U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2009, 06:58 AM

7,088 posts, read 12,696,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaven View Post
If you're going to believe in an all powerful God than you do your God a disservice if you think Satan can actually take over the weather once in awhile. Obviously, if Satan can control the weather here and there for destructive purposes, your God must not be as powerful and divine as you believe.
OR...... the two are in collusion, and are/have been for a long time, tag-teaming the world with destructive powers, kinda belies the old saying "good god!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2009, 08:16 AM

4,507 posts, read 7,823,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
OR...... the two are in collusion, and are/have been for a long time, tag-teaming the world with destructive powers, kinda belies the old saying "good god!"
Awe...why did you have to go and post? It had been nearly 2 days and evets was resorting to talking to himself....this ridiculous thread was taking the first steps to Deadville and then you just had to post?!?!?! Is Satan in control of your keyboard??

Old 03-11-2009, 09:44 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,339,142 times

but I get so much enjoyment off this thread now. Keep it going it is way to funny!

Evets.... you do remind of a man.
"what man?" you say
A man with the power.
"What power?" you say
The power of whodoo.
"who doo?" you say
You do remind me of a man.....

Old 03-11-2009, 02:03 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,709,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerowyn View Post
but I get so much enjoyment off this thread now. Keep it going it is way to funny!
I'm with you on this. There aren't enough funny threads here on C-D, so we should make sure that this one not only survives, but thrives. Besides, it's quite foggy in my hometown today, and I do believe I saw the outline of Satan skulking around in the grayness. And I might be mistaken, but I think he was guffawing at--even claiming credit for--the miserable weather.

Old 03-11-2009, 03:07 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,339,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I'm with you on this. There aren't enough funny threads here on C-D, so we should make sure that this one not only survives, but thrives. Besides, it's quite foggy in my hometown today, and I do believe I saw the outline of Satan skulking around in the grayness. And I might be mistaken, but I think he was guffawing at--even claiming credit for--the miserable weather.
yep raining here finally after 18 mos of drought conditions we are getting a measurable amount of rain. Satan in full swing, how DARE he send us this rain and ruin our drought now all those flowers will bloom and grass will grow, saw that start to perk up just a few minutes ago. Grass!

Now wait if Satan conrols the weather he sent us into the drought and now sent us the rain.... can't he darn well make up his mind? What are we to be punished with?

Old 03-11-2009, 04:44 PM

For questioning Satan's handling of the weather? Probably an unusually hot summer. Then, when someone says, "Hey, it's hot as hell around here" you'll hear a great big laugh off in the distance.

Old 03-11-2009, 05:54 PM

4,507 posts, read 7,823,618 times
As long as you all want to keep at it let me tell you what I experienced this weekend. Starting on Sunday there was a noticeable difference in the sky. The sun remained visible at least one hour longer than usual. This has continued even until today and for some reason satan has taken control of my ability to coordinate myself in time as well as those around me. The mailman is early, I have been late for work and even the dog is barking for his dinner at odd times. I don't know why satan is doing this but the dog is getting frustrated.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:45 PM

7,916 posts, read 16,397,088 times
Fred314X wrote:
Quote:
For questioning Satan's handling of the weather? Probably an unusually hot summer.
This brings up something I've never even considered before. Could satan and his demons be responsible for global warming? I know he likes it hot and a lake in Minnesota with a three foot covering of ice in the winter must really irritate him. Satan is obviously attracted to climates that remind him of home so I would imagine that when the runways at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix reached 122 degrees and it was so hot that they had to shut it down that satan must have been delighted. Maybe the researchers should be focusing on satan instead of blaming global warming on all of that pollution. Just a thought.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Maybe the researchers should be focusing on satan instead of blaming global warming on all of that pollution. Just a thought.
I believe you are right, although in the current economic climate, applying for a Federal grant to do the study may not be advisable.

Incidentally, I wonder whether the OP imagined that his thread would take the direction it has?

Old 03-12-2009, 06:10 AM
Status: "2018 need suggestions to replace google plus." (set 18 days ago)

67 posts, read 92,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
He knew I had the 6 dollars in the pockets before I got there obviously and without going to a higher realm of thought as to just how it's done I'll say he must of seen me put them in there. So he demonstrated sight and memory but I did not understand for basically about 4 years that he had my every thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post

Thats one place where I landed in so much trouble as I can see it now, after I left he then devised a two spirit scenario where the devil could see and understand and while ONLY god knew the entire mind. Then unusual words I was thinking would get spoken by other people until i understood that it was supernatural. This is one of the ways he tricked me into thinking he was CHRIST and held me down for all those years.
The thing about the two spirit scenario was that I thought there must be two spirits battling in this world after all I had just met the devil so where was god. So it was very easy for him to divide his spirit and capitalize on , thats what he did. He played god and the devil. It was very easy for him to enter delusions that I would believe as long as he could read my mind and pretend he was Christ backing it up with the weather and UFOs. At the same time keeping me very active believing I needed to keep secret what I learned through CHRIST from the devil who could comprehend what I was doing.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050216003628/http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=10074

I lived rurally but very close to this city.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...-satan-666.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality