U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 10:41 AM

857 posts, read 1,228,464 times

Advertisements

if only there were scientific was of explaining natural disasters.... maybe someday some genius will be able to show us the way, untill then its all the devil running wild on earth laying waste to whatever he feels like while god sits up top watching the earth like its a tv show and just watches what happens.

**OMG** we figured out how hurricanes actually occur and showed how the water temp rising in the gulf of mexico allowed the hurricane to regain its force and destroy New Orleoans. WELL PLAYED SATAN!! bet god had fun watching that episode
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2009, 12:42 PM

11,449 posts, read 13,911,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
I know that the weather such as the recent New Olreans disaster is of Satan , as I've seen the weather do some supernaturally (personally undeniable) things at a time satan was doing some very evil things in my life.

How many more people know or beleive that all weather is of Satan?
The one important thing that most believers tend to forget is that satan never put his words into a book. Knowledge about satan comes from the bible, that what god says that satan says. In other words, it's second hand, not from "the horse's mouth".
Would you want your enemy to describe you to others while you have no opportunity to speak for yourself?

Old 02-19-2009, 01:35 PM

2,833 posts, read 4,022,287 times
How many people in the bible did God kill, and then how many people in the bible did Satan kill?

Old 02-20-2009, 05:16 AM
Status: "2018 need suggestions to replace google plus." (set 18 days ago)

67 posts, read 92,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Well the good thing about his off the wall post was that he said "I believe" unlike others who tout their crazy beliefs as facts.
Actually I did say that I KNOW and that I could not ever personally deny to myself that the weather is satan.

A few years ago I had a chance encounter with someone that said they were 666 , well I'd of considered it the devil himself but however I'll just say the person said they were 666. After that I'd of preferred to put it behind me and forget about it however , things were so strange.

I was sitting at my kitchen table looking out a window and then a very soft and eary wind blew a plastic table cloth came off my patio table and wrapped it around a small 2 foot stick forming the shape of a ball and blew it down the driveway like a (very slowly like a tumblweed in the desert). I've seen more (other things) but it's very hard to tell exactly how things happened and that lessons the supernatural aspect..

Old 02-20-2009, 06:31 AM

1,788 posts, read 4,147,366 times
Quote:
Actually I did say that I KNOW and that I could not ever personally deny to myself that the weather is satan.

A few years ago I had a chance encounter with someone that said they were 666 , well I'd of considered it the devil himself but however I'll just say the person said they were 666. After that I'd of preferred to put it behind me and forget about it however , things were so strange.
You do realize that 666 is a mistranslation and the number of the beast is actually something like 616?

Quote:
I was sitting at my kitchen table looking out a window and then a very soft and eary wind blew a plastic table cloth came off my patio table and wrapped it around a small 2 foot stick forming the shape of a ball and blew it down the driveway like a (very slowly like a tumblweed in the desert). I've seen more (other things) but it's very hard to tell exactly how things happened and that lessons the supernatural aspect..
Oh yes. You must really watch out for winds that blow plastic tablecloths around. Very Satanic. I hope you had the driveway exorcised and blessed immediatly.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:51 PM

12,172 posts, read 15,004,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The one important thing that most believers tend to forget is that satan never put his words into a book. Knowledge about satan comes from the bible, that what god says that satan says. In other words, it's second hand, not from "the horse's mouth".
Would you want your enemy to describe you to others while you have no opportunity to speak for yourself?
Sort of like hearing one side of a divorce. Bitter, bitter, bitter!

Old 02-20-2009, 12:58 PM

4,669 posts, read 3,899,929 times
Quote:

Are you willing to blame Satan for that 75 degree day with a nice breeze and pleasant sunshine, too? Or is that God?

Old 02-20-2009, 12:59 PM

12,172 posts, read 15,004,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
You do realize that 666 is a mistranslation and the number of the beast is actually something like 616?

Oh yes. You must really watch out for winds that blow plastic tablecloths around. Very Satanic. I hope you had the driveway exorcised and blessed immediatly.

Wow 616 is an area code in Michigan, be sure to stay out of that state. Perhaps the devil not only over sees the weather in Michigan but the phone lines as well.

After Satan blew the tablecloth down the driveway did God return it to you?

Old 02-20-2009, 01:42 PM

2,255 posts, read 4,794,911 times
Quote:
I know that the weather such as the recent New Olreans disaster is of Satan , as I've seen the weather do some supernaturally (personally undeniable) things at a time satan was doing some very evil things in my life.
You know evet, the bible has recorded in it something wise King Solomon said in observation of one persons advantage over another when it comes to life and death. It's recorded at
Ecclesiastes 9:11 - "Amplified Bible"
Quote:
I returned and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, neither is bread to the wise nor riches to men of intelligence and understanding nor favor to men of skill; but time and chance happen to them all."

The Message Bible says
"Sooner or later bad luck hits us all."
It's the same with the weather. Satan has nothing to do with it. You can certainly blame mankind for causing the mismanagement of our natural resources and contributing to what many debate about "Global Warming" and how this has caused perhaps more intensified storms. You can also blame mankind for lousy building codes or greed that cut corners and ignores all building and safety codes. Or even mankind's ignorance for building in flood plain areas where there are areas designed to flood by the very nature of it. How about building in fire prone areas and mismanagement of property up keep ??? But blaming Satan for every bad thing isn't even scriptural.

Funny, how often I've heard Pastors/Reverends/Priests actually blame God for natural disasters by saying "it must have been God's will". This here is a complete turn around.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:00 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,709,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
You think that's bad? Not five minutes ago, a gust of wind rattled my livingroom windows. I'm afraid to turn around, because I think Satan is hanging in the air right outside my apartment at this very moment!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality