U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-26-2009, 07:52 AM

4,512 posts, read 4,700,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Reverend with all do respect, you worship that which is not of God. And, I am no false prophet. If you are so sure, then I challenge you to call the church in Pittsburgh and ask if I did not tell them of the things to come. Or are you afraid to know the truth? I challenge anyone, make that call, for I do not lie. What are you so afraid of? that God kept His promise? Make the call! My name is Roman. I am named after My Father who's mother's name is Mary. I am a Roman Catholic. Make the call!

i41 cannot pretend to get to a unequivocal understanding here.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 08:10 AM

1,041 posts, read 765,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post

i41 cannot pretend to get to a unequivocal understanding here.

Because I wrote to the church and told them of specific events that would happen. I have also wrote that I would challenge peoples belief in one another and I would also challenge their faith. It is interesting and faithful effie that you do, do your homework. Peace be with you.

I must work now...

Old 06-26-2009, 08:16 AM

1,244 posts, read 1,277,008 times
I don't think it would be fair that everyone else in history got to live their whole life and then one generation gets cut short and would have to leave early. But hey, life isn't fair I guess. And then, what's stopping this little experiment from happening all over again? You can't have it all I suppose.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb64282 View Post
I don't think it would be fair that everyone else in history got to live their whole life and then one generation gets cut short and would have to leave early. But hey, life isn't fair I guess. And then, what's stopping this little experiment from happening all over again? You can't have it all I suppose.
If you are referring to the "End of the World" it is not going to end, but a New Beginning comes. I have two beautiful daughters who I love dearly and I want them to have all that I have. To be fruitful, to raise a family which is a great gift.

Life isn't equal to all, but to all, life is to be cherished.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:14 PM

4,325 posts, read 3,386,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Reverend with all do respect, you worship that which is not of God. And, I am no false prophet. If you are so sure, then I challenge you to call the church in Pittsburgh and ask if I did not tell them of the things to come. Or are you afraid to know the truth? I challenge anyone, make that call, for I do not lie. What are you so afraid of? that God kept His promise? Make the call! My name is Roman. I am named after My Father who's mother's name is Mary. I am a Roman Catholic. Make the call!
I'm not quite sure who you think I worship, however, I worship God, the Father of all. Not Jesus, not a Melchizedek, not anyone other than God. Where you got info that I worship another is beyond me.

I trust in Machiventa so when He says you are to be listened to, then I will listen. He has yet to say that you are "forever a priest according to Melchizedek". We are not priest under His order. We are humans serving each other, at least that is the way it's supposed to be.

I'm not here to argue but it surprises me that even though there have been no priests appointed, you seem to think you are the only one. If that were true, I would have heard of you and your prophecies by now as I have been learning from what is being taught to all of us from Melchizedek for a few years. No mention of you in any of the messages and no mention of priests of any kind.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:38 PM

2,633 posts, read 3,269,847 times
No Doves yet.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:55 PM

Hey effie. I was kicked off of that site for the things that I have said. But I know, I can't deny what was said to me, for I would make myself a liar and therefore I would make God a liar.

Old 06-26-2009, 06:04 PM

4,512 posts, read 4,700,127 times
^

yes. i (can) realize that. it stands to reason.

think globally, act locally .... with respect, your honesty and courage should be honored, in time.

(imho )

Old 06-26-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
^

yes. i (can) realize that. it stands to reason.

think globally, act locally .... with respect, your honesty and courage should be honored, in time.

(imho )
thank you for your comments. And, God bless.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:00 PM

2,345 posts, read 2,635,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
No Doves yet.
A pigeon *&%# on my car today. Does that count for anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality