Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 05:12 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_TN_Nana View Post
May I then ask why you started a new thread entitled Bible/Religion? If you don't want believers to respond, then don't start a thread with an enticing title to it.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I was wondering the same thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2007, 05:18 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,612,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
So, much fun to watch you type your frustration out. Are you sure your not a troll sometimes!!
If I was trollin baby, you'd know it, lol.

Trolling is so boring on here. I know exactly how to push the buttons of the squad if I really wanted to. No, this is about respecting boundaries. When I see the GS overstepping theirs, I'll come in and let'em know it.

You've always been respectful to me, so I remain respectful to you.

~T

Old 04-11-2007, 05:32 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,188,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YapCity View Post
If I was trollin baby, you'd know it, lol.

Trolling is so boring on here. I know exactly how to push the buttons of the squad if I really wanted to. No, this is about respecting boundaries. When I see the GS overstepping theirs, I'll come in and let'em know it.

You've always been respectful to me, so I remain respectful to you.

~T
Don't tell me you can be meaner!!! I understand where your coming from but don't you think even though some people can get under your skin, that others do offer another side of religion that others haven't known.

Your right it is mainly Christian threads and when there are other religious threads I will try to be careful on my thoughts!! or not go to the site and respond for fear of getting in trouble for my Christian view point or NO knowledge of the religion.

Thanks for your respect!! Oh, your probably a BIG TEDDY BEAR and not scary at all!! Even if we disagree on religion and politics doesn't mean we won't find something out there to agree with!!

Old 04-12-2007, 03:39 AM

504 posts, read 1,763,979 times
I thought about what to title and what else was there? Pets, Immigration,used cars, real estate?couldn't find another title. That's what it was about, not to fear it will be the last time I will mention either to the relief of many.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:51 AM

1,962 posts, read 5,196,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
How can we get those that want to preach to go and knock on someone else's doors, I for one am tired of all these threads turning into bible thumping pages.
Don't open them up. You have added to your own problem by starting one. Again we're in your face Christians and we're here to stay. Just like they gays.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality