Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 10:05 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,519,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Hey, isn't that She instead of He. The number of components is two now. Right?

suggesting the holy spirit in absentia?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 11:05 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell
I get nothing. Using my brain in which I think, my heart that seeks good things and wellness, my spirit that illuminates all past, present and future, I seek to find Allah and I get nothing. The relationship must come full circle, Allah exists not for me.

Christ found me when I wasn't even looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
seek the one who created you
When someone goes before me and says it better than I could and I am in agreement with what the person has spoken/written, well here goes...
"The true reason is this: Israel stands, as God intended, a sign to the nations. Israel was created as a visible proof of the true God's existence."

"As the Bible declares, Israel was created to receive, write down and preserve God's Word. It was created to be the race through whom the Savior of the World would be born. Even their failures and disciplines were predicted in order that it would be a proof of the truth of God's Word. Their ultimate restoration to the land promised their forefathers was predicted in detail. These prophecies have been fulfilled before the eyes of our era."

"I used to quote a wise saying: "History teaches us that man learns nothing from history." That doesn't really apply today. This generation doesn't even know history – and the liberal media reports the news counting on that."
A fearful thing, betraying Israel

Moonsun:

The One who created me....knew me before I was born and gave to me a name, and from that name I understand my life's path. Now I am at times given to hard headiness and so it is a good thing that He is patient. To help me along the path he gave to me a gift and as I am to be of humble nature I must not boast of the gift that I received.

Take it on faith, I, me, little ol me and me alone, I have no conversations with Allah.

If you do, if you have a working relationship with Allah and he is your guiding path, then so be it for you and you praise Allah for the gift you believe to have received from Allah.

However, I know this that which this person also writes in their commentary... "Israel's God of Love and mankind's redemption stands in sharp contrast to the gods of other religions. Islam's God is one of war and conquest. Conversion to it is at the point of sword. Its goal is to force the world into submission." A fearful thing, betraying Israel

I'm going to keep watching the EAST moonsun....watching and waiting for the final proof that people seem to need this proof and He will appear and when that happens, then what....

Most will cross that bridge when they get to it I guess.

renee (in the spirit of Christ)

PS: The president of the United States is also fulfilling prophecy and the kicker is, he hasn't a clue. It is as it should be; peoples hearts are being guided by Christ and they all think it's their idea.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 03-21-2009 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: correct a miss spelling

Old 04-02-2009, 07:09 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,373 times

YouTube - O Christians! Listen to this question! A MUST WATCH!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality