U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
 
Location: LAT: 40.77 LON: 73.98
604 posts, read 961,228 times
Reputation: 142

Advertisements

Any remote scriptures out there we have never considered that might speak of them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-18-2009, 09:53 PM
 
Location: LAT: 40.77 LON: 73.98
604 posts, read 961,228 times
Reputation: 142
On second thought, can a moderator delete this thread. I know what's coming next so before it gets here, just delete it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2009, 10:13 PM
 
995 posts, read 1,174,726 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deguire View Post
Any remote scriptures out there we have never considered that might speak of them?
Too Late!
Don't know bout the bible but in Islam the Prophet had mentioned that the hordes of would be of mongloid appearance and emerge from the east
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2009, 10:22 PM
 
4,512 posts, read 6,579,172 times
Reputation: 811
surely, that may be read into the bible like the da vinci code, might save us reading the daily news.

btw. can it be found in the bible that the playboy is losing ..... blah blah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2009, 02:16 AM
 
2,255 posts, read 4,794,911 times
Reputation: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Too Late!
Don't know bout the bible but in Islam the Prophet had mentioned that the hordes of would be of mongloid appearance and emerge from the east
I've noticed that most of the modern day weaponry that the Middle-east receives in it's quest for world dominance, is from these very areas of eastern Mogoloid origin.

North Korea, China, etc. Hmmmmmmm Could they be fulfilling their own prophecy in today's warped Jihad mission/statement ???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2009, 02:23 AM
 
995 posts, read 1,174,726 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
I've noticed that most of the modern day weaponry that the Middle-east receives in it's quest for world dominance, is from these very areas of eastern Mogoloid origin.

North Korea, China, etc. Hmmmmmmm Could they be fulfilling their own prophecy in today's warped Jihad mission/statement ???
Isn't the US equally guilty of supplying arms to that volatile region? and with the nuclear arms of Israel.... woohoo..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2009, 02:53 AM
 
2,255 posts, read 4,794,911 times
Reputation: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Isn't the US equally guilty of supplying arms to that volatile region? and with the nuclear arms of Israel.... woohoo..
In your own lingo: Abso-freaking-lutely !!!

No doubt they would equally blow each other into oblivion if they so desire it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2009, 03:51 AM
 
995 posts, read 1,174,726 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
In your own lingo: Abso-freaking-lutely !!!

No doubt they would equally blow each other into oblivion if they so desire it
Blow to Kingdom come....but isn't that what the hard-core christians want? Onwards to the next Kingdom!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2009, 09:02 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,057 posts, read 29,709,520 times
Reputation: 10450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deguire View Post
On second thought, can a moderator delete this thread. I know what's coming next so before it gets here, just delete it.
Oh, well, you tried!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2009, 11:16 AM
 
Location: LAT: 40.77 LON: 73.98
604 posts, read 961,228 times
Reputation: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Oh, well, you tried!
I know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top