U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM

2,333 posts, read 2,442,246 times

Advertisements

The application of controls upon the car production mentality with the result that asphalt is ignorably left for the empty surface of the urban sprawl is not. Here the artificial cover over the truth about nature that we are literally walking upon man's mass production, maintained to the condition of being and becoming man's nature in the midst of Nature.

What is satan: only the knowledge of deciding all forms of truth per natural existence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 05:54 AM
Status: "2018 need suggestions to replace google plus." (set 19 days ago)

67 posts, read 92,309 times
[quote=evets;7847234]

The thing about the two spirit scenario was that I thought there must be two spirits battling in this world after all I had just met the devil so where was god. So it was very easy for him to divide his spirit and capitalize on , thats what he did. He played god and the devil. It was very easy for him to enter delusions that I would believe as long as he could read my mind and pretend he was Christ backing it up with the weather and UFOs. At the same time keeping me very active believing I needed to keep secret what I learned through CHRIST from the devil who could comprehend what I was doing.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050216003628/http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=10074

I lived rurally but very close to this city.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...-satan-666.jpg

I thought this may be a nice link for anyone who wants salvation.
What is the prayer of salvation?

Old 03-13-2009, 08:19 AM

12,172 posts, read 15,006,838 times
Hey evets, does the devil have his hand in Friday the 13th?

Old 03-13-2009, 04:17 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,713,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Hey evets, does the devil have his hand in Friday the 13th?
According to the original premise of the thread, shouldn't that depend on whether Friday the 13th is a natural disaster? (Offhand, I couldn't say how much of a disaster it is--but you'll never hear me try to argue that it isn't natural. Hey, it comes up on the calendar without any prompting from anyone!)

Old 03-13-2009, 04:24 PM

995 posts, read 1,174,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
According to the original premise of the thread, shouldn't that depend on whether Friday the 13th is a natural disaster? (Offhand, I couldn't say how much of a disaster it is--but you'll never hear me try to argue that it isn't natural. Hey, it comes up on the calendar without any prompting from anyone!)
As long as Friday the 13th doesn't have Jason that is

Old 03-20-2009, 05:40 AM
Status: "2018 need suggestions to replace google plus." (set 19 days ago)

67 posts, read 92,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
Well the surveillance was a really excruciating situation that i really can't give you the total impact of the torture there , but it was incredible and it lasted for 2 years.

I realized it did not exist in December of 2007 but it took many months to assure myself and what had happened, by July of 2008 I had moved and the licencse was issued in July of 2008.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:19 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,339,678 times
and we are back.... this is live people but it sure sounds like memorex!

Oh fark I forgot the sixes.....darn!

Old 03-20-2009, 10:57 AM

12,172 posts, read 15,006,838 times
I don't care what anybody says, I'm grateful for my "PMS-666" license plate as it has tremendously cut down on tailgaters.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:10 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,339,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I don't care what anybody says, I'm grateful for my "PMS-666" license plate as it has tremendously cut down on tailgaters.
oh boy! I bet. if that don't scare to back off nothing would.

[btw My mom even loved that one.]

Old 03-20-2009, 04:06 PM

29 posts, read 29,633 times
Natural disasters are Natural Disasters. They are natural. Satan does not exist, therefore, there is no way that "he" could have caused these natural disasters. \

They have become slightly stronger in recent years, which may or may not be due to global warming. Many scientists suggest this is a natural cycle of Earth. The Earth will heat up, then it will cool down.

In the beginning of the Cenozoic Era, an asteroid has collided with her, however, science has proven that this could not have caused as much damage to the planet as previously theorized. This had simply been a random disaster, but not on that large of a scale as previously suggested. From the beginning to the height of the Cenozoic, the Earth was rapidly cooling. However, during the Tertiary Period, mammals, birds, flowers, and insects evolved and the first class of the Homo sapien species was born. At the end of the Tertiary Period the Earth had continued to rapidly cool down. After about 500,000 years of cooling in the Quaternary Period (1.5mya to now), the earth was cool enough to allow a major glaciation (ice age) to occur. This glaciation lasted until 10,000 years ago.

These patterns were frequent even from the Precambrian Era. This is very relevant evidence to the theory that the current global warming is actually a natural occurrence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality