Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:37 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 Several reasons but the mother's age is the greatest risk factor: the probability for getting a miscarriage is ± 9% for women between 20 - 24 years, >50% for women of 42 and even till 75% for 45 year old women.
You are correct by that definition, however, the fetus cannot support a soul when those things prevail so a miscarriage happens. The fetus must be able to support the soul in order for the pregnancy to come to term or there abouts. From what I have been taught, the soul doesn't enter the fetus until the 4th or 5th month, or "quickening". If you've had children, you know what I'm talking about. Sometimes in the earlier months, the fetus is just not developing right so it aborts itself even when no soul has been present.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2009, 02:38 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,232,534 times
Originally Posted by Reverend1111
Quote:
You are correct by that definition, however, the fetus cannot support a soul when those things prevail so a miscarriage happens.
I fail to see the correlation between the mother's age and the foetus being unable to support a soul.
I'm not a doctor but as I understand it, it is better for the women and their baby when the mothers are pregnant around their 18 - 20s than it is when they're in their 40s.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:04 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 I fail to see the correlation between the mother's age and the foetus being unable to support a soul.
I'm not a doctor but as I understand it, it is better for the women and their baby when the mothers are pregnant around their 18 - 20s than it is when they're in their 40s.

I was referring to the whole post and not just referencing the age.
I had my son when I was thirty and had no problems what so ever. Born 1 day early. I only had morning sickness for a week and a half in the first trimester. The age thing depends on the health of the woman. I was very healthy and didn't eat junk. I lived on fruits and vegggies and some meat but that was not very often. My then husband always laughed at me because I drank a gallon of milk everyday! I just couldn't get enough of it! My son now hates milk but absolutely loves watermelon. When I left the hospital, I only had to lose 6 lbs. to get back to normal.
I think women who get pregnant later in life have to be watched carefully but they can still carry a child with no problems.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:19 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
Quote:
Where does a soul come from?
Motown.

Old 11-27-2019, 11:07 AM

1,378 posts, read 393,149 times
http://pics3.city-data.com/images/ootn2.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
This is a philosophical question. So where exactly does a soul come from? Is there a stock pile of them in heaven? Does one magically appear when a person is born (conceived) or whatever? I've been pondering this one lately.

Souls come from the bodies of young gods & goddesses in Heaven. There are many levels to Heaven. God took me to all the different levels & I must tell you that great joy & happiness await you all if you simply obey Jesus & be good. People do become absolutely wicked & demonic if they are not careful. God repeatedly showed me all the demons He keeps locked in caves. They were just souls that were selfish & thought only of their own selves instead of serving goodness. One small sin leads to another, & they end up as devils.

First the young gods & goddesses are placed into a deep sleep & their souls are removed & taken into the tunnel branches inside The Tree of Life. The Tree extends a branch to every human temple & the end of the branch opens like a crescent flower & holds the soul inside the crescent inside the human temple. Each human temple has an intimate connection to The Tree of Life & when people die they often find themselves in a tunnel leading to the light. That tunnel is the inside of the branch of The Tree of Life that placed their soul into their body in the first place. Everyone has a tunnel branch connected to them. It is their own personal conduit leading to Eden & Paradise. Jesus said Heaven is within. You only have to look within & you will find God is with your soul & has always been watching you.

You can read millions of reports of people floating out of their body as a soul & being taken to see Heaven & Hell etc. Every night as soon as I lay down on my bed The Angel of God appears & lifts my soul out of my body while I am still 100% awake. If you try to float out of your body by yourself you may find that God's Angels gather around you & begin speaking to you.

People are born into the earth & hit the ground running. They are totally caught up in the earth illusion & completely forget their true spiritual identities. So one needs to clear one's mind of worldly thoughts entirely if one wants to awaken to the spiritual side of one's life.

God has spoken a few words to me as I was writing this. That is how close God is to us. We simply have to open our minds to God & stop all the anti-God venom being drooled forth as wisdom

I could write for ever about the wonders that God has taken me to see. God is so loving & kind & good. That's why the punishments for taking the wrong path are so severe. It cleanses your soul of every atom of evil so that you can live in Heaven with everyone, without turning it into a Hell by acting selfishly

Old 11-27-2019, 06:29 PM

63,808 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Motown.

Old 11-27-2019, 06:31 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
yo mystic. read Decembers discovery magazine page 60.

They are beginning to produce the imagine in a brain from a live scan. They are producing even imagination produced ones. Its way cool.

Old 11-27-2019, 08:07 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Where does the soul come from?
I don't know the details...
I could say where does that beam of light come from in your living room that shows the dust floating around...
where does it come from - looking at it separately - you would have
to follow it out of the window to the Sun.
Where does a wave come? Those huge ones on TV! You would have to look at it's substance.
Where does a song or poetry originate from? Look to the heart of it's creator.

So, following the core of your being - that which you were as a baby, having cells form around 'you' in the womb?
...Would be an individual journey of discovery...but that would not answer where does the soul or 'you' come from...
so it goes back to I dunno.
I say, the Godhead, the Mother Ship The One...like a lava lamp we are an extension from
the big 'Glob'...but we 'are' the Glob still...still connected.

This is no answer, really. Just shows how my mind works.

Old 11-28-2019, 12:08 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times

First thing is someone needs to demonstrate that such a thing even exists. That has not happened yet.

Old 11-28-2019, 10:10 AM

17,796 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post

First thing is someone needs to demonstrate that such a thing even exists. That has not happened yet.

If you are a woman and you have big legs............Apparently you don't get a soul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality