Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2009, 03:10 PM

895 posts, read 2,365,600 times

Advertisements

And you got this from creationist.org? It's not real evidence until all scientist review it and accept it. Or let me guess scientist, including chinese, japanese, african etc are in some conspiracy againt creationism?

I also read a scientific review of the claimed footprints of humans with dinosaurs and was found as a fraud. After that the creationists don't let the scientists see all their other evidence and it has been locked up. Why claim you have it if you don't let anyone see it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2009, 03:11 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,453,913 times
[quote=JetJockey;10051152]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post

Oh, and you spelled juvenile wrong.
Yes I did. But you think wrong.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:17 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,453,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
That blithering tub's body language when he says "a PhD!", as if that alone means anything he says is right, is a sad commentary. If THAT'S the case, why don't you believe me?
You are slandering and lying against the messenger, so as to cover the truth of the message, as if you are the sum total of all authority and truth. -but you are not.

Now I can't remember which of you first began the lies against the messenger with your slander, but this is FYI, but after this, the messenger attacks by you will be discredited and ignored, and the links of evidences worldwide, available for whomever wishes to go examine, will be given.

Quote:
The certified credentials of Dr. Don Patton Ph.D. (http://www.bible.ca/tracks/degree.htm - broken link)
Geologist, Don R. Patton
Email link to: Don R. Patton
[SIZE=5]Personal Profile of Dr. Don Patton:[/SIZE]

Dr. Patton Writes:
Glen Kuban, who wrote "A Matter of Degree", is a notorious slanderer. Half truth and outright distortion is typical. I tried and have given up trying to communicate with him. In my opinion, he has little or no regard for truth. John Blanton had carelessly plagiarized the lies of Glen Kuban without going to the original sources. When Blanton was directed to the original sources and discovered that Kuban’s charges were false, Blanton joined Glen Kuban in the "ring of dishonesty".
  • My formal education consists of the following:
  • Four years, Florida College, Temple Terrace, FL (Bible)
  • Two years, Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN (Geology)
  • Two years, Indiana Univ./Purdue Univ., Indianapolis, IN (Geology)
  • Two years, Pacific School of Graduate Studies, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Education). Ph.D. granted 12/10/1993 (Education).
I actually have more hours in Geology but my doctorate is in Education. Accreditation has been a political football in Australia, determined not by educators but by politicians, literally the legislature. Accreditation has been granted and withdrawn with the rise and fall of political parties. PSG has been in the middle of these battles but was fully accredited when my degree was granted.

The document from Australia is from the Department of Education with the official seal of the state of Victoria dated 17 December, 1993. It verifies the accreditation of Pacific College of Graduate Studies at the time both my degree and Dr. Baugh’s degree was granted. The document is signed by Jan Williamson, Assistant Director, Higher Education Coordination. It says:
(click photo for high resolution page 1)
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/degree-williamson1.gif (broken link)
(click photo for high resolution page 2)
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/degree-williamson2.gif (broken link)

The following is the text of a letter sent to Dr. Baugh from Dr. Wilson, who was president of Pacific College of Graduate Studies at the time. Since Dr. Baugh’s degree was being questioned at the time, that is the issue the letter addresses. My diploma displays the official seal of Pacific College of Graduate Studies and is signed by Dr. Wilson, dated December 10th, 1993.
December 1, 1995
Dr. Carl E. Baugh
508 S.W. Barnard
Glen Rose, Texas 76043

Dear Dr. Baugh,
This certifies that your degree of Master of Arts in Archaeology was awarded by Pacific College of Graduate Studies as representing the Luther Rice Seminary, LRS is fully accredited in the United States.
Your Doctor of Philosophy degree in Education was duly awarded by Pacific College of Graduate Studies. Your original dissertation was presented in the Fall of 1989, and your research in this field was continued and reported to our faculty through the Spring of 1994, as our records reflect. At the time of your continued approved research PCGS was accredited by the State of Victoria (Australia) as the attached official State document shows.
With all good wishes,
Your sincerely,

Clifford A. Wilson, B.A., M.A., B.D., M.R. Ed., Ph.D., President F.C.E.S., M.A.P.S., M.A.P.A.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:26 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Oh brother!!!!!!!! just go to church and preach there, honestly your posts do not help you here.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NihonKitty View Post
And you got this from creationist.org? It's not real evidence until all scientist review it and accept it. Or let me guess scientist, including chinese, japanese, african etc are in some conspiracy againt creationism?

I also read a scientific review of the claimed footprints of humans with dinosaurs and was found as a fraud. After that the creationists don't let the scientists see all their other evidence and it has been locked up. Why claim you have it if you don't let anyone see it?
It is the only place they believe "real evidence and proof" comes from. Talk about closed minded.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:31 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
Yes I did. But you think wrong.
Oh ouch! Who is acting childish now? Sheesh....

Old 08-01-2009, 03:31 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,630,400 times
Quote:
You are slandering and lying against the messenger, so as to cover the truth of the message, as if you are the sum total of all authority and truth. -but you are not.

Now I can't remember which of you first began the lies against the messenger with your slander, but this is FYI, but after this, the messenger attacks by you will be discredited and ignored, and the links of evidences worldwide, available for whomever wishes to go examine, will be given.

You do realize there is a difference between archeology and paleontology, don't you?

Old 08-01-2009, 03:35 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
You do realize there is a difference between archeology and paleontology, don't you?
You would be surprised how many people don't.

When I tell someone I am an archaeologist, three times out of four, they'll ask me how many dinosaur skeletons I unearthed. C'mon people--Paleontologist--dinosaurs, Archaeologist--hominids and their cultural remains.

Got it?

Old 08-01-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post

When I tell someone I am an archaeologist, three times out of four, they'll ask me how many dinosaur skeletons I unearthed. C'mon people--Paleontologist--dinosaurs, Archaeologist--hominids and their cultural remains.

Got it?
Seriously? hahahahahahaha

You have the profession I love, it is what I always wanted to do..But... long story. And A vulcanologist study star trek.LOL

Old 08-01-2009, 03:50 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,630,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post

Got it?

I'm not the least bit surprised. That seems to be evident from some of the posts. I don't think huge dinosaurs or dragons have been walking the Earth lately, but I'm beginning to think there might be zombies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality