Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:58 PM

1,691 posts, read 3,844,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know this is interesting that you say that, in all seriousness, I am the eldest of five siblings and throughout my entire childhood and adulthood I have never contracted any of the childhood diseases even though I have been exposed to them numerous times from my siblings and even now in my latter years of adulthood I have never had the common cold nor have I ever had the flu and I've been exposed to these numerous times, I have never really thought about that until just recently, when one of my siblings was having problems and no I am not adopted, my siblings and I are all the same blood. A little strange now that I think about it.
Could have a lot to do with it. I bet if you went to the right seer they would tell you that you have lived several hundred lifetimes and you are surounded by many Angels that come and go often and most likely have one or two ArchAngels that hang out as well.

Can I suggest a neat book for you and anyone else who might want to have a bit more insight. Nothing to serious just interesting. WE used it for several people, even did our preacher and turn out to be a reed ( which is a conduit for other in spiritual matter and life ). The hardest part of this book is knowing what time of the day you were born in before sunrise or after sunrise the day of your birth. Over all the information is interesting to say the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 01:31 PM

10,604 posts, read 11,633,822 times
Kerowyn, Oh, you have no idea, I know when my time of birth was for this lifespan, in more ways than one and I know of the thousands of others before this and I know when this one will end. Now what I just said may sound strange to some people but I am no ordinary person and have been told this all of my lifespan here and I will be back again for there is much for me to learn and pass on.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:54 PM

1,691 posts, read 3,844,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Kerowyn, Oh, you have no idea, I know when my time of birth was for this lifespan, in more ways than one and I know of the thousands of others before this and I know when this one will end. Now what I just said may sound strange to some people but I am no ordinary person and have been told this all of my lifespan here and I will be back again for there is much for me to learn and pass on.
don't sound strange to me at all. Kind of kindred spirit think going on here. Was told that I was about 365 years old about 10 years back.... figure I am about 375 now.

here is a question for you... will this be you last life in human form? or do you know that? I have a odd feeling this is my last time on planet earth.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:28 PM

10,604 posts, read 11,633,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerowyn View Post
don't sound strange to me at all. Kind of kindred spirit think going on here. Was told that I was about 365 years old about 10 years back.... figure I am about 375 now.

here is a question for you... will this be you last life in human form? or do you know that? I have a odd feeling this is my last time on planet earth.
No, this will not be my last and your 375 years is a mere short amount of time compared to mine,I have been told numerous times that my spirit goes back to the beginning of time and that mine is the kind of spirit that will continue to learn and teach.There are a few spirits such as mine and we will continue to go from one lifespan to the next and interesting enough I know of one other like mine,we have met and know one another.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:42 AM

1 posts, read 826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Dream flying is the coolest thing ever. Sometimes I am barely able to float (gently flapping my arms/hands LoL) and maybe get over a tree. Other times I can fly vast distances at the speed of thought (no flapping required) both straight up and horizontally. Then there's the 'inbetween' mode where I have spurts of great height/speed and then struggle to keep from falling back down to earth.

For you dream analyzers: The floating barely off the ground dreams are generally with an audience gawking in amazement - both friends and strangers. The zooming effortlessly all over the earth are complete solo ventures (just me and the wind).

Also: I can sometimes fly down into the earth as well and explore vast caverns etc.
This is just how I have experienced my countless flying dreams, with these varying levels of flying skill. Sometimes they're more like very tall leaps, sometimes just over a house, and sometimes sky scraper+ height. These giant leaps are different then the more "flying" ones, where I often take off diagonally upwards, many times having trouble controlling my path, so i try leaning to avoid hitting the building walls. It never hurts when i do, and sometimes leads to the curiosity of just crashing through the wall or climbing in the window to see what's in there. I am almost always lucid in flying dreams, and I often have the thought: "If I go in the window or crash through in to this dream house, will me mind be able to "render" the images and possible residents quickly enough even though I'm aware I'm dreaming?" Later of course it occurs to me what a small linear way of looking at dreams, time, and the power of our mind/spirit that is.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:48 AM

24,869 posts, read 24,334,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I've mentioned on a number of threads that I often have very vivid dreams in which I am able to fly. Last night was one of the best ones in a long time. I was dreaming that I was in a group of people and I wanted to show off how fast I could fly and they were going to time me. Unfortunately, being the old man that I am, right at a critical moment in the story nature woke me up and informed me that it was necessary to take a stroll to the bathroom. I did that but then quickly fell asleep again and incredibly the dream picked up right where it left off. I claimed to the people in the dream that I could climb to at least 1,000 feet in a matter of seconds and they were going to test me with a stopwatch. I started climbing very quickly but as in countless other dreams I found that it's very difficult to just shoot straight up and that I can fly at an angle at high speed and gain altitude very quickly. I have had literally thousands of these kinds of dreams over my lifetime and it makes me wonder what is going on inside of my mind. I have the feeling that somehow my subconscious mind realizes that I'm asleep and that I have this ability that isn't possible in the real world. That's probably because it's happened so many times and I'm thinking there must be something churning around in my brain that's telling me that this is a dream and I can do anything I want. It's something I really enjoy dreaming about. I know it sounds kooky but if I could present a video and audio of those dreams to you it would knock your socks off. I've heard people say that dreams serve a purpose in some biological manner. I've been having variations on this same dream for at least fourty years and I'm wondering if anyone else has a dream that follows a predictable pattern and if so what in the world it might mean.
Just a short interpretation from a non expert, sounds to me like you are trying to make yourself feel better. Perhaps your self esteem isn't what it once was, and your dreams are grandizing yourself to help you cope with that.

The addition of people and "showing off" would only re-enforce that notion to me.

However I could be completely wrong.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:39 AM

776 posts, read 1,272,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I will occasionally be in a city that I've lived in like Seattle and will see a familiar building like the office I used to work in but generally these dreams are very grandiose and there are always large and futuristic looking buildings that don't really exist.
You should keep a sketchpad by your bed, and draw some of the buildings you've seen in your dreams. They would be quite interesting.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:07 AM

4,348 posts, read 7,341,122 times
Default Dreams

I wonder if we just have favorite dreams which let our mind relax. I have dreams of fly fishing on the same tropical Island beach, catching the same reef fish night after night. It gets so vivid as to have problems with sharks or problems with my dog trying to grab the fish before I set it free. I think it is because I don’t get to fish enough.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:05 AM

40,049 posts, read 34,523,780 times
Hey, MontanaGuy, let me tell you something...

Last month, I had the unexpected adventure of being hit straight on by a car. By some slightly miraculous circumstance, I wasn't injured, only hurt. I was also thrown a good ten or twelve feet in the air. And I can say this: the sensation of flight, even for a very short time, is unlike anything I've ever experienced.

Old 10-22-2009, 06:38 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,341,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Hey, MontanaGuy, let me tell you something...

Last month, I had the unexpected adventure of being hit straight on by a car. By some slightly miraculous circumstance, I wasn't injured, only hurt. I was also thrown a good ten or twelve feet in the air. And I can say this: the sensation of flight, even for a very short time, is unlike anything I've ever experienced.
Been there done that. It is not the flying that hurts, it is the landing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality