Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2009, 08:27 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post

When we have ancient art that depicts dinosaurs, I'm am then compelled to consider that man's theories of millions of years is wrong. I do not imbrace bad science, I embrace evidence that science refuses to consider. And this is only because it does not agree with their bad science.
To use your terminology, you "intreprete" these pictures to be of dinosaurs.

The "science" you claim to embrace is once again only what you want to have considered. Only what you think supports your view is valid, in your opinion. No intellectual honesty in you at all, is there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 09:12 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Could you be a little more detailed? What are you looking for here?
How much more detailed could I be? Did you ignore post #136 on purpose?

Why is there no huge spike in this graph of sea level records?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/9876594-post136.html

Old 07-25-2009, 11:42 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
How about the truth? I know that this is a foreign concept to you, to be resisted at all costs, but it is what most people live with on a daily basis.
Vague general statements will not bring us closer to the truth. And that is why I ask you for details, not empty accusations. Evidence I present here can be looked up, and considered by anyone. And that evidence is rooted in historical fact. I'm sorry those facts trouble you. They also trouble the scientist who refuse to consider them. It is not I who am resisting here. It's scientist who refuse to do scientific reviews on evidence that refutes their theories.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
To use your terminology, you "intreprete" these pictures to be of dinosaurs.

The "science" you claim to embrace is once again only what you want to have considered. Only what you think supports your view is valid, in your opinion. No intellectual honesty in you at all, is there?
Science only considers the evidence they believe supports their theory. Did you forget to mention that? And that is why the El Toro figurnines, and Ica burial stones have only been tested by other parties outside of Evolutionist.There has never been a fair consideration of this evidence by Evolutionist. No scientific review.
And of course, I intreprete what I see to be pictures of dinosaurs. Most people would intrepret them the sameway. It's only when they discover the pictures came from thousands of years ago. Only then, do we start seeing people having problems with intrepretation. Because that knowledge would require one to make an obvious conclusion. And that would require one to change their worldview. And sometimes for some, it is easier to believe a lie. So they willingly ignore all such historical evidence.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:31 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
[quote=Campbell34;9944992]
Quote:
Vague general statements will not bring us closer to the truth.
But that is exactly what you provide with your buybull!

Quote:
And that is why I ask you for details, not empty accusations. Evidence I present here can be looked up, and considered by anyone. And that evidence is rooted in historical fact.
Yet, when provided, you ignore or disregard provided facts because they do not jive with your incredibly narrow minded views.

Quote:
I'm sorry those facts trouble you. They also trouble the scientist who refuse to consider them. It is not I who am resisting here. It's scientist who refuse to do scientific reviews on evidence that refutes their theories.
Well, at least you are consistant, a liar to the end. You glorify anything that remotely sounds scientific if it supports you and villify anything that does not. You do no research on your own, merely quote unprovable passages from a disreputable book or look for discredited sources to support your stance. You resist any logical thought in favor of mysticism, bringing you to an untennable conclusion (unless you choose to believe in fairy tales).

Old 07-25-2009, 12:48 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,411,259 times
[quote=Campbell34;9941599]
Quote:

When we have ancient art that depicts dinosaurs, I'm am then compelled to consider that man's theories of millions of years is wrong. I do not imbrace bad science, I embrace evidence that science refuses to consider. And this is only because it does not agree with their bad science.
We have "ancient art" that depicts an animal known to ahve lived in that area, ei the guar. We ahve another example of "ancient art" that is a clear, and admitted, fraud crafted for the tourism market.

Were you speking of some other "ancient art" perhaps?

Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,411,259 times
Quote:
Vague general statements will not bring us closer to the truth. And that is why I ask you for details, not empty accusations. Evidence I present here can be looked up, and considered by anyone. And that evidence is rooted in historical fact. I'm sorry those facts trouble you. They also trouble the scientist who refuse to consider them. It is not I who am resisting here. It's scientist who refuse to do scientific reviews on evidence that refutes their theories.
I'm sorry, but you have not offered anything rooted in historical fact.

A historical "fact" is reached by a consensus of those degreed professionals in one of the many related scientific fields.

You have, I'm sorry to inform you, offered hearsay, opinions, and clear frauds.

You have offered nothing that has stood up to simple, basic scientific peer review.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
I'm sorry, but you have not offered anything rooted in historical fact.

A historical "fact" is reached by a consensus of those degreed professionals in one of the many related scientific fields.

You have, I'm sorry to inform you, offered hearsay, opinions, and clear frauds.

You have offered nothing that has stood up to simple, basic scientific peer review.
BASIC SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEW? That's the whole problem. How do you get a peer review, when those in the scientific fields of study, (REFUSE) to do a scientific review? Why do you believe scientist have never done a scientific review of the figuriens of El Toro mountain? Why has there never been a scientific review of the Ica burial stones? And I could give a number of other examples.

The El Toro figurines has been offered for scientific consideration for the last 60 years. Science was not interested in them. There are over 15,000 Ica burial stones. And 30% depict dinosaurs. Do you believe they are all frauds? What do you base that on, hearsay? Please, don't come here and talk about evidence not standing up to simple basic scientific peer review. Tell your people to buy a plane ticket first, before you make statements like this.

Old 07-25-2009, 02:18 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
I guess my question is too tough for you is it, Campbell?

By the way I just discovered that Leprechauns are real, and still exist today....Watch the video for proof. I can prove anything I want, just like you do, if I believed all the looney toon sites out there.

YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama

Old 07-25-2009, 02:25 PM

[quote=Predos;9945641]
Quote:

But that is exactly what you provide with your buybull!

Yet, when provided, you ignore or disregard provided facts because they do not jive with your incredibly narrow minded views.

Well, at least you are consistant, a liar to the end. You glorify anything that remotely sounds scientific if it supports you and villify anything that does not. You do no research on your own, merely quote unprovable passages from a disreputable book or look for discredited sources to support your stance. You resist any logical thought in favor of mysticism, bringing you to an untennable conclusion (unless you choose to believe in fairy tales).
My statements are not vague, and I almost always tell you who made such statement, or a discovery, and I usually give a link to such. So I have no idea why you would suggest that my statements are vague.

And I do not consider your theories facts.

And if your going to call me a liar, could you please be a little more detailed as to when I lied to you? I'm really getting tired of your accusations that lack those details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality