and held me down for all those years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality