Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 03:14 PM

275 posts, read 685,941 times

Advertisements

since atheist deny the existence of God and they truly created a philosophy of science which is not truly science. Then explain the mysteries of dreams materializing scientifically.

why else do we have intuition? is there a logical scientific fact behind?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2009, 03:18 PM

1,788 posts, read 4,743,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonekings View Post
since atheist deny the existence of God and they truly created a philosophy of science which is not truly science. Then explain the mysteries of dreams materializing scientifically.

I'll answer you as soon as you explain exactly how science isn't actually science.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:19 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,930,796 times
My dreams materialize because I'm willing to put enough time and effort so as to make them come true.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:23 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,501,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
I'll answer you as soon as you explain exactly how science isn't actually science.
lol. i love it!

it is not the dreams materializing but "something else" composing itself into a dream (imho).

sure someone else can say it better.

\!!

Old 04-29-2009, 03:29 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,338,921 times
Read Freud, he'll explain to you why your "dreams come true"...and what do you mean by "dreams materialize"?

I've had some pretty weird dreams, and I'm certain NONE of them has "materialized".

Old 04-29-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
the science you know is it truly science? i know the true science that never change, here is a scientific logic 1+1 will always be 2 no matter what no change there.

so am waiting for my answer how else do dreams materialize am not talking about ambition am talking about the dreams that happen during sleep, some how some of them materialize into the real world. i have had a lot of them?

even so i know many people such as my mother and grandma. My grandma had a dream when i was involved in an accident, and she was all the way in malawi, she said 'my brother was injured' and guess what the impact really took place on my brother's side and he did have a minor injury. was it just a coincidence or my grandma experience a vision(spiritual message) or can you explain that scientifically?

she did pray about it but it still happened and luckily we walked out safe from that accident

Old 04-29-2009, 03:41 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,809,711 times
Quote:

Somehow I doubt that science is necessary to explain a lucky guess.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Somehow I doubt that science is necessary to explain a lucky guess.
dreams do not imply to lucky guess, all through the bible dreams have been explained what they are and how useful they can be on our daily lives.

Maybe intuition but if God is all knowing then some of his messages are passed onto us through visions and dreams and even intuition.

i thought believing in evolutional theory not science, has some scientific evolutional explanation on any matter. as we all know the universe began from an atom, then i heard other theories that debunk one theory then the next? i know science is a never changing law but evolutional science is not ordinary science, but the scientific impossibility, that is full of pot holes to fill in. but it changes every single day by evolutionist.

If water is composed of the same particles as steam/vapor and ice, that for a fact will never change and that is the true scientific law, thats because that law is not inventory but it is still science, can you scientifically change that law?

Last edited by jackdonekings; 04-29-2009 at 04:00 PM..

Old 04-29-2009, 04:00 PM

970 posts, read 1,696,859 times
Quote:
There are a lot of people in the world. They dream fairly frequently. They often dream about things from their everyday life, or things which worries them - dreams that have a fair chance of coming true.

Simple probabilities tell us that a few dreams will probably materialize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonekings
the science you know is it truly science? i know the true science that never change, here is a scientific logic 1+1 will always be 2 no matter what no change there.
Mathematics student here, and this is BS. Math is a matter of conventions, not something that can be studied or tested by science. Change the conventions, and 1+1 can easily make 0, or 10 (using two conventions frequently used by mathematicians - binary and Z2).

Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,930,796 times
Quote:
You mean maths? A formal science? Roxolan has pointed out that this is not necessarily true but let's make it simpler to understand.

12+1 is 13 right? So why do we get one when we add one hour after midnight? Why do we get the same number if we add 24 hours to our time and why can't Alice count to 20?

Quote:
so am waiting for my answer how else do dreams materialize am not talking about ambition am talking about the dreams that happen during sleep, some how some of them materialize into the real world. i have had a lot of them?

even so i know many people such as my mother and grandma. My grandma had a dream when i was involved in an accident, and she was all the way in malawi, she said 'my brother was injured' and guess what the impact really took place on my brother's side and he did have a minor injury. was it just a coincidence or my grandma experience a vision(spiritual message) or can you explain that scientifically?

she did pray about it but it still happened and luckily we walked out safe from that accident
For every dream that comes true, people will forget 10000 that do not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality