U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Labor Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 06:05 PM

15,013 posts, read 4,641,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post

You do know that Joe's own home made specialty of the house is Liver and Onions ???
Ack. Thanks for that bluepacific. My morning bacon and eggs feel like they are going to be resurrected
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
sexual interest is not my identity. otherwise my brain would not be on my shoulders.
Your brain is on your shoulders? Did it run out your ears? Sorry, couldn't resist - no offence meant.

Old 05-05-2009, 06:33 PM

47,974 posts, read 43,427,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Your brain is on your shoulders? Did it run out your ears? Sorry, couldn't resist - no offence meant.
there is an edit button on the lower right
i like to think of it as the foot in mouth button.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
there is an edit button on the lower right
i like to think of it as the foot in mouth button.
*grin*

Old 05-06-2009, 03:18 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,189,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
*grin*

Now that video was bordering on being quite rude. The banana was designed to fit in a man's hand?
We could go on here but will likely get banned The innuendo is endless (so to speak)

Old 05-06-2009, 11:05 AM

3,492 posts, read 5,646,845 times
Well christian folks are running scared now. Maine just became the 5th state today to allow gay marriages and New Hampshire could decide later today making it the 6th state. A few more states and we are looking at 1/5th of the United States allowing same sex marriage. My guess is that the states in the south, except for Florida, will not allow same-sex marriage. But eventually all states will allow it just like interracial marriage.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:11 AM

4,325 posts, read 3,115,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Well christian folks are running scared now. Maine just became the 5th state today to allow gay marriages and New Hampshire could decide later today making it the 6th state. A few more states and we are looking at 1/5th of the United States allowing same sex marriage. My guess is that the states in the south, except for Florida, will not allow same-sex marriage. But eventually all states will allow it just like interracial marriage.
I think that's awesome!!

Old 05-06-2009, 12:20 PM

7,125 posts, read 9,237,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Well christian folks are running scared now..........
I'm a Christian and I'm not scared. Just because it is legal won't make me want to settle down with anyone but a female.....and not just any one of them........Because I have quite a few friends who are gay, I am looking forward to going to more weddings, to helping partners celebrate life......but as a Christian I much prefer to have friends who are happy with who they are rather than depressed and suicidal.

Last edited by Goodpasture; 05-06-2009 at 12:30 PM..

Old 05-06-2009, 01:14 PM

1,597 posts, read 530,849 times
Well, we haven't heard from the OP in a number of days.

As I stated in my initial post of this thread, people are only going to give him some variation of the same answers he has received in the past. That's exactly what's happening.

I'm going to repost what I said in a different thread. I want to share some links to various articles I've found at a site called The Epistle. It's a webmagazine devoted to the spiritual lives of gays and lesbians. Maybe this will help the OP in some way.

Gays who Pray?

Deeper Spirituality: A Closer Walk With God

14 Responses to 14 Fundamentalist Christian Myths
...I especially like #9.

The Real Reason Straight Americans Can’t Accept Gay Americans

Old 05-06-2009, 01:24 PM

4,325 posts, read 3,115,980 times
Our church also has a minister who specialize in the gay/lesbian people. She is just awesome in her teachings!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality