U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 08:39 PM

3,196 posts, read 4,719,979 times

Advertisements

O You Whos The Mighty One, The Glorious Creater of the Universe, Praises br to You.

That said, would you please un-create it, so we all could get going on our lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2009, 08:46 PM

4,512 posts, read 6,584,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
O You Whos The Mighty One, The Glorious Creater of the Universe, Praises br to You.

That said, would you please un-create it, so we all could get going on our lives.

is that c-d university, public admin education dept. still going?

YouTube - Delta Dawn Instrumental

before going bananas again!

Last edited by effie g-tad; 03-01-2009 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: in my "mother tongue" the word has been "Mutterwitz".

Old 03-01-2009, 08:55 PM

2,255 posts, read 4,798,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Finally, after centuries I can no longer hold the secret.
I created the Universe and everything in it.
And I am well prepared to defend myself using christian style logic, so prepare yourself as well.
Well since I'm supposed to be the on the Secularist/Atheistic side now, I'm a politician, I'm an encumbant, my seat is coming up for a vote in about six months and I desparately need votes to beat my challenger who looks to have some pretty sensible arguments and seems to be making some head way in the Polls, though I'm still slightly in the lead.

Anyway I know you've told them to keep separate from the world, but they have at times spiritually fornicated with other political dudes who've claimed to have had a "Born Again" experience with you. Of course as you are all knowing, you likely are aware I don't believe in you anyway, never have, never will. But if you could see fit to encourage and presuade your followers to to do an unholy alliance with me, since as a politician I have no issues with lying, I'll claim I also had a personal experience of some sort and I'll claim you as my personal savior. Of course I won't mean it, but here's where our bed fellow relationship will pay off. I'll throw your side a bone or two towards your agenda, with a few modifications of course. I'll even do a couple of speeches at a few of the approved Mega Churches of your choice to get the faithful to give generously. But just send me some votes for me to overcome my opponent.

I have no qualms about sacrificing my principles and core beliefs publically to get what I ambitiously seek behind closed doors and in dark places, and I've noticed your side does'nt have issues with it in times past either. So seriously, how about a little unholy affair, a drink or two in public and then my place or yours. So whatta ya think

Nah it would just re-create the same mess we have now. Nice try tho

Old 03-01-2009, 09:44 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,742,612 times
By the way, Visvaldis, having created the universe, could you give us a hint as to what you propose to do for an encore?

Old 03-01-2009, 10:03 PM

4,512 posts, read 6,584,130 times
moderators' watch out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZzyBaHEolE

Old 03-08-2009, 05:12 PM

3,586 posts, read 5,346,893 times
Quote:
And I am well prepared to defend myself using christian style logic, so prepare yourself as well.
LOL your so funny LOL. While your at it can you make up another earth since we did such a bad job destroying this earth. LOL I want hold my breath waiting.

Old 03-10-2009, 07:11 AM

3,586 posts, read 5,346,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
moderators' watch out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZzyBaHEolE

Know moderators' needed we understand there are people out there who are delutional.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:39 AM

13,036 posts, read 21,534,442 times
Quote:

Not another Creator ?!? How many creators does it take ?

I would bow to you but my knees are way too stiff. Can you do something about that with your considerable powers ? And please ensure all spiders stay away from me . And fundies too. A general spider/fundie repellent shield would be much appreciated.

Offerings /Sacrifices on their way to you through the Ether.

Do we have to pray to you and erect large expensive buildings in your name or are you happy with a pint of Beer and the occasional chocolate ?

PS : Bring back the Dodo just to prove you truly are who you say you are.

Last edited by Mooseketeer; 03-10-2009 at 10:48 AM..

Old 03-10-2009, 09:42 AM

4,669 posts, read 3,906,481 times
Quote:

So do a few miracles so we all know it.

Old 03-10-2009, 07:55 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,707,058 times
actually there is a god for every univers.... and i'm the god that created all the universes... a universe is a spec in my holy book... there is never ending gods it's like when you split somthing in half if you keep splitting you can never end.. there's more gods that all the particles in your univers and so on and so on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or