Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2009, 10:41 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NihonKitty View Post
Anybody who claims what happens to them after death is dillusional period.
You have no right to say this and insist on it; you don't believe it, but not everything you can ascribe to dillusion or haullucination.

The words of many who tell such a thing, is certainly due to such hallucinations,
but you cannot say all that is hallucination; there are many things cannot be explained in this way: like telling about people whom they did not know before, and in case you don't believe one man, you cannot unbelieve all of them.

Quote:
Sounds exactly what I said, lack of oxygen and hallucinations, I can give an entire account of dreams people have had near death and at death and are 100% convinced what happened to them was real.
Not everything you hear in this category you can explain it by this lack of oxygen and hallucinations; if you try to take the words of some of them seriously, you may discover a lot of things.

And I tell you something: this category of experiences bears to you and others some fear and you feel better and more comfortable to say: there isn't anything, and everything is hallucination.

Quote:
As is the story above, it's also anectdotal, if he took some pictures or a DNA sample then maybe i would believe the little story.
How can he take any pictures when he is a soul? or will the DNA sampling be possible for souls?

But -in this World reality, some people had their sensitive camera films detected some extraordinary observations; although some deny this.

Quote:
What soul, based on what?
The soul is basesd on:
1- We are told about it in the heavenly books: the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran.
2- It is logical and reasonable that a soul exists which is the true man and the body will be like a board of wood when the soul departs from the body by death.
3- When you say: "I am a doctor", what do you mean by your saying: "I am"; do you mean your body is the doctor? When you say I myself: do you mean your body?
4- When observing a living man: then this man died before your eyes: what is the difference between his body while he lived and just when he died?
5- There have been many observations about the soul, but of course you incline to disbelieve it, unless you encounter it yourself, which you may also conceal and keep secret; so have you yourself faced any extra-ordinary observation related to the soul world; tell us and we shall discuss it.

Man after Death
Then from the list of Contents, click on:
What is man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2009, 10:57 PM

895 posts, read 2,365,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
The soul is basesd on:
1- We are told about it in the heavenly books: the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran.
2- It is logical and reasonable that a soul exists which is the true man and the body will be like a board of wood when the soul departs from the body by death.
3- When you say: "I am a doctor", what do you mean by your saying: "I am"; do you mean your body is the doctor? When you say I myself: do you mean your body?
4- When observing a living man: then this man died before your eyes: what is the difference between his body while he lived and just when he died?
5- There have been many observations about the soul, but of course you incline to disbelieve it, unless you encounter it yourself, which you may also conceal and keep secret; so have you yourself faced any extra-ordinary observation related to the soul world; tell us and we shall discuss it.

Man after Death
What is man?
That is not evidence, it is simply writings by human beings in a several thousand year old book.

So what is the soul based off? What evidence do you have?

Old 08-02-2009, 05:17 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,681,164 times
Quote:
You have no right to say this and insist on it; you don't believe it, but not everything you can ascribe to dillusion or haullucination.
NO RIGHT? Who says, you? Who died and made you ruler of the universe?

Of course he has the right to say it, just like you have to right to promote your own brand of crazy.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:03 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,193,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Nobody knows the fact of what happens. Period. No one has come back with any evidence.
Jesus did.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:19 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,667,806 times
Quote:
Here is one, whom I knew for many years, who went to the aterlife, stayed there for one hour, then came back and told his story in details.

Man after Death
Was it death or fainting?
again A STORY IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2009, 07:42 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Jesus did.
Proof? Other than your error filled and politically motivated bible, of course. Any photos, writing (first person) non biased witnesses? Anything that would hold up in court? Or is this just another expression of a belief in myths?

Old 08-02-2009, 07:44 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
again A STORY IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately for him, a story is all he has. No evidence other than myth. He does not seem to understand that "near death" stories about the "afterlife" have a major flaw. "Near death" is not death.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:45 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,633,644 times
Quote:
...like telling about people whom they did not know before, and in case you don't believe one man, you cannot unbelieve all of them.

How can he take any pictures when he is a soul? or will the DNA sampling be possible for souls?

But -in this World reality, some people had their sensitive camera films detected some extraordinary observations; although some deny this.

Those are two interesting things you said. First, can you give a modern time example of someone who told about people they did not know? I'm asking you to explain so I can better know if this is maybe the same as someone I once met a long time ago.

Second, what kind of extraordinary observations did the sensitive camera films of some people detect?

Old 08-02-2009, 07:46 AM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,331 times
we die every day.

It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life), but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:13 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,367 times
Quote:
That is not evidence, it is simply writings by human beings in a several thousand year old book.
No matter it is several thousand years old or few years old: the truth is the truth; moreover, it is God that revealed the heavenly books: the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran, and He commanded that men should write it down. These books were and particularly the Quran now is the word of God, not the word of men.

Quote:
So what is the soul based off? What evidence do you have?
Read what I told you above; and I add:

The sleeping: it indicates the existence of the soul; because the sleeping [deeply] is like the dead: does not hear, does not see and does not perceive anything round about him: to the extent that he may be in danger and he is not aware.

So what has happened, other than his soul has departed temporarily from his body, then it will return to the body and he will awake.

In addition, his organs are working while he is asleep: the heart, the respiratory movement, the intestinal movement, the kidney working, etc and inspite of all that he is unaware temprarily.

http://man-after-death.t35.com
The sleep

The perception: as long as we live, we perceive things round about us, and we are aware of New York, Chicago and other places inspite of that we are not there; how can this be unless there is an alert soul?

The movement and will: How can man move, then repose, sit and stand and do various activities unless there is a soul that drives his body: like the driver of the car?

The eyesight and hearing: How can the eye see? it is merely a camera: does the camera see, or only it has the light reflection and reception? Then why does man see when he is awake and alive, and he does not see while he is dead or sleeping? Inspite of the existence of the eye and the nerves in the sleeping body and the body of the man who just died.

http://man-after-death.t35.com
Functions of the body and the soul

Last edited by eanassir; 08-02-2009 at 11:25 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality