U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2009, 07:47 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,350,247 times

Advertisements

23 pages and still rolling along.... amazing! I wonder if this will ever make Sixhundred Sixty-six postings? or pages? hummmmm....... what are the odds?

(didn't want to call forth the Santanic Master with numbers.... can't chance the bad weather.... he might just make it rain and were will we be....out of a drought? Heavens NO! We can't have that.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 07:51 PM

30,043 posts, read 30,797,258 times
Satan is favoring us here in Victoria with five days of warm sunshine....Praise be to satan!

Old 04-04-2009, 08:26 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,449,537 times
The wind after the passing cold front here in Chicago (?) was so eary that it could only be God's creation of magical causality, the divine facticity of denying one's arrogant accountant Possibility.

Old 04-04-2009, 08:30 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,825,682 times
Hmm...it has been unusually cold and windy here in New York today. If it was just a phenomenon of the weather, I'd say that the cold front just reported by tgnostic in Chicago has arrived here on the Eastern Seaboard. But if not...You Know Who may be giving us a sign about making fun of the Original Premise in this thread.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:09 AM

30,043 posts, read 30,797,258 times
Somebody told this weather girl that Satan controls the weather..

YouTube - German weather girl can't stop laughing

Old 04-05-2009, 08:02 AM

67 posts, read 92,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Come to think of it, he could do a lot more damage...messing with jet streams, setting off volcanoes and such...I don't think he's trying very hard at all.

You got it , maby he's saving the worst for last. The planet would not likely recover from what your talking about. Crops would fail.

Amazingly though you've got the premise of the possibilities, I hope your dog and mailman are back to normal.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:33 PM

24,838 posts, read 26,986,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I can tell you that it rained quite a bit here in New York City today. There were either a lot of people thinking RAIN, the Gulf Stream pushed rain clouds in our direction, or Satan was hard at work here in the northeast. It's got to be one of those three choices!
Here is a quote that would further address your thoughts:

.....If a critical mass of people in a nation or a geographical area raise their consciousness and attain a critical level of Christhood, it will have a positive effect on the weather in that region. Yet until that happens, even a small group of people can have a major impact on weather conditions by using spiritual rituals.....

Here's the whole link on this issues:

Real Jesus, (http://www.askrealjesus.com/K_JESUS_ANSWERS/Z1_PLANETARY_ISSUES/changeweather.html - broken link)

Old 04-06-2009, 03:11 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,098,757 times
Default "Oh No! I"ll get my robes WET!"

Wow! This "one man versus the common-sense world" is still tracking along, like a Satanic hurricane, eh?

Amazing. I'm curious though; when Satan goes to all that trouble to manufacture a Hurricane, why does he then let them peter out after a while? Why does simple migration of the storm center onto dry land always shut 'em down? And why do they only happen during certain times of the year? Is Satan otherwise busy elsewhere in winter or late fall?

Maybe God's afraid of water?

Old 04-06-2009, 06:01 AM

4,349 posts, read 6,503,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
Here is a quote that would further address your thoughts:

.....If a critical mass of people in a nation or a geographical area raise their consciousness and attain a critical level of Christhood, it will have a positive effect on the weather in that region. Yet until that happens, even a small group of people can have a major impact on weather conditions by using spiritual rituals.....

Here's the whole link on this issues:

Real Jesus, (http://www.askrealjesus.com/K_JESUS_ANSWERS/Z1_PLANETARY_ISSUES/changeweather.html - broken link)
I hope the quote and link are meant as a joke, but fear some deluded individuals will take them serious. I guess they will be lighting candles, going through a few recitals, and lets not forget to sacrifice a chickens, or do some body mutilation for those bad days. It is just insanity.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:55 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,350,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
I hope the quote and link are meant as a joke, but fear some deluded individuals will take them serious. I guess they will be lighting candles, going through a few recitals, and lets not forget to sacrifice a chickens, or do some body mutilation for those bad days. It is just insanity.
Does that mean my midnight rain dance during a full moon and sacrifical offering is canceled?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality