U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2011, 11:50 AM

4,486 posts, read 4,331,625 times

Advertisements

I love to take photo's of clouds ect....... I have a full memory card full of weather related photographs and I could never believe that such beauty could ever come from something evil.

I didn't take this one, it's an Asperatus cloud. Awesome, rare and totally the work of Mother Nature.
Attached Thumbnails
Natural Disasters are Satan-1292463840174538.jpg  
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2011, 01:31 PM

12,172 posts, read 15,006,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
I love to take photo's of clouds ect....... I have a full memory card full of weather related photographs and I could never believe that such beauty could ever come from something evil.

I didn't take this one, it's an Asperatus cloud. Awesome, rare and totally the work of Mother Nature.
Almost looks like a Dali painting.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:41 PM

4,486 posts, read 4,331,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Almost looks like a Dali painting.
It does look surreal, doesn't it?

I had watched a news broadcast and they had a segment on Asperatus and Mammatous clouds so I hit Google to find out more. Fascinating!

Old 12-16-2011, 02:07 PM

285 posts, read 248,678 times
How much important discovering .....

Old 12-16-2011, 04:42 PM

12,131 posts, read 8,102,399 times
Some Christians give Satan way too much credit that in the bible he never had power over. These are the type of people who give ALL religions a bad name.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:53 AM

11 posts, read 16,791 times
Default No Satan or ?

For starters, here are a couple of christianities many problems with their Story book bible and its obvious 100% man made content -

1. My YLT & EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT Original Greek to English text makes NO mention of ANY Satan in their text!

2. The Story book bibles that do contain the Hebrew Term ' Satan ' confirms that Story book god is/was a Satan e.g. against Israel!

"And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah". (2 Samuel 24: 1) KJV story book

Comparing this parallel account of the same incident we read: -
And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Later in story book 1 Chron. 21 we read: -

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. {And...: Heb. And it was evil in the eyes of the LORD concerning this thing} 8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly. (1 Chron. 21: 7 - 8) KJV story book

So the ADVERSARY = Satan (i.e. Satan is a Hebrew Word - Metaphor) that was against Israel / smote Israel - was definitely not a naughty spirit angel supernatural being (which don't literally exist in or out of the story book pages) but was story book god itself!

So bible god worshippers actually are Satan worshippers!

Last edited by Miss Blue; 12-17-2011 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: red font is reserved for moderation

Old 12-17-2011, 05:34 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,296,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
I know that the weather such as the recent New Olreans disaster is of Satan , as I've seen the weather do some supernaturally (personally undeniable) things at a time satan was doing some very evil things in my life.

How many more people know or beleive that all weather is of Satan?

Global warming

Old 12-17-2011, 06:37 PM

16,301 posts, read 24,228,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
I know that the weather such as the recent New Olreans disaster is of Satan , as I've seen the weather do some supernaturally (personally undeniable) things at a time satan was doing some very evil things in my life.

How many more people know or beleive that all weather is of Satan?
Never mind that the city is built below sea level, right on the coast, protected by levies constructed by an inept government agency riddled with corruption.

Katrina did not destroy or even seriously damage NO. The fact that man built a city below sea level and expected a haphazard levies system to protect it is what destroyed NO.

Any failings in your life are likely your failings and using satan as an excuse is just passing the buck and denying personal responsibility.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:35 PM

11 posts, read 16,791 times
So called christianities alleged their naughty and fallen heavenly spirit-being angel they improperly call Satan; is real and literal, but it is just another fictional character like jesus and its god. I can prove this e.g. -

My YLT & EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT Original Greek to English translations makes NO mention of it in their text? So as far as they are correctly concerned, it doesn't literally exist, other than in the corrupt minds of those that fabricated it!

Old 12-17-2011, 11:20 PM

285 posts, read 248,678 times
disaster is the sign of gods anger which is sent down to damage an area generally .The reason of gods anger is the sins have been done by majority of people. The worst sin which attracts anger of god is Homosexuality and in addition similar sins which is done publicly.Also injustice actions between people can be cause to disasters too.

Last edited by Manss; 12-17-2011 at 11:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality