U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 06:23 AM

4,325 posts, read 5,231,258 times

Advertisements

I think the hormones of the type of personality would come into play. If the hormones project female, then she would then develope the breasts. If they tend to the male, I don't think he would acquire breasts. The hormones are what would give the male the deeper voice, the male inclinations, etc., same as the female. Softer voice, feminine displays of character, etc. You know that so I'm just saying.

I think the parents should be understanding at birth and let the child live a life that best suits him/her and not try to push either way so that when the child grows up and is able to make that decision, it should be his/hers alone. The parents would then be able to accept him/her for who they are at that time.

I'm no expert but it's just a feeling on this. I don't understand the whole thing myself, just what I've learned from my own teachers on the subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM

1,788 posts, read 4,229,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
So if the person had the inclination to be female, her partner would need to love her for who she is (a child of God) and not what she is (hermaphrodite).
Does this also apply to homosexuals? Because just like heterosexuals, they love each other for who they are, not what they are.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:16 AM

1,788 posts, read 4,229,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
Not the same thing...but nice try to take it off track.
Of course it's the same thing. You implied that because a hermaphrodite usually has some non-functional organs, that they are not the sex of those organs. Plenty of people are sterile for genetic reasons -- their sex organs are non-functional for some reason or another -- why is this situation any different from a hermaphrodite having some non-functioning parts? The truth is, it's not.

Nice try at averting a legitimately pointed question that you hadn't thought of when you made your original comment.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:27 AM

4,325 posts, read 5,231,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
Does this also apply to homosexuals? Because just like heterosexuals, they love each other for who they are, not what they are.
Yes. God doesn't look at the material body. His only concern is with the soul.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:25 PM

1 posts, read 685 times
Post Your outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Yes. God doesn't look at the material body. His only concern is with the soul.
What is your personal opinion of people that hunt people born with abnormalities for their own sick satisfaction?

Old 04-22-2019, 02:32 PM

1 posts, read 143 times
Default Concerning the natural state of a person born Intersex and Christian ability in marriage

The Bible only has a few scriptures about eunuchs; which are not female pseudo-hermaphrodites nor, androgen insensitive men nor, clittoromegaly; and, rabbis use educate guesses. Rabbis might be legalistic, if they use rabbinic law as scripture. I think it obvious that a woman with clittoromegaly could marry a man but, the answer seems less obvious to me concerning a female pseudo-hermaphrodite marrying a man. God loves everyone He made. What is God's Will in who can marry who?

Old 04-22-2019, 02:41 PM

12,619 posts, read 4,772,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need t0 Kn0w View Post
The Bible only has a few scriptures about eunuchs; which are not female pseudo-hermaphrodites nor, androgen insensitive men nor, clittoromegaly; and, rabbis use educate guesses. Rabbis might be legalistic, if they use rabbinic law as scripture. I think it obvious that a woman with clittoromegaly could marry a man but, the answer seems less obvious to me concerning a female pseudo-hermaphrodite marrying a man. God loves everyone He made. What is God's Will in who can marry who?
I think this is where human can use commonsense without the bible. Be nice to the person and give them a fair chance at living the best life they can.

Old 04-22-2019, 05:59 PM

10,864 posts, read 11,071,883 times
"I broke it. I own it."

Old 05-02-2019, 05:28 AM

479 posts, read 155,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I didn't look at the link, What did Jesus say about that is "Nothing?" Here is the "End word for God:"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still." And Only God is righteous, and only God is holy...no decay.

And "Blessed" are they that do what?
And "Cursed" are they that do what?
That is the source, cause and effect, of our good our evil.

What is sin? That which is harmful, that which destroys what God created: the heaven and the earth.

Ask me about some lying, deceiving, or murdering hermaphrodite, King, or Prophet...the "word" has plenty to say about that.

-

and Daniel was a eunuch by and of the King

Old 05-02-2019, 05:35 AM

479 posts, read 155,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullnvrtrlyundrstndme View Post
What is your personal opinion of people that hunt people born with abnormalities for their own sick satisfaction?
They are a people of the darkness, lost, they know not God; and their gods or themselves, are devils. They are dangerously sick...most likely idiots just doing what they saw someone else do; Perverse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality