U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2009, 11:03 AM

30,039 posts, read 30,710,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
Yes that is the scientific explanation of our weather in that glossy pic SEEKERSA but if we also accepted the scientific explanation for biology CHRIST could not have died and risen again and no god could be.
Exactly correct...
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 03:45 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,154,595 times
Quote:
Yes that is the scientific explanation of our weather in that glossy pic SEEKERSA but if we also accepted the scientific explanation for biology CHRIST could not have died and risen again and no god could be.
Ever heard of cloud seeding? Look it up

Ever heard of air pollution? Look it up.

Same results same effect - just on a larger scale.

Ever heard of global warming? Look it up. Even your severe winter this year, look at the results of the melts - Judgment from God?

The natural has been affected by man's "progress" not judgments from God.

Wait for this year's hurricanes - you ain't seen nuthin yet.

Remember the saying - when a butterfly flaps it's wings in Japan....

You think China's air pollution has no effect on the rest of the world?

You think volcanoes do not affect the weather?

Old 03-27-2009, 03:55 PM

1,115 posts, read 2,794,765 times
Human beings are polluting the planet and causing natural disasters. We are creating technologies that can cause natural disasters.

So shall we look into the mirror to find Satan?

I think satan has absolutely nothing to do with it. What makes you all think that mankind was destined to flourish forever?

Old 03-27-2009, 04:30 PM

893 posts, read 1,354,102 times
Weather is science....sorry to inform you.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:36 PM

893 posts, read 1,354,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The energy from the sun is the main influence on our weather patterns...

Note...The sun is not Satan.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reps for you!!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Status: "2018 need suggestions to replace google plus." (set 27 days ago)

67 posts, read 92,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko75 View Post
Weather is science....sorry to inform you.

Well it can and does behave scientifically as described in the seekersa model but it is satan controlling science and he can also control the weather without the scientific necessities. I've described a few scenarios in the thread that I've scene and can not deny.

If you are saying that is the vaticans beleif seekersa post a link to the article from them.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:43 AM

5,563 posts, read 6,154,595 times
Quote:
Well it can and does behave scientifically as described in the seekersa model but it is satan controlling science and he can also control the weather without the scientific necessities. I've described a few scenarios in the thread that I've scene and can not deny.

If you are saying that is the vaticans beleif seekersa post a link to the article from them.
So is satan omnipresent then?

I guess he was responsible for the WW flood of genesis that never happened too?

Methinks you need to start reading your bible.

Old 03-28-2009, 11:00 AM

12,172 posts, read 15,025,714 times
Quote:
Now you're getting it! How hard was that to understand? No god, no devil but we will always have weather.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
So is Satan omnipresent then?
I would say he is present everywhere on earth but not in heaven. What present means to me in this sense is that he is observing and can act anywhere on earth.

I would have trouble explaining the Flood of Genesis, at this time the only understanding I have would be if Christ gave the power of weather to Satan when he ascended to heaven.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:25 AM

If you ever notice how many times Palestine was mentioned (incessantly) on Cable News Networks in the early 2000's or how we know it will be mentioned in the future.

Then you would probably know Palestine's relation to Israel and that there is a deep religious struggle there that evolves around Good and Evil and the world community.

People with knowledge of that background should be able to see a strange coincidence just where the Shuttle Columbia debris landed even though they are places located in different countries. The weather would have played a role in where it landed also.

Quote:
Palestine entered the news in February 2003, as one of the East Texas towns that received much of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster debris. END QUOTE:

Palestine, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality