Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 11:44 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times

Advertisements

I give you these word so that i can carry on the discussion of the book of revelation.
As the word of god goes their is milk and their is meat. so bear with my constitution.

As a witness to prophecy i tell you that when i measured and tested the will of God i failed.
It was only when I asked for help to understand did i receive. From then on my perception was changed. Not just point of view, more.
Now when it comes to your will, Satan will tell you that you will is power. And now in the world there are two books out there, the Secret and the Power. beware the guile of his disguise. They promote self.
In Revelation the dragon has 7 heads- ten horns -7 crowns. These are to mock God. Ten horns.Ten commandments. Under the curse of the law.
7 Crowns of corruption. Opposed to one of Glory, "Incorruption".
7 heads , 7 mountains to mock God.
There is only one Zion. One mountain. One temple. Lucifer fights to confuse because he was condemned before Creation.
His Beast's will carries his way's further.
7 heads- ten horns-ten crowns- One head is wounded.
His head is wounded to show no crown of glory, Ten crowns to magnify the curse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 07:43 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
The Dragon having seven Heads and seven crowns ten horns is prior to Jesus. Remember how the dragon chased the woman with the crown of twelve stars.
His mockery of seven crowns are the seven seals.

To clarify the Church. It is plural as we are his temple. A host .The lord is Jesus the head of the body.
So now after Jesus a Beast has risen in place of the dragon. The dragon was smote by Michael in spirit. Because it is of the dragon one of its heads are wounded. From water the beast is the force, the fear that only the strong survive. The last is of the "earth", the two horned ram who worships the God of forces spoken of by Daniel by the Spirit of prophecy.

And the king shall do according to his will; and shall exalt HIMSELF, and magnify HIMSELF above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:
This one has not come yet.

Remember our Lord Jesus says call no man you father upon "earth": for one is you FATHER, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your MASTER; even Christ. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

I hope i am helping to lift the enigma from this book. . I am open to question if needed.

God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality