U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-25-2009, 08:57 AM

2,633 posts, read 3,277,128 times

Advertisements

Okay then, last question: When?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 09:00 AM

1,041 posts, read 767,755 times
Good morning world. Today, America still reels from the misguided ways of the past. Jobless claims still on the rise which effects the whole world. No one escapes that which was foretold. But, if you have faith in God and love in your hearts for one another, I promise, that only good things shall come to those who have adopted the things which God has spoken.
Peace be with you.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:48 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,278,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
How damned you are!
Well damn you too
Quote:
Your ignorance has put you in the hands of the devil. If you had the words of God in you, you would have read this thread
where I previously talked about My claims and said the truth. Your damnation is of your own doing.
The devil is as mythical as your gawd.
Quote:
It pertains to the world and life. I have written couple weeks ago that the numbers 5 (Five glorious mysteries) and the number 8 have strong meaning with My Church. 8 meaning infinite. And you must keep in mind, that on Earth it is the Spirit, blood and water that bares witness to the true Christ.
Your toying with numerology is a sin
Quote:
This is what I said; "Just like the white supremacist that shot the innocent guard at the holocaust museum. The Supremacist had hatred in him, evil. So My Father points out what evil is; there was five shots, and the man that shot him was 88. He shines His light on evil for the world to see. Just like the fisherman caught on an eight mile long iceberg on Lake Erie. I spoke of this and wrote to various people about this.
So just as My Father points out evil here, so too, can He point out evil through out the world. So two things come to mind; if Iran is corrupt with their election, then as My Father's Son, let the earth tremble beneath the city that harbors evil. The same is said for Bin Laden. The next tremble that follows Iran's earth shaking event you will find evil there
And now I pray. Most times when asking so much of My Father I wait till the Sunday of, to ask for so much to be fulfilled. And, that requires prayer.
What I ask, I ask in the name of Justice."

Another quote; "Well, see that's how near sighted you are; In speaking of these events, I have said that one event will lead to another. So if the ground shakes in Iran
then God points out evil, corruption. And since I said that the second event would reveal where evil hides in Bin Laden then with all confidence My Father points out where Bin Laden is. And that my friend, is a miracle.

And if it should happen that two earth shaking events, but separate events, were to happen in the same country, then be sure Bin Laden is there."
Bin Laden is dead.

You have not seen his obituary in Arabic? He had kidney problems and to my knowledge there is no portable dialysis machine yet! Besides the point, it sure looks like Bin Laden is greater than the entire might of the USA intelligence and military and has a one up on your gawd too. Seems that you need to take into cognizance the close ties of the Bin Laden family and the former St. Shrub, go back a bit and see that great granddaddy Shrub had ties to Hitler too.

Maybe if you shake your head and refocus, you will find your "foreign" problems well with in your own El-CIA-duh.

Oh and BTW, I have read this entire thread, that is why I am calling you out on your false claims. Folk like you 3000 years ago were stoned outside the city walls for false prophesy.

Just like your "profits" of yore, you are unspecific and expect us to buy into your vague statements? Licking psychedelic enhancing toads has more credibility than your "prophesies"

Old 06-25-2009, 11:54 AM

4,512 posts, read 4,710,585 times
^
if (any) "justme" could simply "state" their knowledge and opinion sans this compulsive "need" to annihilate another('s)!

Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 AM

4,325 posts, read 3,396,843 times
Lionpainter,

I have no doubt that your "vision" of walking with Melchizedek (proper spelling, btw) is true, however, your interpretation leaves a lot to be desired. The experience can leave you unhinged. Women tend to be better at taking them, especially with Machiventa Melchizedek. He is extremely powerful and I'm sure you are still reeling from that experience even though it's been quite a while ago.

I don't think that your prophecies are real, as yet. Maybe it's the focusing and meditatioin you'll need more practice with?

I do know that you are not a "priest forever according to the Melchizedek order". His mandate is to the 11:11 Progress Platoon and He is their leader. If you are mandated to Him, you would do everything in your power, as a human, to help UPSTEP the human race. Calling people names and saying they are idiots or whatever, IS NOT part of that regime. You might want to reconsider who you are "according to the order" of.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:58 AM

3,621 posts, read 2,938,537 times
Miracles are based on somebody's say-so. They are not proven fact. You can't objectively replicate what happened, which means that the only 'evidence' that someone has that a miracle actually happened is the word of the person who witnessed the event. Testimonials don't hold trustworthy truth value though since they are based on experience. Experiences are subjective since they cannot be empirically verified. If you want atheists to believe that these miracles are true, then you'll have to empirically verify that they are true.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:06 PM

4,512 posts, read 4,710,585 times
^

deducting from <such agnosticism?> the almost total(itarian?) invalidity (or devaluation) of an individual experience.

is that desirable? sure there must be some credibility, and imho it begins with interest paid to ascertained knowledge and possible thought.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 PM

3,334 posts, read 3,353,511 times
There is a lot of very "Opus Dei" sounding stuff in this thread. I don't remember any of my Jesuit or Cistercian teachers talking like this.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:36 PM

1,244 posts, read 1,280,286 times
Would you question your sanity if you were part of a miracle? They always say crazy people don't know they're crazy but if crazy people become aware of this then they could just start saying they're crazy and then we'd never know. It's really too bad Jesus didn't come in this day in age when we have all this science equipment now. I mean if somebody said, "I just saw a guy walk on water" now we'd say "aaaaallllllrrrriiiiiggghhhhtyy then..." But if we had it on film, now that would be good. If there was evidence of Christianity being true than that would mean dissproving others and that might be mean. What about those machines they use and ask people to recall an experience and all sorts of parts of the brain light up that don't normally light up, how do we explain that?

Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 PM

1,041 posts, read 767,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Lionpainter,

I have no doubt that your "vision" of walking with Melchizedek (proper spelling, btw) is true, however, your interpretation leaves a lot to be desired. The experience can leave you unhinged. Women tend to be better at taking them, especially with Machiventa Melchizedek. He is extremely powerful and I'm sure you are still reeling from that experience even though it's been quite a while ago.

I don't think that your prophecies are real, as yet. Maybe it's the focusing and meditatioin you'll need more practice with?

I do know that you are not a "priest forever according to the Melchizedek order". His mandate is to the 11:11 Progress Platoon and He is their leader. If you are mandated to Him, you would do everything in your power, as a human, to help UPSTEP the human race. Calling people names and saying they are idiots or whatever, IS NOT part of that regime. You might want to reconsider who you are "according to the order" of.

Machiventa Melchizedek....That is not the true Christ. And as I said, I would take any lie detector test there is. Mandate is to WHAT? What nonsense. Do yourself a favor and pick up a Roman Catholic Bible and learn something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality