Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2007, 02:38 AM

642 posts, read 3,070,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
This thread started with someone challenging unbelievers to read a book and most of you didn't want to. So I hate to go down this old road again, but if any of you guys ARE really seeking spiritual truth (about Christianity) I do have a book I would recommend. It's called "Letters from a Skeptic" by Gregory A. Boyd. (It's not a "scare tactic" book, believe me. It is a very intellectual, philosophical book about the questions/objections many nonbelievers honestly express.) It's most easily available from Amazon.com. But if you'd rather not "waste" money on it, but you would read it if you had it, send me a private message with your address and I'll send you a copy.

Oops, that was the other religions thread that started about a book, but hey, it kinda fits this one too!
Cool. Thanks kaykay for the book recommendation.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2007, 09:12 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,186,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Wait, how do you know he was banned, his profile doesnt show banned?
Just for a few days he told us on another post!!

Old 04-08-2007, 09:14 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,186,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Easter bonnet $25.00

Easter dress $89.00

Reading wildberrie's opinion other religions...Priceless!
Your FUNNY!! and a coward challenge the post!!

Old 03-31-2008, 05:30 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,346,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Para Docks View Post
Burdell, "Comprehension is fundamental"
Look up the word Evangelical!!

Catholics are NOT bound to Spew our beliefs on others...
I have to wonder if the reason they feel Catholics are going to hell has to do with the millions the Catholic Church killed trying to force their beliefs on others. Hmmm that sounds somewhat like an evangelist.

Old 11-16-2009, 09:27 AM

1 posts, read 723 times
Actually us Catholics killed 1/2 of the Earth's population during the Crusades , then finished off the other half during the Spanish Inquisition. This is common knowledge...you can read it on any IDIOT blog on the internet. Good luck with your Catholic-bashing. We still love you anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality