U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2011, 12:39 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,052,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
Presumably, your parents.

As for how these tendencies originated in humans, for the reason that they are useful traits in social species (of which Homo sapiens are one).

Great apes all share the traits of cooperation, aid, empathy, reciprocity, altruism, caring about what others think, and so forth. These traits are not universal in individuals apes (including humans), of course, but widespread throughout all species of great apes (again, including humans). Understanding of such things as altruism and fairness have been documented in non-great apes and even non-primates, such as dogs and dolphins. Such traits in certain social groups, and the gene pools of these groups, will be favored by natural selection.

An interesting read is Matt Ridley's The Origins Of Virtue. But only if you're interested in learning.

Please...

That's a law governing physical mechanics, not social behavior. This comment by you does nothing other than underscore a profound misunderstanding of a very basic aspect of scientific knowledge.

Please?..We are on a Physical mechanical estate if we act out of error or Truth...make motion..put in motion...move, remove, restore...it is physical mechanics....Social behavior is a muse, a lie if it does nothing of these things (which it does do)....we are human unkind, until that title changes to humankind...and in that somethings must be done...ACTIONS are Physical In mechanics...So Who is Misunderstanding things?..Please?..and from where I am standing...it ain't gona happen by them who think Physical mechanics don't apply to them.......and so we have cause and effect in everything...Just as we have Murphys' law to expect when we base our actions on error, lies, corruption, underhandedness, and human sacrifices to make war and profiteering of the dead blood being spilt and sucked up to burn for Profits and basing the economies of the world on it, continually to pollute the planet more....as is now showing signs!...need there be any other answer?...not from this point of view....cause and effect along with murphies law stands as a testement to the truth of God and what God said to do...in specific orders or estates of being.....if we do not comply....all hell breaks loose!...and they will charge you a fee, and bill you, and ask for more taxes to keep it that way.

Remember Blood makes poor mortar....and if this estate they are making doesn't change its lust for dead blood...it will be destroyed by its own doing!....that is physical mechanics at work....I'd say should be noted by all!

Last edited by Sir Les; 08-27-2011 at 12:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 12:47 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,329,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Please?..We are on a Physical mechanical estate if we act out of error or Truth...make motion..put in motion...move, remove, restore...it is physical mechanics....Social behavior is a muse, a lie if it does nothing of these things (which it does do)....we are human unkind, until that title changes to humankind...and in that somethings must be done...ACTIONS are Physical In mechanics...So Who is Misunderstanding things?..Please?..and from where I am standing...it ain't gona happen by them who think Physical mechanics don't apply to them.......and so we have cause and effect in everything...Just as we have Murphys' law to expect when we base our actions on error....as is now showing signs!...need there be any other answer?...not from this point of view....
I did not say that physical mechanics do not apply to people. Physical mechanics apply to the physical aspects of motion. They do not apply to the social effects resulting from said motion. The fact that Newton's Third Law applies to motion, not to social effects, should be obvious to anyone who has had as much as introductory physics in, say, 9th grade, or ever read a very simple popular science book dealing with mechanics.
If you cannot comprehend this very elementary aspect of science, then I'm afraid there is not much more to say to you.

On a side note, you should try to write coherently. Sentences and grammatical rules are wonderful things. I say this simply because when everyone observes conventions of communication, it makes communication so much easier. No one is perfect, of course, but being understood is not only convenient for others, it is very beneficial to oneself. Most of what you write is meaningless on the surface, and one has to guess at what you are trying to convey.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
I did not say that physical mechanics do not apply to people. Physical mechanics apply to the physical aspects of motion. They do not apply to the social effects resulting from said motion. The fact that Newton's Third Law applies to motion, not to social effects, should be obvious to anyone who has had as much as introductory physics in, say, 9th grade, or ever read a very simple popular science book dealing with mechanics.
If you cannot comprehend this very elementary aspect of science, then I'm afraid there is not much more to say to you.

On a side note, you should try to write coherently. Sentences and grammatical rules are wonderful things. I say this simply because when everyone observes conventions of communication, it makes communication so much easier. No one is perfect, of course, but being understood is not only convenient for others, it is very beneficial to oneself. Most of what you write is meaningless on the surface, and one has to guess at what you are trying to convey.
Sorry Lies come from social behavior in thinking or teaching, or just plain corruption.....thinking a thought of action yet to be done, when using lies (Social disorder in truth)...when the lie is told...people act on, or do not act on,....and so things are done or not done because of Truth or Lies...Error or Truth...they are similies...but truth is always truth...Lies are like Errors...

My education in anything is only gaged by socail bent Judgement makers...
Scientist are not always right....and they do not have the complete truth of what or how or why this earth is this earth....they cannot say whether we are in a positive space or a negitive space...they do not know if we spin to the right or the left...if up is up and or if down is down....and no one can....so why should I base my education on people who can't distigish up from down?..or left from right?.....

Now as I said Physical mechanics or not...Our actions in this place..has repercusions when done...their is a ripple effect...if we act in truth and in all purpuses to our best knowledge of what is True...if it is in accordance to Scripture..as God is Truth of the highest order....and we base our understanding on what is here with us, as other living things...and we look deeper and see the matrix of plants, solar, and water unions....then everything having its placement in that union as ordered by Truth...we cannot remove even one elemental.....which is what God said to ADAM and EVE do not touch this only plant at the center of the Garden....and they did....and so cause and effect was set in motion....a alternate estate was born for death....and God put them in that...and said restore my plant to its rightful place.......and we are still not doing that, as they clearly prohibite Plants from being sown, traded, and utilized in any aspect of restoration..onto God...sinlessly...Right?..and now they are slaughtering sheep herders, and poppy and marijuana Growers, and imprisoning them who have these plants in their possesion....trying to stamp out any incling of ever restoring onto God what belongs to God...EDENs....and not only that, but pollutiong it and making it toxic to boot...and asking that it continue....surely the Physical mechanics of science knows what comes onto chaos...Is unknown disaster at any time, any place, any where...chaos has no order!...and so that is what they make...chaos!

So what should chaos do...exactly what it does...collisions, accedentals,sickness, suffering, death...because Life is suppose to be ordered...death is disorder of life....and we create that by not doing what God said....Plain and simple logics!...but you will not find that in school, nor in a magazine or on tv or your computer internet....it starts inside the head, moves through the body..and then it is done by the ones who believe in God....which you clearly have no clue about...and truth is not with you if you denie It.....cause and effect stands with God...as truth to what happend to those who do not do what God said to...draw those lines straight.....

amen ?

Last edited by Sir Les; 08-27-2011 at 01:28 PM..

Old 08-27-2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
I think 'off topic' is perhaps the only adequate appropriate response. Thanks for dealing with that Btw Voyageur. I couldn't drum up the inclination.

No this is not off topic...cause and effect....Physics and logics dictate truth or ERROR....if in error...the wrong answer is gained....if in error of action...a anti action is gained.....and so God said if we follow his laws, his instructions, his precepts, his covenants upheld....the lands would be fare, abundantly Giving...safe, sound, clean and presteen....right?.,EDENS...

If we do not do as God says....the alternate of the above comes to bare witness on those who do not do what was said to do.

It is not off topic...it is not mispelt..or in the wrong sentence structured form....it is as best I can do....and it is very on topic!

Making wars with lies, asking for humansacrifices..and sucking up the dead blood to burn is all biblically atuned to the reasons why things of natural disasters are taking form.....anti God, Anti Christ's, anti EDENs...and nothing given freely....well almost , and it will eventually be....if it does not stop soon....Chaos will be born everywhere....rouge particals...collisions, accedentals, and death will always be...until it is done right with truth....and that is the part I'm pondering here.

Rev 17:17...when the word of God is done...then...Yah!...but because it isn't, woe, wrath, plague, and pestilences are here with us!!!....wonder why?...$atan?...or the left hand of God?

Last edited by Sir Les; 08-27-2011 at 01:55 PM..

Old 08-27-2011, 02:13 PM

Now to come to a understanding of scripture in my minds eye....If something was taken with out permission from God who put that Plant at the center of the Garden to control the matrix in peace...health...and happiness of all the living things God made Good....and it was taken and eaten by Humans....and went wild and out of control...God says to Adam and Eve..."because of you it is like this" and the punishment for (SIN)= (Disobediance of God's will and word)= (Death)

Then the opposite should and could reverse it...hence God makes laws to make us sinless enough...to PUT IT BACK WHERE IT BELONGS...and thus Gain forgiveness of SIN...by being sinless.....

That is what I surmise out of the Bible...Plain and simple...tending to the Garden with all seed..or just the one put back..but caring for the whole...making Eden restored completely onto God...

Now is there any merit to this kind of thinking?...who is trying to find reason or truth of it in this way?

Give onto God what belongs to God....and all will be well.....but denie him, and pollute the earth for $ is not going to go on for very long...as more get sick..and suffer the woes and wrath, plagues and pestilences...the more the system of Human unkind will fail itself.(building on poor foundations)..and other living things needed to make the matrix work correctly....which will only burden humans more physically....as things go extinct....Right?....

that is why God said do not touch or eat this...now we have to put it back sinlessly to reverse that curse of death....makes perfect sense to me....how does one correct error?..or a error of this nature with God?

again this is very on topic...

"Do not profane anything God made clean or called Good"...not to second judge God...So all the green plants Genesis 9:3 are given for a reason, and underlined in some way in the Bible.....wonder why?

now think of why anyone would want to prohibite certain necessary plants from being sown freely by all?

To keep us in Sin and death continually of course!...makes perfect sense...

Old 08-27-2011, 03:24 PM

35,689 posts, read 9,465,394 times
I am very sorry. The above posts convey nothing coherent to me.

Old 08-28-2011, 10:12 AM

40,057 posts, read 29,981,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
I am very sorry. The above posts convey nothing coherent to me.
Well, as Jeremy Hilary Boob, PhD said in the animated movie Yellow Submarine:

"If I spoke prose, you'd all find out
I don't know what I talk about."

Old 12-16-2011, 01:18 AM

67 posts, read 92,891 times
Default So Who Can RoundUp Jesse Ventura anyway

I the THREAD STARTER of this THREAD ,was on Paranormal Palace Radio with Royce Holleman aka MRParanormal on December 10 2011 and talked about some of the things I have posted on in this thread. Some New Developments and Information.

Did this man see the devil? With Steve Odber aka Mike Matters - YouTube

Merry Christmas to all and I remind you how easy it is to be saved by CHRiST. I've Included a Link.

What is the prayer of salvation?

Old 12-16-2011, 01:22 AM

11,798 posts, read 21,547,079 times
I think you should have just let the thread die a merciful death.

Old 12-16-2011, 02:13 AM

16,680 posts, read 20,365,933 times
To me, natural disasters are confirmation of the power of prayer.

It scares me, given the high unemployment rate of construction workers here in Las Vegas, how many gather together to pray that a big earthquake here puts them all back to work!

So there is a God afterall????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality